Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    So what is the best way to be successful in the game. Tanking or don't tank but rely on formations and tactics for trophies?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    So what is the best way to be successful in the game. Tanking or don't tank but rely on formations and tactics for trophies?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Tank time to time to rest and dont allow the Game to control you and to gather resource too.

I tank on summers usually 3-4 months and then 2-3 seasons yes 2-3 no.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Same here. My opponent rescheduled the match at 3:30 . I won't stay awake for sure
    A oppo of ma style lol

I don't like this kind of style xD
    MNK Kaskada and khris like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    What the...
    I forgot to watch the match!
    Unfortunately the other manager watched it and also had 1 fan!

MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Won the Cup at penalties (after loosing a player with red card).
    Late night the 2nd leg of CL semi final.
    Don't know if I 'll stay awake

Attachment 121847
    Watched that game, could not believe what a troll. Good formation after red card and you came out with a hard victory. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I don't like this kind of style xD
    Me neither, I had same problem back in the days against facebook friend that I had every day chat about game and everything else. Had to unfriend him. The best is when both managers are watching, and if he give support to him self with 10 fake accounts he should know that I can do it with 20.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yup, at the moment, its the highest among all servers. Maybe we will see 80 next season!
    For sure level 80 next season for two servers. Because there are 3 leagues at level 79 so next season there shall be 2 leagues on level 80 with promoting more than 8 teams (10+10+8=28) just to make 2 leagues level 80 out of 3 at level 79.

Watch this link: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...8-222-a-2.html

Both teams have visited the land of the 'WTF? Results' in the past couple of days.

Desert Rats FC lost to 4th place in the League by a penalty and then today had a late consolation goal in the Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg, going out on aggregate. This evening they completely came out of their shells and demolished 12th place in the League. With three matches to go, they need only one point to secure their 21st League title.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-24-25.jpg

Nouvion FC have dropped four points in the last two League matches, to the 4th and 10th placed teams, but ground out a less-than-convincing 2-0 win in the 2nd Leg of their Champions League Semi-Final to go through to their first Final. With three matches to go, they are 5 points clear at the top of the table and need at least a win to kill off any lingering hopes that the 2nd place team have of catching them.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-24-25.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-24-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and milpol like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

So guys after giving all my players synonyms for losers as names when I was mad the other day, I actually managed to close the gap to top of the league to only 1 point (few days ago was 8 points) and also reached the CL final without too much trouble. To be fair I have the strongest team in both competitions, so I don't really know if that's the kind of stuff you should be happy for, but still...
    Last kind of troll result was on Sunday though, when I lost league 2-1 vs a 35% weaker, so I think there is at least one more to come in the final 4 (hopefully 5) games of the season.

I just was not that active the last days, as motivation has dropped for me due to the recent changes. But playing less and caring less, it's kind of feeling good you know. So I will try to maintain that mindset for the rest of this and next season.
    EastsiderSG, khris and MNK Kaskada like this.

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast