Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

Rookie
    if you guys want to have some fun, let me know you about my national team rooster - this season I lost 3 players because of retirement: ok, I understood that such things happen even in the reali life. Now my team consists of 20 players, and when I checked my squad, I found out that after this season 14 players are retiring. 14 out of 20. It means there will be 6 players in my National team (probably I can get some new 80pct during this season, but still...)

Can anyone explain what is the point? Why they introduce a feature and after few seasons destroy it? What sense does it make?

It has nothing in common with the real football - have you ever seen 14 out of 20 national players retire at the one same single moment??
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    if you guys want to have some fun, let me know you about my national team rooster - this season I lost 3 players because of retirement: ok, I understood that such things happen even in the reali life. Now my team consists of 20 players, and when I checked my squad, I found out that after this season 14 players are retiring. 14 out of 20. It means there will be 6 players in my National team (probably I can get some new 80pct during this season, but still...)

Can anyone explain what is the point? Why they introduce a feature and after few seasons destroy it? What sense does it make?

It has nothing in common with the real football - have you ever seen 14 out of 20 national players retire at the one same single moment??
    Right now I went to train for tomorrow's matches and I realized that I had only a 1* gk xD

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post

hmm, i play on phone, cant find where i can check what players retire next season in national team, this season i lost 9 players, no goalie in subs and only 3 def players total

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Right now I went to train for tomorrow's matches and I realized that I had only a 1* gk xD
    I only have 1 striker 17 quality.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I don't understand. 16 of the best players retired from team and on my other account only 6. Why the difference?

Rookie
    Can someone recommend a tactic with no strikers or wingers as mine all left??

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedsmariner View Post
    Can someone recommend a tactic with no strikers or wingers as mine all left??
    It seems like we will have to play some players out of their preferred positions like some national teams do

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    It seems like we will have to play some players out of their preferred positions like some national teams do

i can even agree on that, but national teams also invite new players about same quality inatead reired, not 80 percent weaker and also they alao have full roster on dispozal, not empty sub bench, when you mention connection with real life teams

Famous
    hmm, i play on phone, cant find where i can check what players retire next season in national team, this season i lost 9 players, no goalie in subs and only 3 def players total[/QUOTE]

A bit dull to find out but you have to pick every single player and go under the "status" table. You will probably read: "xx announced his decision to retire from national team"

Didn’t even realise players would retire lost half my team which most had top ratings and now left with just 2 subs

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast