Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hm, you mean like if a drill you use covers things like Rushing out and/or Communication and other attributes that exist in in non-GK skills? In that case, everything is fine.
    As long as a player has attribute(s) that a drill covers, he will be able to receive gains, while expending his Condition stat.

Edit: I'll add an example in a minute.
    Exactly.
    I want to know if this kind of drills will have its efficiency reduce. The drills associate a total % skill gain to the relative condition loss of the single drill and these % of skill gain was divided proportionally to every single attribute the drill trains. In the case the single drill trains GK attribute too, the total % of skill gain was allocated only to the outfield player attribute. I want to know if it will continue this way or if the total % of skill gain will reduce to the presence of GK attributes...
    Hope that you understand what I mean, sorry but my english is not that good.
    khris likes this.

By the way, what you will do with quality manipulators and tankers. It was easy to f*** training and kill all fun (and realism) of training process, but some "managers" play this game - tank, tank, manipulate, manipulate, manipulate, manipulate = 4-5-6 trebles in row

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    By the way, what you will do with quality manipulators and tankers. It was easy to f*** training and kill all fun (and realism) of training process, but some "managers" play this game - tank, tank, manipulate, manipulate, manipulate, manipulate = 4-5-6 trebles in row
    How about draws based on Top Eleven? Otherwise rename game Top Fourteen eh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano and Conrad Bekker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Exactly.
    I want to know if this kind of drills will have its efficiency reduce. The drills associate a total % skill gain to the relative condition loss of the single drill and these % of skill gain was divided proportionally to every single attribute the drill trains. In the case the single drill trains GK attribute too, the total % of skill gain was allocated only to the outfield player attribute. I want to know if it will continue this way or if the total % of skill gain will reduce to the presence of GK attributes...
    Hope that you understand what I mean, sorry but my english is not that good.
    Here you are wrong:

"and these % of skill gain was divided proportionally to every single attribute the drill trains."

edit:
    Is not the same condition using, per 1% won, there's a progress bar that was visible in previous versions, now it is hidden.

When the bar wins 99 you won a skill point that was allocated initially, manually (some people saved loads) but then these where auto allocated.

Now every Attribute have it's own speed training, so I really don't know how the "hidden bar system is made actually" but a 1% can be won -let's say- with 40 condition used (let's say) and another skill will win with 90 of condition, so it is irregular, not proportional.

So there's no re-calculations to do if I do the calculation well cause never was proportionally spread.
    Last edited by khris; 05-14-2018 at 07:23 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Questions (to make things more clear)

1) If we have a player at _9 and want to keep him in nego list by adding a sa or extra position, the gaining will go there (without gaining quality)
    Correct ?

2) From tomorrow, a player I have with skills above 180%, how the game mechanics will consider him ?
    I mean for example
    A ST with key attributes at 250-300% (shooting, finishing ...) which is not product of mutant training, he is just a 22y.o. ft, playing for 5 seasons in my team
    will be the same with a ST with 180% ?

3) GK training in my opinion is not an exploit.
    It's a glitch. meaning that we don't save greens from that (even if some guys present it like something magic ).
    The reason you remove GK training is that with this glitch , we can gain more above the limits the game had set in previous update or this one (with the 180% limit) ?
    1) Correct. Nothing about this has changed.
    Also! Always be mindful that the daily Training gift and the Man of the Match title, both add +4% Key Attribute to a specific player, and they are always added to Attributes and not to Role/SA currently in training.

2) Correct. The player will perform as per usual. His attributes, their values, their effectiveness in the simulation, are not negated.

3) It was used to exploit. And it was an exploit because of: a) how the drill worked (its programming), and b) how the speed with which a player trains is affected by his age and average quality. The stronger and older the player the slower he will train. Veteran managers are aware of this, anyone can simply search the forum and will find many threads on training-strategies, spotting fast-trainers and so on.
    The reason we fixed this loop hole is not so we take away the convenience it provided for training a mass amount of players at the same time after which the manger would allocate stockpiled training-points in the proper attributes for each specific player, but because it completely negates half of the design of the game, and which creates a very, outstandingly efficient, cheating scheme. A scheme that basically creates cheaters out of managers who don't even want to cheat because they have no other option. This is the reason we fixed the GK Drill to work as it was always intended to work.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and how about playing in a +1 LV in the Cup or CH.L. ?
    or that need 15 tokens to buy a 25 y.o. MC with 90% quality ?

ok guys, don't mix all the TE issues here
    Bunzo and Iridensys like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    thanks for answering
    I have one more

4) Is there some limit in a skill, where it's not worthy anymore to do extra training ?
    let's say that my ft has a good gaining for shooting- finishing till 200% but after that it's more hard to gain ?
    (even if he hasn't high quality because it is know that higher quality reduces the gaining)
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    To be fair some people manipulate to get away from unfair tankers or +1 draws

nikolgiorgos, Bunzo and grubi125 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Another disappointing update.

Can we have a fix for upselling please. Also people use gk training on outfield players to save time not to cheat. Please add a powertrain feature to replace this. Ridiculous how long it takes to train a player without using gk drills

Could not agree more. Instead of removing features that allow active managers to more efficiently manage their teams, how about changing the auction system to disallow upselling players across levels. Simply stop all cross level auction sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Here you are wrong:

"and these % of skill gain was divided proportionally to every single attribute the drill trains."
    Wrong? It didn't work this way like the Toxcatl ITP?

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast