Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

I missed attending my game today, although we won 1-5, 7 of my boys that were deep green (max morale) on their own have now drop to light green.
    It appears that an absentee manager will cause a morale drop in the players, even if the game went well or not.

PS: I stopped using morale boosters on my first eleven since the new morale regime. I have enjoyed it since I got easy draws in all competitions.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Most of the people in the top eleven discord server liked the update. I did too, nice update. I didn't spend a single blue yet xD
    maloukees likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Most of the people in the top eleven discord server liked the update. I did too, nice update. I didn't spend a single blue yet xD
    I think 25 people who vote are not really presentable !

How many bots votes are used ?

I have this update three weeks before all got it and for me it is only a worst case without substance.

Why we have a moral system and with the changing day it happen like before that a radom number of players additionally
    drop down in moral ??? Thats nonensens ! Either we have a moral system or we have a random system but not both !!!
    Thru the changing day random system today dropped 8 player in moral and after two matches won 16 players droped down.
    So it costs a lot of blue packs.

I read here a lot more managers who see this update negativ and not positiv.

Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    I think 25 people who vote are not really presentable !

How many bots votes are used ?

I have this update three weeks before all got it and for me it is only a worst case without substance.

Why we have a moral system and with the changing day it happen like before that a radom number of players additionally
    drop down in moral ??? Thats nonensens ! Either we have a moral system or we have a random system but not both !!!
    Thru the changing day random system today dropped 8 player in moral and after two matches won 16 players droped down.
    So it costs a lot of blue packs.

I read here a lot more managers who see this update negativ and not positiv.
    No bots, if u want join and see
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    Anyone else notice that there’s no more drop of players morale at the start of a new match day? Has Nordeus finally listened to managers complaints about unfair game tweaking for a change? It will be nice if we can stop bleeding blue for a change.

VIP
    Had 12 games undefeated (11 wins, 1 draw), and then 2 loses in row... 7 players went to yellow morale??? Go ...yourself Nordeus greedy retards!!!

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-1qssssssss.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-07-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Rookie
    Are you surprised. This game has become a farce. Troll results everywhere, ending negotiations to push for token purchasing and now moral. Pathetic

VIP
    Shuting down two teams because of morale changes... And that's not the worst thing... They turned trainings into hard labour, with Team Play Bonus... Go ... Nordeus...
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-07-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Berlitz likes this.

Rookie
    Originally, I thought it would act as a way to motivate teams into playing well and ensure that you didn't get troll results. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Money, Money, Money. A pity the company doesn't have branches in the US. They would have been sued by now.

Sorry Steppenwolf. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into your teams.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast