Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge Season 125 - Assists Challenge

No dilemma for me at all. None of my players are getting anywhere near the number of assists that the players who have been posted here are getting - so I'll pass.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I am in.

Association Tag: #4XTRVN

I still cant understand how there were multiple people with 65+ assists in last months comp. If get over 40 will be very happy

Quote Originally Posted by BarnetButBetter View Post
    I still cant understand how there were multiple people with 65+ assists in last months comp. If get over 40 will be very happy
    Go back to the last season 2nd thread (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post644699 ) and read about the long discussion that went on. If you play the normal way and get 40-60 assists, of course you should be happy, and even more if you are someone on a low budget. Last season, I played the normal way and missed top 3 by a few assists despite that I had a strong team, mostly because I was put into tough competitions (relatively very tough league and +1 level Cup and CL with active opponents and that too double and treble winners). I was proud and satisfied with what I was able to achieve. It is evident that some users will have no chance and this will likely to continue season after season till some sort of rules are introduced.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnetButBetter View Post
    You should play as many matches as possible and use these 2 players for set pieces as much as possible. This season I play vs +1 level cup, and now I have 38 after 23 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    You should play as many matches as possible and use these 2 players for set pieces as much as possible. This season I play vs +1 level cup, and now I have 38 after 23 matches.
    I wanted to change my players but after seeing how everyone else is doing. I think I will just save myself the effort. My 2 guys have only half of what you have. Lol

Ok, register period Closer. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Oi nice work! Yeah, got the corner taker involved (RB tho)... Still going strong in all comps but wasn’t involved in SL this season which is a slight disadvantage. Anyway, good luck to everyone with rest of season

I mean we are playing the 28th game of the season today and some users have 50+ assists...unbelievable
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I mean we are playing the 28th game of the season today and some users have 50+ assists...unbelievable
    Yeh, I've scored 110 goals so far and my top two have 29 assists between them so well done to the guys with almost double that!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast