Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Pro
    I went through many comments but I didn't understand why the devs decided to close the negotiations for first three weeks not the first two weeks or just the first week?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum but i am a level 13 so i would like to input my experience and my opinion on the negotiation change.

In recent seasons, i frequently meet this same team. He has multiple accounts and during the first week, he passes down his players through negotiations. While initially i did enjoy the competition, i have not been doing well and had to resort to spending on scouts to compete. Even so, i am not guaranteed a win against his lower quality but highly mutated team.

As you can foresee, i am for this change because of this. I do benefit from selling players through negotiations but ultimately i have to spend it all to compete.

I also use negotiations but sadly most players are not willing to sell their mutated players and scouts offer more bang for my buck when i compare to the number of tokens i have to pay for mutated players through negotiations.

I understand where u guys are coming from and hope you do not have to experience what i am going through. I just hope that you can see how some players exploit this and some of us have to face these players.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I went through many comments but I didn't understand why the devs decided to close the negotiations for first three weeks not the first two weeks or just the first week?
    You didn't find the right post.
    Read here, it's #114 from sincity

I am surprised how many people here think that banning negotiations at the start of the season has something to do with upselling a player and creating mutants. I don't think this is the real reason for this change. The real reason is that many managers buy 3 and 4 star young players from auctions for 1-2 tokens and then sell it to lower levels manager for token profit via negotiations. On my server i have many managers who play with 11-14 strong quality players and all of the other players in the squad are used for selling in the way i just explained. This way many managers make a lot of tokens, which is not good for Nordeus. Also it's cheaper to buy via negotiations these days than via transfer market, which is another thing that Nordeus does not like and is trying to fight with this update. All about the company profit this update. Nothing to do with upselling and cheating. Nordeus is trying to make us buy from the expensive transfer market they created (it will become even more expensive now) and from scout/recommended players

This is the most absurd thoughts from you guys!!!!
    So, I'll spend load's of token's for 99% player's and lose them in the Next few day's...
    Shame on you.
    The game is clueless though. Stupid stupid all through!

Unfortunately we must admit that the developers are just destroying this great game we all love so much. I really don't remember so many negative posts and comments on this forum like we have right now:

- much more randon/troll results
    - stupid changes and updates
    - random competitions which can't be completed or can be completed if you waste/invest much more resources than you receive back

The community keeps giving great ideas which are absolutely possible to release, but at the same time we see no feedback from developers.

I just wonder if we ever see any feedback from devs or moderators regarding any of the mentioned issues?! Really people - almost 165 posts in 3 days and mostly by different people and not a single positive post among them. Doesn't it seem to you that smth goes wrong and you must come and discuss any problem you have with us? In the end, who do you make this game for - for community or for yourselves? Seriously, during the last season we already lost one member of our FA who we now and play together for years. Now our captain (who is together with us from the start of FA feature) is also very close to quiting the game because of this new troll engine. Well really what's the reason to train/invest money/play if you can't win. The fun of any game is in winning but not in being trolled. Just find me any person who is having fun in beeing defeated by -40% bot opponent in the important match. The game is now flooded with abandoned teams which are not delelted but still in the game driven by bots for almost 1 year. And the further we go with this course, the more abandoned/bot teams you'll have.
    TomasoBG and Richie72 like this.

This is by far the worst idea or fix that can be done. Why would someone spend a crazy amount of tokens to get a decent player for 5 days or so only to have that player be avarege or less the next season, if promoted. Its understandable you need to control the "UPSELLERS" the "CHEATS" do it by limiting the amount of tokens that can be asked for a player, or limit all teamd to only be allowed to sell/transfer via negotiations up to 2 or 3 players, have transfer windows, like real life Fútbol, at the beginning of the season and middle of the season (i.e Weeks 1 to 5 and 15 to 20). These options might be better than having them at the END of the season, unless of course you just want people to stop playing T11 and start playing FIFA, Pro 11, just to name a few...
    Richie72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    I am surprised how many people here think that banning negotiations at the start of the season has something to do with upselling a player and creating mutants. I don't think this is the real reason for this change. The real reason is that many managers buy 3 and 4 star young players from auctions for 1-2 tokens and then sell it to lower levels manager for token profit via negotiations. On my server i have many managers who play with 11-14 strong quality players and all of the other players in the squad are used for selling in the way i just explained. This way many managers make a lot of tokens, which is not good for Nordeus. Also it's cheaper to buy via negotiations these days than via transfer market, which is another thing that Nordeus does not like and is trying to fight with this update. All about the company profit this update. Nothing to do with upselling and cheating. Nordeus is trying to make us buy from the expensive transfer market they created (it will become even more expensive now) and from scout/recommended players
    It is true everything you wrote, but it is a fact that Everytime a manager buys a player, about 15 tokens go to nordeus. Just saying...
    jarharnamme likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Addicted
    I have a question: if I don’t update to 8.3, will I be able to buy and sell through nego in the first week? Just asking
    khris and milpol like this.

Rookie
    Wow this thread is so popular and so many replies !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dikesh Prajapati View Post
    Wow this thread is so popular and so many replies !!!
    Wonder why.... Lol

Tiger FC level 1
    Nebu likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast