Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

Look at this one. So according to this and the ones in the post above, 1 position 75T, 2 positions 83T, and 3 positions + special ability 109T. 1 position + special ability but with 1 star lower in quality 39T.

Last edited by Tactician; 09-16-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

Those are seasonal players, they going to spend all tokens in one season (win nothing) and after that they shall stop playing the game. They are enjoying just to f*** others managers, they just want to prove themself that they are crazy enough to buy player for 100 tokens. Most of them never watch a game or train their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Look at this one. So according to this and the ones in the post above, 1 position 75T, 2 positions 83T, and 3 positions + special ability 109T. 1 position + special ability but with 1 star lower in quality 39T.

He ST...D

Addicted
    this is why the first day is the worst time to make auctions

Famous
    Wait a few days, still high bids but anymore like more than 100 tokens for 1 player

Ppl is so crazy when bidding.... checked the market... for 30aged players 20-40T in many cases XD

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Those are seasonal players, they going to spend all tokens in one season (win nothing) and after that they shall stop playing the game. They are enjoying just to **** others managers, they just want to prove themself that they are crazy enough to buy player for 100 tokens. Most of them never watch a game or train their teams.
    So far this season, I spent around 300T on 8 new players and I still need to buy 4-6 players. This averages to about 38T per player.

I accept that there been negative changes on the users' side of view (common auction market, negociations disabled for first 3 weeks, and so on) and I need to adapt, but some of those bids are absurd. At this rate, a user will need around 500 tokens or more if he needs to rebuild a good part of his squad. 500 tokens cost around 50 USD on Google Play (more tokens are offered for the same price on the T11 website). This is expensive for such a game. A reasonable amount to spend per month would be 5-10 USD, but someone cannot do much with this nowadays, especially in the first week of a new season, but it is in the first week that he must build a good foundation if he wants to seriously challenge for the main trophies.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-16-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ppl is so crazy when bidding.... checked the market... for 30aged players 20-40T in many cases XD
    They should all bid for 20-30 y.o and leave the 18-19 y.o for us.

They should all bid for 20-30 y.o and leave the 18-19 y.o for us.
    18-19 aged are rising to 40+ Tokens

So far this season, I spent around 300T on 8 new players and I still need to buy 4-6 players. This averages to about 38T per player.

I accept that there been negative changes on the users' side of view (common auction market, negociations disabled for first 3 weeks, and so on) and I need to adapt, but some of those bids are absurd. At this rate, a user will need around 500 tokens or more if he needs to rebuild a good part of his squad. 500 tokens cost around 50 USD on Google Play (more tokens are offered for the same price on the T11 website). This is expensive for such a game. A reasonable amount to spend per month would be 5-10 USD, but someone cannot do much with this nowadays, especially in the first week of a new season, but it is in the first week that he must build a good foundation if he wants to seriously challenge for the main trophies.
    I dont have negotion list at all (when it comes - 4th weeek - it is empty - highest level problem).

How I fight with auction list is that usually I buy 18 year old 40-59% and train him to 140% and keep training until 22 years (first train white atributes, while I can, than I mix training session - white & gray atributes to give extra % to white atributes (2 white for 1 gray)). I dont train every season ofcourse, probably once in 10 seasons, but it is easy for me to stick with same players until 28-30 years old because every third season I am repeating level (not on purpose, it is highest level and we can not make next level league every season). For most of players I would sugest to tank every third season, cause that is only way to have 140-150% team at some time in future (after watching every comercial for green rest packs in 10 months and make it to 5-6K of greens).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast