Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Lost in Cup final! My team did not deserve to win. Outplayed and outclassed in every section of the field eventhough it looked close.

Attachment 121749
    Yeah, its close. So sorry mate.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    And Cup final is lost easily. Formation/tactic nothing works. Again there will be 3 diferent trophy winers. Bull**** from season to season. If I am not playing the same guy in league I would say he is better and he suprised me with tactics. Two more plates for me, that's only thing they give me, so many second and third places, so many lost finals and semifinals is bull****. It repeats, game engine is stupid and doesn't work.
    My GK sold me out again. And how come he has 4 free kicks my team none, and I have less fouls but 2 yellow cards. He is playing 3 defenders and they get none cards. Look at that shoot efficiency, bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Yeah, its close. So sorry mate.
    thanks mate. statistically it looked like i was doing good. But rating wise and gameplay proved otherwise. my players just kept giving up the ball. And i had so many players playing so badly, i didnt know who to replace lol. Replaced the 3 lowest rated in the end. might have been my undoing but oh well who knows. Maybe i was destined to lose this one.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-23-18-45-22-653_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-04-23-18-45-46-821_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

My GK sold me out again. And how come he has 4 free kicks my team none, and I have less fouls but 2 yellow cards. He is playing 3 defenders and they get none cards. Look at that shoot efficiency, bull****.
    Same boat mate. If you look at my team rating vs my opponent. It looks like i got trashed. I changed to hard attacking in extra time and i conceded. Might have been my fault. Subs didnt help and tactical changes didnt work either. AM said i had a few players missing lol
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

I counted 20 finals and 20 semifinals lost. At those games like I am playing with second team, only succes I have in league competition.
    Well mate. To me league is the most important. Unlike you we get only 1 chance per level. But unlimited chances for Cup and CL if we tank.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

thanks mate. statistically it looked like i was doing good. But rating wise and gameplay proved otherwise. my players just kept giving up the ball. And i had so many players playing so badly, i didnt know who to replace lol. Replaced the 3 lowest rated in the end. might have been my undoing but oh well who knows. Maybe i was destined to lose this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-23-18-45-22-653_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	121751
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-23-18-45-46-821_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	121753
    It has to do with your training regime. I have beaten to higher clubs in the CL by training to the max. I spend extra greens to train. Then I find my 6* players seriously out playing my opponent's 7*.
    You might even be winning the match but your defenders will be rated poorly because they didn't train enough to contain the opponent; or you may be controling the game with a lot of missed chances because you trained your midfield better than your attack.

I reckon that about your 50% chance of winning or controling the match is based on those pre-match training. I have also noticed my team get so average because I trained for attack, but played defence in the game. And am also thinking that if you didn't train for a match and you log in to watch, you will likely get punished (I have lost all such games so far); but I got a draw when I failed to or forgot to train for a match and I didn't watch the match.
    Last edited by Nebu; 04-23-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Dreamer
    Lost in cup final
    In fact I had forgotten about this game
    For the past few seasons - out of cup competition in round 16
    Will take this as an achievement
    No expectations no frustrations
    Cheers
    khris and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Lost in cup final
    In fact I had forgotten about this game
    For the past few seasons - out of cup competition in round 16
    Will take this as an achievement
    No expectations no frustrations
    Cheers
    You will win the title next time. That's how I won my first CL, I lost my first final, then I got there again and won it.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We gain more skills during match play based on condition loss ya? Does that mean the condition bonus prevents skill gain since it prevents condition loss?
    no, condition bonus doesn't reduce the condition loss during the game.
    Reduce the penalty in calculations because of low condition.

- Also if you use high pressing or man to man, gives extra condition loss but that doesn't go to gaining.
    - Extra time (and c.l.) gives extra gaining.
    EastsiderSG, Nebu, milpol and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, condition bonus doesn't reduce the condition loss during the game.
    Reduce the penalty in calculations because of low condition.

- Also if you use high pressing or man to man, gives extra condition loss but that doesn't go to gaining.
    - Extra time (and c.l.) gives extra gaining.
    Thanks for answering. I always thought condition bonus was reduce condition loss. Good to know

whats the penalty like for low condition? like how many percent reduction at how much condition
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-23-2019 at 04:55 PM. Reason: adding a question

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast