Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Mass Exodus?

Mass Exodus?

So 3 dudes from my association have already bailed due to the recent changes. I'm pretty loyal to the game, so I am sticking with it for the moment. But it is frustrating to say the least. Is anyone else noticing this? Hopefully Nordeus can tweak things for next season.

We all are buddy. The pain is being felt by everyone at the moment. Just have a look through the forum and on the Facebook groups. You'll see how unhappy people are.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Sad thing is that I have just started the game and I found it really nice. Hope they will fix something until i will reach higher levels

Dreamer
    don't think its just happening in asso games played 25 games this season and only 4 active mangers across L/CL/and CUP... but results are still favouring non active teams
    Richie72 and Michael026 like this.

I am on my last seasons too. This time for real. Its never been so evident that the game has no chance for keeping me interested anymore

Dreamer
    too much time invested in team to bail yet but if last stupid event is to go by i will be leaving more because the inconsistent and random troll results

Rookie
    Yes same here , it's all about take they give nothing back and you have no control , no matter what supporters , fitness , morale , tactics or ability of your team if nordeus has decided you lose there's nothing you can do

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    Yes same here , it's all about take they give nothing back and you have no control , no matter what supporters , fitness , morale , tactics or ability of your team if nordeus has decided you lose there's nothing you can do
    yep all the same reasons,my league leaders are almost 10% less than me manger never present at games yet running away with league

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    yep all the same reasons,my league leaders are almost 10% less than me manger never present at games yet running away with league
    i've been trolled for the past 5 days. worst result was losing 8-2 on agg today in ucl 1st round vs team -26% of mine. rediculous.
    my team is 132% (all white skills) and getting battered all season the league by alot weaker teams with absent managers. it is goodbye from me this season

Since i've deleted my main team i lost my interest for this game,after so many months i can't see anything good to make me stay (even just for association games during the weekend's as i was doing the last 7-8 months)
    Summer is coming,uninstall too xD
    gizzmo and khris like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast