Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature

I got my first 6 opponents without having to pay.

Apprentice
    I beat England and Far Oer and refresh the teams without the possibility to beat Malta?
    Why?

Yep, my teams refreshed also. And the teams I have to play against now are better quality. Nordeus keeps making things worse with their incompetence and constant need to mess with things.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Hi Managers,

For those who defeated their previous three opponents before today and haven't had their opponents refreshed during this International window, please check now to see refreshed opponents.

We're extending the International window till 3pm CEST tomorrow to account for this change.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

For those who defeated their previous three opponents before today and haven't had their opponents refreshed during this International window, please check now to see refreshed opponents.

We're extending the International window till 3pm CEST tomorrow to account for this change.
    Why did you force a refresh for teams who had already refreshed their opponents for this window?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    Now that we have a 24 h window, opponents are impossible to beat. I played two times against “easy” opponent and no luck...
    jarharnamme likes this.

I won against first opponent and after that my opponents refreshed. What will happen with others two opponent from first set?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Why did you force a refresh for teams who had already refreshed their opponents for this window?
    We had to deploy this to sync everyone onto the same refresh schedule. Apologies for the confusion.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I won against first opponent and after that my opponents refreshed. What will happen with others two opponent from first set?
    Hi po_zdrach. As the whole set has been refreshed, those other 2 opponents will be available if you draw them again.

Famous
    I can't seem to get my free player. This is the screen I have after the new update but clicking on the 'free player' icon does nothing. I can play the other teams ok. I even released other players in case it was because of the full squad but still nothing
    [Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature-free.jpg

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast