Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

I have 66 plates, please no more. Here some trebles plates history

Am I heading to another?

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Had impossible cup and CL draws and was knocked out relatively early. But I got a surprisingly easy league draw. Unfortunately, the perfect league came to an end today with a draw. Still my most dominant league win to date.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    That is a very big lead! Are you mucb stronger than the 2nd best team? I never experienced such a huge difference before.

@MNK It would be nice if the Club History showed plates as well. Not easy getting to Semis yet no recognition for plates. It doesnt even get displayed on our profile. And you really didnt tank much. At season 50 plus almost 60, you only tanked twice?
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Trolled again. Was on a road, forgot to come in game at time. When I come my DMC 9* was out of the game and I was losing 2:0. I replaced my MC with another DMC and the result didn't changed even he was trying hard to score more.
    That's no troll. Your opponents all high quality. Everyone can beat everyone. This guy is like less than 10 percent weaker than you. How come you consider this trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Haha i wonder what names they have now! Congrats, i would be happy cos i get knocked out quite frequently as the stronger team and i knock stronger teams out as well. The ball is very round in this game, anything can happen esp as we get closer to the finals for cup and cl
    Not that funny actually. But yeah thanks, I know things are very competitive right now, so it's not too bad.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

That's no troll. Your opponents all high quality. Everyone can beat everyone. This guy is like less than 10 percent weaker than you. How come you consider this trolling?
    2 yellow cards in 3 minutes by one player (my only 9*) DMC. Second DMC is 7* and he didnt get yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    2 yellow cards in 3 minutes by one player (my only 9*) DMC. Second DMC is 7* and he didnt get yellow.
    Still, this season your team is the favourite, is initially shown by the GD . So, i can be wrong, but I think youll be 1st with troll stuffs spread for ones and others.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Still, this season your team is the favourite, is initially shown by the GD . So, i can be wrong, but I think youll be 1st with troll stuffs spread for ones and others.
    Last two opponents for me and him will decide our fate. I had wins 2:1 and draw 2:2 from first matches, he had wins 6:1 and 8:1 and if he repeat those matches (from rounds 12th and 13th). That is what worries me.

That is a very big lead! Are you mucb stronger than the 2nd best team? I never experienced such a huge difference before.
    I did, but it was just for the science (not playing this team, just for the events).

Rookie
    Lost again against same percentage opponent, manager didn’t watch the game.
    I think I am out of any hopes of winning the league.
    Disaster performance from my players.

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast