Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Not sure why you felt I insulted you, I was only replying to Tactition in my posts,
    I hadn't actually seen what you said so any offence was purely accidental
    Yes but your general statement is insulting to all those who did not win. By saying only the strong win, doesn’t that imply losers are weak? You asked tactician what can be done to Help weaker players win. But they are not weaker. Many are strong but can’t win as their opponents are tougher without lowering quality. World Cup in general is more balanced and fair

I have no experience with lowering my quality so I am going to try this season but I do think the tournament needs to be more fair to those who do not lower quality.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-07-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Max

Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    Thats your problem guys, you all think its about tokens, its not, like i said in some of my previos comments, i spend maybe 30T per season, all those great players are bought for 1T with 18y old and trained with greens, so just watch daily videos and collect greens, don't spend them like they are nothing
    I watch daily videos, the annoying thing is I sometimes get ads that are about Ballerina dancer games. Now I am not down to watch 30 ballerina dancing ads for rests, Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yes but your general statement is insulting to all those who did not win. By saying only the strong win, doesn’t that imply losers are weak? Helping weaker players win when there are plenty of strong players who cannot win as they did not lower quality. Just look at the World Cup tournament. A lot of strong players but they can’t win. It’s because their draw is tough.

I have no experience with lowering my quality so I am going to try this season but I do think the tournament needs to be more fair to those who do not lower quality.
    I didn't say only the strong win, I said the stronger teams tend to win, huge difference.
    And I'm talking from experience as I've never come close to winning any of them!

Guys, let's calm down. There are multiple ways to play top eleven, so let's see if for the upcoming competitions we play here in the forum we can find another perspective.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Guys, let's calm down. There are multiple ways to play top eleven, so let's see if for the upcoming competitions we play here in the forum we can find another perspective.
    I agree this is mental, 70+ posts in around 7 hours.

khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    See what you've started by asking for suggestions!!!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Do not bother about gogs67. I doubt he meant to offend you in any way. He was defending his suggestion (MoM) and was asking if I had a better suggestion. His suggestion is in fact good, but due to the reasons that I already said, this competition will keep favoring the same users season after season while I spoke about taking measures so that the same users are not being favored to win the competition in 2 or 3 consecutive seasons.
    I do agree with you although I think I got ahead of myself with this. I just wanted to stand a chance as well but I think I might as well join them and increase my chances in case there is no change

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    Well its not really true, those GK's competitons i won all, even there was some manipulating managers, who was worst then some managers who wasn't manipulating like for an example nikologiorgos he is doing same as i do, maybe sell even more players then i do
    Manipulation only gives the user a significant advantage but that does not mean he is guaranteed to have players performing better than non-manipulators. If you did not manipulate, would you have won all those forum competitions? I doubt, unless maybe you if had a lower quality team (no power training) and is in the lower levels where there are a lot of abandonned and messy teams. You should also consider that you spoke about clean sheet competition but manipulation can offer even more of an advanatage in assists and goals competitions, and as for the MoM competition, I already said what can make the difference. You can still not agree, but you cannot hide the truth that some users have significant advanatages over others due to the way they play this game in addition to the advanatage they already have due to higher quality players (and well-trained) and huge resources they have collected in their accounts. It is clear that those seasonal forum competition favour certain users a lot more. But my point in all this was to set-up those competitions in such a way that poorer users get something too or have more chance rather than the rich becoming richer or the same users keep winning every season due to the fact that they were signifcantly favored. If someone won every season more or less fairly, then this is another thing.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-07-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I would hate my winning streak to end like that I would rather lose it to a good team rather than a much weaker one, my longest winning streak was ended by a good team.

You won’t remember the guy who Beats you but the records will stay. How many games undefeated or longest winning streak sticks with us throughout our TE career!

Max

Forum Challenge - Assists Challenge Tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You won’t remember the guy who Beats you but the records will stay. How many games undefeated or longest winning streak sticks with us throughout our TE career!
    I remember the team that ended my 44 game winning streak in my old account, It was Ahmed FC, we drew 3-3, I was 1-3 down in the 75th minute and I got it back to 3-3 by the 80th minute,

I do not remember who ended my 57 game unbeaten streak.

I remember who ended 43 game unbeaten streak, it was Yusuf Eyemen FC on my new account (sorry mate if I got your team name wrong) anyway he won the match 3-0.

And my latest unbeaten streak was ended by that team Jaya FC today after a 0-1 shock home loss, He was there so no complaints. I wish him the best of luck for next season as he got off to a difficult start in the league but he pulled it back alright. He is has the potential to be very good tactically and a good manager once he completely reaches his potential. We are still 1st so everything is good.

This has been my most active day so far, I have posted 62 times today and I have posted 230+ times in the last week and and a half.

Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast