Page 187 of 227 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Well, I know that it could be hard to let go players like Alex Zidane.... I have the same feeling for Vidić, Olić and Salihamidžić: players that perform,play, score and step-up when needed.

But you have two choices. The first is as you say, keep him as a substitute or use him in the friendlies for another season. The second is to sell/or let him go and replace him with a youngster. Perhaps organize a farewell party at the end season and express your gratitude
    Yeah I think it looks like my minds made up, I will have plenty of T to play with next season again and I am looking for around 5 good youngsters or good players from MR.SCOUT and the remainder of tokens left after transfers will be spent on PT, PT and PT (and some reds for injuries while doing so) and the more good players available the greater chance of a Zidane exit. Papaleo may drop to 3rd choice striker next season depending on whats available. I'm not counting my chickens yet because there was NOTHING remember at the beginning of this season.

Whatever happens... Zidane will of course receive a testimonial. Which is fair to say.

How Should Alex Zidane be replaced?

- Alex Zidane II?
    - A relation (different first name - Zidane?)
    - Just something completely different?
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

for about 4 or 5 league matches now i'm the 1st with 3 points lead, about +20 goals difference, good subs (although low quality), and my season is just going fine it should be mine this season

CL Semi-finals: Results

1th semi-final game: TS 11 vs Balkan Boyz: Well, somebody would say that a 1 - 2 is a "good" result and some would say it's a bad one. I can't put my finger on it since I feel a sense of satisfaction and disappointment at the same time. First, we started of quite well with the 4-5-1V formation. Blocked his AMC and controlled the game, created a couple of great goal scoring opportunities and scored twice. Then the last 20minutes we switched to the 4-2N-2N-2 and our opposition to a 3N-4-3, 5 minutes after.. ... He pushed, pushed and pushed and finally got a goal in the 86th minute, a minuter after he subbed Y.Heo for R.Peters. The same R.Peters that scored.... I was just.... sh*t! .... This means that we need to go "all-in" in the return.. Džeko + Jovetić from the 1th minute. Could use Mandžukić as a 3rd striker if needed... We need that CL Finals spot!

2nd semi-final game: Trazbonspor vs TanerGS (Turkish derby) : An all-Turkish semifinal between Trazbonspor vs TanerGS took place tonight. Trazbonspor, considered as the 2nd best Q-team (after Balkan Boyz) in this season CL tournament managed to pull a 3 - 2 win against their Turkish rivals TanerGS (Galasaray fan), despite being 1 man down and playing with a "funny formation" for the remaining +75 minutes (total 7 cards were dealt . TanerGS managed to get back in the 2nd half after 2 substitions and a bit of luck (since the Trazbonspor manager wasn't present). The return will be a delight and more then interesting to follow.

Dynamo SWAG and Ran FC: Another CL semi-final game took place tonight between Dynamo SWAG and Ran FC. As you can see, DS managed to just get a 1 - 0 win, despite their Q-advantage. Dont know if any of the manager was present or not since I missed out. DS played a 4-4-2 W-formation and Ran FC a 5-1-3N-1 formation. The return will be interesting as well, but I think DS will wrap it up in the 2nd leg (as they always seem to do).

Matchreport later on, watching UFC 160 at the moment (replay)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

CL Semi-finals: Results

1th semi-final game: TS 11 vs Balkan Boyz: Well, somebody would say that a 1 - 2 is a "good" result and some would say it's a bad one. I can't put my finger on it since I feel a sense of satisfaction and disappointment at the same time. First, we started of quite well with the 4-5-1V formation. Blocked his AMC and controlled the game, created a couple of great goal scoring opportunities and scored twice. Then the last 20minutes we switched to the 4-2N-2N-2 and our opposition to a 3N-4-3, 5 minutes after.. ... He pushed, pushed and pushed and finally got a goal in the 86th minute, a minuter after he subbed Y.Heo for R.Peters. The same R.Peters that scored.... I was just.... sh*t! .... This means that we need to go "all-in" in the return.. Džeko + Jovetić from the 1th minute. Could use Mandžukić as a 3rd striker if needed... We need that CL Finals spot!

2nd semi-final game: Trazbonspor vs TanerGS (Turkish derby) : An all-Turkish semifinal between Trazbonspor vs TanerGS took place tonight. Trazbonspor, considered as the 2nd best Q-team (after Balkan Boyz) in this season CL tournament managed to pull a 3 - 2 win against their Turkish rivals TanerGS (Galasaray fan), despite being 1 man down and playing with a "funny formation" for the remaining +75 minutes (total 7 cards were dealt . TanerGS managed to get back in the 2nd half after 2 substitions and a bit of luck (since the Trazbonspor manager wasn't present). The return will be a delight and more then interesting to follow.

Dynamo SWAG and Ran FC: Another CL semi-final game took place tonight between Dynamo SWAG and Ran FC. As you can see, DS managed to just get a 1 - 0 win, despite their Q-advantage. Dont know if any of the manager was present or not since I missed out. DS played a 4-4-2 W-formation and Ran FC a 5-1-3N-1 formation. The return will be interesting as well, but I think DS will wrap it up in the 2nd leg (as they always seem to do).

Matchreport later on, watching UFC 160 at the moment (replay)
    There's so many scout buyers on your server!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Our squad is finished for the season now. Bought an ML/AML for 2 tokens

He's young but a slow trainer.. However, we're only going to be using him for the CL 2nd leg.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Results are in: Catalunya FC wins the first leg by 2-1 playing home. Balanced match but the opposition was too much defensive with a 5-4-1 ND which was pummelled in terms of shoots (22 vs 10). As soon as he switched to 4-1-3-1-1 he scored immediatly. Not much occasions to test what counter would do, i'll do so in the second leg home and watching his second leg aswell. But anything can happen if ray team scores one playing next leg home.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah I think it looks like my minds made up, I will have plenty of T to play with next season again and I am looking for around 5 good youngsters or good players from MR.SCOUT and the remainder of tokens left after transfers will be spent on PT, PT and PT (and some reds for injuries while doing so) and the more good players available the greater chance of a Zidane exit. Papaleo may drop to 3rd choice striker next season depending on whats available. I'm not counting my chickens yet because there was NOTHING remember at the beginning of this season.

Whatever happens... Zidane will of course receive a testimonial. Which is fair to say.

How Should Alex Zidane be replaced?

- Alex Zidane II?
    - A relation (different first name - Zidane?)
    - Just something completely different?
    Well, that it's all up to you. If you feel that the name/player means something to you, then why not? Alex Zidane Jr, II or Zidane Alex could work. I will replace my 23yr old Vidić to a 18yr old (8*) Vidić next season (or later on, depends how he will perform next season).... The same will go with Olić and Salihamidžić, its kind of players that I respect, both as football players and personalities. I "re-namned" my 19yr old youngster Schneider to Džeko, and my 23yr old Džeko to Mandžukić and it worked fine...

If you manage to get/grab a couple of youngsters next season, go for it. You will not regret it. Just look at my team, will have Džeko,Jovetić,Lulić,Begović,Cana and Vranješ for another 5 or 6 season in good shape before they start to "decline" and could be replaced. It's like Miku,Michu,Papaelo etc for you. This is the kind of players you have a special boundary to. ...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    There's so many scout buyers on your server!

Haha, you don't say?! ... There are "better" teams then the one above in the CUP for sure. Mostly of them (T-buyers) aren't in the same league or CL and have a little "advantage", but this time we got a "tough" CL draw. There were 8 T-buying teams from the begining. One of them was eliminated in the final-eight, 3 of them in the quarter-finals. 4 left
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Haha, you don't say?! ... There are "better" teams then the one above in the CUP for sure. Mostly of them (T-buyers) aren't in the same league or CL and have a little "advantage", but this time we got a "tough" CL draw. There were 8 T-buying teams from the begining. One of them was eliminated in the final-eight, 3 of them in the quarter-finals. 4 left
    I'm glad there's not so many on mine lol.. I don't think I could survive!

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Well, that it's all up to you. If you feel that the name/player means something to you, then why not? Alex Zidane Jr, II or Zidane Alex could work. I will replace my 23yr old Vidić to a 18yr old (8*) Vidić next season (or later on, depends how he will perform next season).... The same will go with Olić and Salihamidžić, its kind of players that I respect, both as football players and personalities. I "re-namned" my 19yr old youngster Schneider to Džeko, and my 23yr old Džeko to Mandžukić and it worked fine...

If you manage to get/grab a couple of youngsters next season, go for it. You will not regret it. Just look at my team, will have Džeko,Jovetić,Lulić,Begović,Cana and Vranješ for another 5 or 6 season in good shape before they start to "decline" and could be replaced. It's like Miku,Michu,Papaelo etc for you. This is the kind of players you have a special boundary to. ...
    It's like a comic book sometimes, when a player you have around for so long is gone... It doesn't take long to miss that player, but with Top Eleven, we can buy a replacement (not an exact replacement) but an almost like for like and we can rename a player to the one I just sold. Papaleo at my club is infact Papaleo II, original went from L2-L12 and the current one is L13-present. I still miss the likes of Morrow,Mendibe,Mineah,Yilmaz,Mappin,Brown,Benayoun ,McLeod,Robinson from the earlier days of when I played the game... even my pre-PT squad looked quite good... Trinios,Quero,Hernandez,Szabo,Palin,Mitranche, Lopez,Saunders,Fahad,Kim,Benoit,Maynard. How can I forget these guys!!?? They were awesome players that did awesome things!!
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*