Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    this dude is the reason why i have doubts that this game is legit.
    first, he is a lvl 17 manager
    Attachment 122993
    and he has 29 titles won
    Attachment 122995

and second, because he is winning all the matches on KOTH by one goal difference...never lose. ok, his quality is high you might say, but seriously, winning with everybody by 1 goal every single time, yesterday and today is not possible...
    this event is full with fixed results, i'm 124% and a 90% team just destroyed me 3-0!!! (3 from 3, 100% accuracy...old troll story) but it seems like some managers are not having these results, the server letting them win easily. why?
    Remember that "Founded" date changes once you link the gmail account with Facebook.

Just before 20:00 I had 9 trophies and the second guy had 8. He actually tried 7 times to beat me (he lost 6 times) and beat me just before the day ended, so that at the end of day I have 8 trphies and he have 9. Like this post if you think this is stupid rule about trophies. Tomorow I will wait last second to play against him, stupid rule.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Just before 20:00 I had 9 trophies and the second guy had 8. He actually tried 7 times to beat me (he lost 6 times) and beat me just before the day ended, so that at the end of day I have 8 trphies and he have 9. Like this post if you think this is stupid rule about trophies. Tomorow I will wait last second to play against him, stupid rule.
    Don't the tokens needed to play double each time? or just go up by 2?
    Either way 2+4+6+8+10+12+14 = 56 tokens he spent to beat you!!! You have to find that funny!!
    Nebu, nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Don't the tokens needed to play double each time? or just go up by 2?
    Either way 2+4+6+8+10+12+14 = 56 tokens he spent to beat you!!! You have to find that funny!!
    Yeah, he is tanker. Don't really need tokens, he had to spend them somewhere. I think he had 3 or 4 times free, the rest of the teams are easy win.

So I now have 15 trophies, managed to get 6 each the first 2 days and 3 today, didn't spend a token so far on the challenge, only the free entries. Maybe get 2-3 more today during the day. For overall placement I will only be second place for 20T. Think it's ok, don't need the 8 star striker, already have one. And the other guy just tries really hard and spends tokens, he is only level 5 so I grant him the reward.

4 more achieved today, so, ive the 15. As It is a raining Saturday ive decided that lm gunna try to achieve the 1st spot.

Im working better with a 3n- 4 mcs X3+Mr + am/l c r. So, well, i invested a little amount of greens too just to reach the 7* with 4 players for the final fights for the Super League.

Apprentice
    Really close one here. Tied on 25 in total with probably 3 attempts for my opponent to challenge me. I’m set to defensive counter and hoping for the best. I have a feeling Nordeus will serve up an intense finale. Hopefully I come out on top. I beat my opponent in the first game last night to get it done and leave to him to challenge late on under pressure. He is 128%, I am 120% with arguably, better individually trained players (although that doesn’t seem to be worth anything in some games). Looking at GD from yesterday, I defended 4-0 in one of his challenges. Hoping for the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Waiting to receive new avarage Joe with 8 stars...
    Probably 28 years old as well and can't hit a goal if it was big as Chinese Wall....

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

Rookie

Bring back the option to take over abandoned teams

Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    I remember years ago that there was an option to resign and take over new team from lower levels? Am I wrong? Could that be reason??
    Iäd love if they brought this option back.

This KOTH is really exciting for me. Its soooo close. Am gonna invest 2 tokens to play a last second match against him to try to steal it from him
    [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-resizer_15582005645470.jpg
    [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-resizer_15582005219760.jpg

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast