Page 69 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Here we go... Our MC/AMC player now has shadow striker.

I give shadow striker a try as well.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Aha, okey! Thanks for the tip! Will try to keep my eyes open, but it will be rough since people on this server are like "animals" and most of the people that actually bid (more then twice per day) are all T-buyers (light, normal or hard). Today I saw this mid-40yr old woman winning a bid, I was like *Wtf?!* are you doing here women

I didn't know @Potemy that well, I think he left (or did he quit?) the forum the week I entered. Also, I wasn't that present or active on the forum (didn't know about it), only playing through FB and IOS device.

I got a nice scout this time, a 22yr old MC with SA (dribbler). He is currently Q49 and just 2SKP from a 7*, bought him at once!! ... But all of the other are more or less the same from yesterday. Think I'm gonna stick to PT my newly youngsters this week, no way I buy a scout next week (useless).

Did you find anything?
    GREAT... I'm really pissed off... When I consider signing the youth player, It turns out he plays a position I didn't need. A DMR/MR... never going to get in the team I'm afraid while O'Sullivan is around. I needed a MC or DC or DR more than anything else.

Oh yeah and for scouts, Yup a decent one finally appeared... Oh and guess what? He's a striker. I don't need a striker either...

My season just got worse.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    I give shadow striker a try as well.

they're good. I have a amr shadow striker, 4 * 21 y/o, he's scoring around 20-30 goals per season

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, thanks! Yeah, stubborn and a matter of pride!

Well, craicot spends on T as well, he just doesn't say it way open or brag about it. He only complains about the "formalia" and how things "should or could be" instead of "how it is".... You never see or read that he is lossing, just "doing fine" as he told me.
    Yeh apart from the moaning i like him lol. Hes the same 80 tokes a year kind of manager i am. Think his leagues are harder than mine though tbh! He has good ideas and decent perspective but as you say, the game is how it is!

Id be more tempted to spend more on tokens if i needed it. Right now what ive got is fine for the league and champs league but not for the cup, so id be buying players to win the cup and wouldnt see a great return for it!

On that note, round 2 of the cup today, away leg. Opponents slightly worse rating over all but with scouts and 1* subs so ill go 3(W)-2 dmc-3(W)-1-1 try sneak an away win or score draw hopefully good luck today people!

League, round 2 - Elijah FC 0-7 Perfect Tactics
    Elijah FC: 32.5, 4-2-2-2 hex
    Perfect Tactics: 55.7, 4-5-1 v

This is our biggest win of the season and it was always going to be one way traffic as our opponents were abandoned. In the 8th minute of the game Hechalar was shown a straight red card for a badly timed tackle and Petersen made the most out of the free kick like he has done over many seasons. It was soon 2-0 when Blomqvist's pass found Silly who steered the ball past the goalkeeper for his 2nd goal in 2 games, quite a promising future for the youngster. Nascimento made it 3-0 from a 1 v 1 position before setting up Hardy for his first goal of the season. Nacsimento was playing very well and he added another in the 2nd half from long range. Petersen got his 2nd goal from a free kick for 6-0 and then a late Vittalone goal from a corner gave us a huge win taking us up into first place.

Goals: Petersen (8', 57'), Silly (19'), Nascimento (23', 50'), Hardy (28'), Vittalone (82')
    Sent off: Hechalar (8')
    MOTM: Nascimento
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

League, round 2 - Elijah FC 0-7 Perfect Tactics
    Elijah FC: 32.5, 4-2-2-2 hex
    Perfect Tactics: 55.7, 4-5-1 v

This is our biggest win of the season and it was always going to be one way traffic as our opponents were abandoned. In the 8th minute of the game Hechalar was shown a straight red card for a badly timed tackle and Petersen made the most out of the free kick like he has done over many seasons. It was soon 2-0 when Blomqvist's pass found Silly who steered the ball past the goalkeeper for his 2nd goal in 2 games, quite a promising future for the youngster. Nascimento made it 3-0 from a 1 v 1 position before setting up Hardy for his first goal of the season. Nacsimento was playing very well and he added another in the 2nd half from long range. Petersen got his 2nd goal from a free kick for 6-0 and then a late Vittalone goal from a corner gave us a huge win taking us up into first place.

Goals: Petersen (8', 57'), Silly (19'), Nascimento (23', 50'), Hardy (28'), Vittalone (82')
    Sent off: Hechalar (8')
    MOTM: Nascimento
    There is only one outcome I can think of in your league this season by the looks of the qualities of all the other teams in your league, unless anyone dramatically improves... 26-0-0.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There is only one outcome I can think of in your league this season by the looks of the qualities of all the other teams in your league, unless anyone dramatically improves... 26-0-0.
    It's really easy... 26-0-0 very likely but you never know with this game engine.

Match in about 2 hours in the Cup now. Must prepare and hope for the best

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It's really easy... 26-0-0 very likely but you never know with this game engine.

I'm bored, rubbish scout, rubbish TM and youth player was not what I was looking for... I still needed a couple of players in all honesty. for the first time I'm pissed off with this game.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

I should do same but for exemple with 3 stars team I made 1-1... (cl game)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm bored, rubbish scout, rubbish TM and youth player was not what I was looking for... I still needed a couple of players in all honesty. for the first time I'm pissed off with this game.
    I know that feel man :/
    In a training session we had this morning both of our DC/DR's, 1 is a promising youngster the other is a 26 y/o with defensive wall s/a..I have him since I began playing t11 got injured! :| I have to put a reserve DC as a DR now..and to put my DC/DMC w/ playmaker as dc, argh..i got ~10 reds but they can't help much