Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Season 117 - Are you ready?-41688074_10217480872317688_4425959232977764352_n.jpg

Manipulated but still got very good and active managers in my league and maybe I'm in the best (by quality) CL. Cup is good I think
    EastsiderSG and khris like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Had a similar start last season. Loss n draw to start and worked my way up and won league on last day. CL group stages i don't bother much, always play reserves cos i really dun mind playing super league. But you gotta scout the various groups and analyse the knockout stages. On rare occasions, you get other players targeting Super League as well n they might not be lousy n inactive. Dont lose heart
    In my case I will have to aim for Super League. I checked and Super League draw doesn’t seem bad. I hope I can win today’s group match.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I think the game has a way of "haunting" you after you have had a successful season.

I really don't know how Nik gets to win trebles back to back...
    That is also what I think. Last season, I beat 2-3 favorites in CL to win the trophy but this season it’s the opposite.

Week 1 update

Season 117 - Are you ready?-resizer_15546625006880.jpg

In the easiest draws i have had since early levels, I should go unbeaten unless the troll takes over.
    Next best opponent is at least 20 percent lower than me in quality.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-resizer_15546625388760.jpg

CL is going to be tricky once we finish group stage matchups. I don't know how but it looks like the Nordeus wants to make it difficult for me this season for CL. In the other group where i face the 2nd place. Their top spot is occupied by a team at least 20 percent lower in quality than the 2nd placed team. It is likely i will not win the CL this season and Super league looks worse this season. Potentially tougher than CL so no point attempting it.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-img_20190408_024617.jpg

Still going good in cup and while i have the strongest team, there is a team with better white skills. Good thing is i will only meet them in the finals if i get there.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-resizer_15546627147200.jpg

My team hasn't lost yet this season and looks likely to break the consequetive wins record of 25

Four good teams, only one trophy. This is hard, one mistake and you are out for the trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Four good teams, only one trophy. This is hard, one mistake and you are out for the trophy.
    We all did allready some mistakes, I draw with last team, glogovica did the same. Who ever is first place will be trolled by game.

Dreamer
    I understand that friendlies and the actual competitions are different standards of in game AI
    To avoid a troll result - was waiting for one of my friends list to arrange a friendly
    Wish came true
    My team was tagged as favourite for this match
    Yep - you know the "usual" result
    Let's hope the trolls feed on others now😁🤣

Rookie
    Thoughts on the team play bonus update

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think this is their method help us 'minimise trolling'. An added advantage for all active players. As usual it is never free. Every change we ever ask for comes at a price. No matter what, Nordeus must gain the most. We want something, we have to pay for it. Flexing their muscles and showing us who is boss here lol
    Rxcksss and milpol like this.

Update in the middle of the season. That's crazy if someone ask me.

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast