Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Famous
    Can nordeus approach the problems by removing and replacing rather than just remove? Remove gk drills on outfield. Replace with new time saving training features. Also recent changes aimed at stopping mutants are hurting non upsellers more than upsellers themselves. There are better remedies to stop upselling such as no sales to higher levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Be sure, I'm suggesting this since weeks xD

Limit in negos of 1 time per player and season. max 1 time allowed every 2 weeks...
    and add the repeat training button in all training sets we do so we dont have to go again to the reports.... let's wait.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Can nordeus approach the problems by removing and replacing rather than just remove? Remove gk drills on outfield. Replace with new time saving training features. Also recent changes aimed at stopping mutants are hurting non upsellers more than upsellers themselves. There are better remedies to stop upselling such as no sales to higher levels.

I agree, I'm truly considering upselling right now as they removed the GK training. Just because I can, they take away everything around the problem but don't fix the problem itself. It's just Nordeus man, maybe they can't program a fix for upselling. Hire me!!!
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Another disappointing update.

Can we have a fix for upselling please. Also people use gk training on outfield players to save time not to cheat. Please add a powertrain feature to replace this. Ridiculous how long it takes to train a player without using gk drills

Actually with the new training system, GK training tricks allowes you to gain some extra skill point when you're training already high white skills. They remove little edge that we could gain.
    Now I'm curious how will the skill point gain works with mixed drills (drills that trains gk and outfield players ability). Will the efficiency of the drill reduce?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I'll elaborate on Point 3. "Special Ability/Role pausing: Pausing and unpausing special abilities or roles won’t contribute to gaining additional attribute points."
    The pausing/unpausing of Role/SA business was part of a lesser known way to abuse the system, similar in effect to the GK drill. The thing that made it work like that has been fixed. It is completely normal that Point 3 wouldn't make all the sense in the world for the players who did not delve into exploitative methods of play.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I'll elaborate on Point 3. "Special Ability/Role pausing: Pausing and unpausing special abilities or roles won’t contribute to gaining additional attribute points."
    The pausing/unpausing of Role/SA business was part of a lesser known way to abuse the system, similar in effect to the GK drill. The thing that made it work like that has been fixed. It is completely normal that Point 3 wouldn't make all the sense in the world for the players who did not delve into exploitative methods of play.

@Jeeves: The performance of players whit 140% (no mutants), will be the same?? Yes or No. Thank you!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    @Jeeves: The performance of players whit 140% (no mutants), will be the same?? Yes or No. Thank you!
    Yes.

Performance of players isn't harmed. These changes are all aimed at the methods used to abuse the system with the goal of boosting players out of proportion and steam-rolling competitor managers.
    StarlingCF likes this.

Apprentice
    Yes.

Performance of players isn't harmed. These changes are all aimed at the methods used to abuse the system with the goal of boosting players out of proportion and steam-rolling competitor managers.
    Hi Jeeves,

how will the skill point gain works with mixed drills (drills that trains gk and outfield players ability). Will the efficiency of the drill reduce due to the presence of gk skills?
    grubi125 likes this.

Famous
    So hang on a second here. I have no idea what this trick was but I have in my squad a player who I was holding at 79%. Thanks to the daily skill point from friends the player went to 80%! At which point I stopped training him with S/A. He's no longer on a negotiation list.
    Are you saying that he will no longer make gains through training unless I start with the S/A again?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    So hang on a second here. I have no idea what this trick was but I have in my squad a player who I was holding at 79%. Thanks to the daily skill point from friends the player went to 80%! At which point I stopped training him with S/A. He's no longer on a negotiation list.
    Are you saying that he will no longer make gains through training unless I start with the S/A again?
    No... I never did this but basically, before you could train a SA. Shortly before the player would get +1 in his SA you stop SA and train something else. He will then get the % due to the condition loss.
    Altiplano and Jeeves like this.

Rookie
    Completely unnecessary to change the (goalkeeper) training system again how about the animation in the game? It would be time for something new...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast