Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    why my message was deleted? i was too straight into the problems? the truth is painful? it was because of the language? because i was gentle...
    because it's against the forum rules.
    I understand you 're frustrated but you can't write 20 f*k in a paragraph.
    Cope King, khris and Nebu like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    It's all about luck,doesn't have nothing to do with tactics, this is why many users are winning this challenge with different set ups,simple.

I understand where you are coming from. The game engine is pseudorandom though. Pseudorandom meaning it appears to be random but behind the scenes there are mathematical formulas that are creating that randomness. Those formulas can't be truly random, because maths always have a pattern. That pattern though can be hidden (encryption, obfuscation) though.
    Figure out the pattern and things will not feel so random.

This game is very basic though, it's not high level coding so to a trained eye the pattern is fairly easy to spot. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand there are plenty of smart people that don't have education/experience in the computer field. But those with that training should be able to figure out the pattern since this game is very basic.

Applied to business, an obvious pattern is a bad thing. It means in this game, managers will complete the game with less tokens spent.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-03-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    Kaizer Franz and Cope King like this.

Dreamer
    look, nik. i've been trolled so many times before, i know it's something normal in today's TE. i got used to it, no problem here. but put yourself in my position for a second. i press the "play now" button, no oppo found. wait 5 mins, restart the app, then the match appeares playing. i enter, min 80, 3-0 for him. how is that normal? then, with the most well spent 9 tokens i buy a ticket to play again and the result is maybe the biggest troll i've had. nothing unusual, right? maybe not for you, that kind of player who sells 6-7 players at the end of the season to get easier opponents next season... and maybe not for tankers or token buyers who got teams in the 8* range... but how about normal players, who don't buy tokens and don't sell players because they can't afford to change the entire team next season? should this be normal for them? being trolled and get opponents +1 lvl and practically 0 chances to win a trophy... is this normal? and what is nordeus doing about that? just bringing more pathetic challenges to make us spend more and more tokens. nothing else. NOTHING. the only way they will probably change something is people to stop buying tokens. and i mean the only way. because those who buy tokens encourages them to continue this way, it's a sign that nordeus is doing the right thing and practically they're filling their pockets while nordeus is providing us the worst TE ever. pretty smart business i must say. and the fact that they are not giving a damn about all those furious managers here in the forum says it all.
    me, personally, i've stopped buying tokens 1 and 1/2 years ago, when trolling and fixed results started to be more frequent. maybe the best decision i've made.
    i bet you have high expectations from TE 19... that's making me laugh )

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by geronimodkj View Post
    I completed two matches and won. Now I can't go to next. It only says i have to complete the previous match. But that match I can't enter either?
    Same thing here in my game.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I understand where you are coming from. The game engine is pseudorandom though. Pseudorandom meaning it appears to be random but behind the scenes there are mathematical formulas that are creating that randomness. Those formulas can't be truly random, because maths always have a pattern. That pattern though can be hidden (encryption, obfuscation) though.

This game is very basic though, it's not high level coding so to a trained eye the pattern is fairly easy to spot. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand there are plenty of smart people that don't have education/experience in the computer field. But those with that training should be able to figure out the pattern since this game is very basic.

Applied to business, an obvious pattern is a bad thing. It means in this game, managers will complete the game with less tokens spent.
    You can be a great t11 promoter (joking lol)
    I have won all the individual challenges, without putting any effort in them,just my usual formation/tactics and i did not have any "education/experience in the computer field"
    I really don't know how is the engine(i don't have any education/experience in the computer field) but i know that other people try to find different tactics,to have a pseudo control of the game and i start the game,close the app and when i come back to the game,i find that i won.
    Cheers!
    po_zdrach likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

" i start the game,close the app and when i come back to the game,i find that i won.
    Cheers!"

You're touched by god's grace then, IDK what god but anyone of them, maybe an egyptian cat god or so that gives u a prize when u give him Wishkas. ROFL xDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post

What a funny way to analyse Nordeus
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

You can be a great t11 promoter (joking lol)
    I have won all the individual challenges, without putting any effort in them,just my usual formation/tactics and i did not have any "education/experience in the computer field"
    I really don't know how is the engine(i don't have any education/experience in the computer field) but i know that other people try to find different tactics,to have a pseudo control of the game and i start the game,close the app and when i come back to the game,i find that i won.
    Cheers!
    Perhaps closing and opening the game activates another algorithm....
    Cope King likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Same thing here in my game.
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-8b4e3bf0-ff17-4b9f-bb0d-9ac9089a2597.jpg
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-3a4f74fd-59d9-4fae-894c-7f425e5c44c2.jpg
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-44a955e0-6ab7-4974-8d2f-72cb7c577e7c.jpg

Can somebody help me with this? I cannot play the challenge.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B4E3BF0-FF17-4B9F-BB0D-9AC9089A2597.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	112142

Name:	3A4F74FD-59D9-4FAE-894C-7F425E5C44C2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	112144

Name:	44A955E0-6AB7-4974-8D2F-72CB7C577E7C.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	112146

Can somebody help me with this? I cannot play the challenge.
    Send a ticket via form, you have the direct link to open it in the bugs subforum, providing the ID will help to fix the issue that right now it's under investigation.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast