Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Transfersystem is absolutely awful

Transfersystem is absolutely awful

From this season the negotiations are only available in week 4, which makes building a decend squad without paying 200+ tokens impossible.

99% of the players on the transferlist are poor or are usable in only 1 position + hardly any of them have a specialty (incl. the ones <75% which are useless anyway).
    The players on the scoutinglist are massively overpriced and 95% of them have very basic stats around the overall percentage, rather than having higher stats acc. to their positions. Some defenders have good enough stats to play striker and attacking stats are almost equal to defensive stats...
    The daily recommended players are often 150+ tokens to buy and is purely based on your next opponent's strongest player i.o. your weakest.

The negotiations were the only thing that was decend from the current transfersystem, as you could earn some tokens by selling players and provides a good way to build your squad up from start of season.

Now that this change has been made the negotiations are useless and so the only decend thing of the transfersystem is now destroyed as well.

Think it's time to say goodbye to this game.
    Glitza and Richie72 like this.

Hey.
    I will partly disagree with you mate. I always bought my players for 1 token
    Rare cases - 2.
    However, I dislike the current Nego rule as it is right now too...
    And believe it or not, atm my squad is doing the job perfectly.
    Yes, that means every day training & after each match, but in the end you get fairly strong squad prepared to defeat even a stronger teams ( we don't talk for luck result here ).
    I assume you are higher lvl than me, which means you should know better than me that those "suggested" players are Weaker than the ones You train every day
    Hint : Skills %
    milpol, wintersnow341 and scalle like this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Ok, so if you buy your players for 1 or 2 tokens, you'll be getting 70-75% players aged 20+, because on my list anything above sells for min. 5 tokens now.

Apart from that the squads that are always in my league have 105%+ within a week everytime.
    How can I compete with that if I buy 70-75% players? Those wouldn't even make my bench and take too long to get up to 100%+
    Normally the average age of my squad is already between 20-22 and 100% after week 1.

Apprentice
    Absolute joke, i have a family and i have a job, which means i cant sit there all day waiting every 4 minutes for a player i want to become available. Negotiations allowed me to make me offer and then come back several hours later and see if i was successful. The positive of having a job is i can spend money on tokens which means i give Nordeus money....Not happening now as there is no point. Their business will fail, the decisions they are making are ridiculous and will mean players leave the game, without players they wont achieve anything
    milpol, iptables, Glitza and 3 others like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Baflap View Post
    Ok, so if you buy your players for 1 or 2 tokens, you'll be getting 70-75% players aged 20+, because on my list anything above sells for min. 5 tokens now.

Apart from that the squads that are always in my league have 105%+ within a week everytime.
    How can I compete with that if I buy 70-75% players? Those wouldn't even make my bench and take too long to get up to 100%+
    Normally the average age of my squad is already between 20-22 and 100% after week 1.
    With 1 max 3 tokens for season and 800/900 rests pack I'm able to mantain a 130% team that at the end of the season reach 140%. All that without tanking or manipulate the draw.
    It's a question of training plan and patience. You won't build a strong team in a season, but in several.
    iptables likes this.

Yes, but how much time do you spend on the game + 800/900 rest packs, lets say you get 300 a season free you'd still need to buy 500, from which you can get 50 for 46 tokens = 460 tokens. Cheap indeed....

False. Every formation of with the right players can be the best

LEVEL 2 : league 1 , cup 1 and this season tremble.
    iptables likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Baflap View Post
    Yes, but how much time do you spend on the game + 800/900 rest packs, lets say you get 300 a season free you'd still need to buy 500, from which you can get 50 for 46 tokens = 460 tokens. Cheap indeed....
    No, 800/900 rests packs free every season, without paying. Only watching videos you gain 700 in a season. the other with subs, daily rewards, some friendlies, some event prize and so on... Time spent to collect the free packs max 20 minutes per day...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    No, 800/900 rests packs free every season, without paying. Only watching videos you gain 700 in a season. the other with subs, daily rewards, some friendlies, some event prize and so on... Time spent to collect the free packs max 20 minutes per day...
    so you dont use any greens rest of season ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    so you dont use any greens rest of season ?
    Generally no. Only if i have two importants away matchs in a short time... But i spend them very hardly.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk
    iptables likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast