Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This is off topic here. If you want to know in detail why I quit and so on go back to my old posts. There are many reasons why I came back after quitting, but in the end, which means these days, I found out that there is no hope in making suggestions, complaints, discussion and so on about the game, that nothing much will have an effect on what the devs will bring as changes or will not change. Users look more like silly in the feedback area - as if they have been talking to themselves. There were some bad sides of the game way back, but not much for a game of that kind. I was here from when the game was a simple football management with only comments as match highlights (blue version). Then came the live animation things, the bonuses, new training system and so on which is when I made a comeback after logging back to the game to see qbout the new things put of curiosity. Things were still fine as such though of course there were room for improvement. It only got much worst later with time when associations came, then the greed of the company showed up with many of their changes they made mostly with the business side of thinking (not at all based the users side or their feeback, demands or satisfaction) to where now we even have bet offers in the game. The problem is that those changes made the game experience worst (not because it required money or anything as such). I played this game in different ways, as a free user, as small token buyer, as a medium one, and even as a big token buyer, and I do not regret anything as such, even those hundreds of USD I spent. There has been no customer respect, importance and so on lately. I even asked for refund once and got it from Google when their game pissed me so much some time back (Guess what pissed me, it was one of their changes that made the game so inconvenient and a pain to play). Every change is like completely the opposite of what has been asked, and some things for example the rewards in certain events are like an insult to the customer for the time, effort and money required (really I mean it, an insult).

I say it again - my post was in response to what Dave said, which is like wait for the next version thing, a repetitive scenario that I myself have experienced many times in the past and that what, should we keep on going like this every year working like bots for Nordeus but then waiting for the next version (with false hopes)? I told instead that what could be done if users want a proper change. You replied and brought other things which I myself I have not said in there like 'Anyway, many issues you mentioned are not forced upon us. We do not have to buy expensive double SA scouts. We do not have to buy token back inflated auction players. We do not have to spend money or complete token offers. We do not need to watch videos. It is our choice.' I did not talk about that at all here but I had to reply to you.

You just speak about time consuming, what is the most time consuming in this game? It is this f**.... current auction system that requires the user to stick to the screen for hours every day till he finds the desired players. What have they done to improve that despite that there been several complaints during those years since this thing was introduced? Nothing. This auction system is what made me quit the game one time or more. It is not about the prices but more about the inconvenience and pain.

Yeah, that is my point, developments and changes must be beneficial for both the company and the users. It cannot be only 1 sided, but what has been going for long has been on sided. The worst is that some developments or changes did not even benefit the dompany as such as users hardly even used those like the betting offers, highly overpriced daily and recommended players and so on? So, why even they were put there and still here? It is more like some people been fooling the heads of the company making them think they made thise developmemts which will bring a lot to the company.
    Chill mate. You sound agitated. Anyway, my response was simply to you to not think everyone thinks and plays like you. What you dislike or do not use in the game might not represent everyone. So if you do not like it, it's ok. We are not forced to do anything. You of course can and will disagree. All of us have our own opinions and are not easily influenced. Good luck getting people to quit with you. We all will benefit from one less strong competitor
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Chill mate. You sound agitated. Anyway, my response was simply to you to not think everyone thinks and plays like you. What you dislike or do not use in the game might not represent everyone. So if you do not like it, it's ok. We are not forced to do anything. You of course can and will disagree. All of us have our own opinions and are not easily influenced. Good luck getting people to quit with you. We all will benefit from one less strong competitor
    You are saying me to chill when you do not see what is the problem with your replies.

You have the right to reply, not agree with me or dislike what I have said given that I replied in 'public', but you have been making insinuations. The latest one is just in your last reply.

What nonsense is this?

'What you dislike or do not use in the game might not represent everyone. So if you do not like it, it's ok. We are not forced to do anything. You of course can and will disagree. All of us have our own opinions and are not easily influenced. Good luck getting people to quit with you. We all will benefit from one less strong competitor'

Where did I told that I am representing everyone or that you (Sillybq) are forced to do this, to buy scouts with two special abilities, to buy players in an inflated auction market bla bla bla bla? What makes you think I am trying to influence you? Are you even among those users that been through this repetitive scenario of being told to wait for the next version? You have added so much things that this will mislead others instead if them seeing my point. Where did I told that I want everyone to quit with me? What is the purpose of your replies here, to make insinuations that might mislead other readers and turn them against me? If you have any personal problem with me for whatever reasons even though I doubt I did you anything wrong, you can say so straight and openly instead of taking corners. Or have you completely misunderstood me?

Wait... now me (and some others) are competitors to you and whoever else is there in this we you said? Why don't you say what is the real problem or the real issue for you acting like above? Strange how can we be competitors when we are miles apart in the game... or maybe the forum competition has something to with it? If it is forum competition then go act like this with those users that kept joining each time despite that they came out of top 3 so many times in the past ones. I only joined in this season's competition in an attempt to break this trend where more or less the same users were winning season after season after I have seen that others will unlikely have a chance to win given that the usual winners joined again. I have nothing to hide. I just said it all openly. They still getting lucky though as yesterday my team scored 12 goals but there were no assist.

How many times I have to say that my reponse was to Dave's post (I clearly quoted his reply in my reply) in relation to something that he said that had been a repetitive experience in the past for me and some other users - users that have been told to wait for the next version when the current version was poor or not upto expectations and the next main version (X.) only resulted to them being told to wait for the next main version, and this process carried on, and I said why should they keep waiting with false hopes but then supporting this game and so on, but you brought so many things into the discussion - some of which that I myself not said or intended. I talked for myself and some specific users there, not for you nor for everyone. I replied after according to what replies you posted to me. You are a new user here (only been here during one transition) and was not involved in this repetitive experience or scenario through the past years. You should go back and read my replies thoroughly instead of making annoying insinuations.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-06-2019 at 06:10 AM.

You are saying me to chill when you do not see what is the problem with your replies.

You have the right to not agree with me or dislike what I have said given that I replied in 'public', but you have been making insinuations. The latest one is just in your last reply.

What nonsense is this?

'What you dislike or do not use in the game might not represent everyone. So if you do not like it, it's ok. We are not forced to do anything. You of course can and will disagree. All of us have our own opinions and are not easily influenced. Good luck getting people to quit with you. We all will benefit from one less strong competitor'

Where did I told that I am representinng everyone or that you (Sillybq) are forced to do this, to buy scouts with two special abilities, to buy players in an inflated auction market bla bla bla bla? You have added so much things that this will mislead others instead if them seeing my point. Where did I told that I want everyone to quit with me? What is your purpose here, to make insinuations and mislead people and turn them against each other? What is wrong with you today?

How many times I have to say that my reponse was to Dave's post in relation to something that he said that had been a repetitive experience in the past for me and some other users - users that have been told to wait for the next version when the current version was poor or not upto expectations and the next main version (X.) only resulted to them being told to wait for the next main version, and this process carried on, and I said why should they keep waiting with false hopes but then supporting this game and so on, but you brought so many things into the discussion - some things that I myself not said or intended. I talked for myself and some specific users there, not for you nor for everyone. You are a new user here (only been here during one transition) and was not involved in this repetitive experience or scenario through the past years. This is the problem and hence your replies.
    Ok ok let’s put an end to this. You are obviously a very argumentative person who thinks all experienced players play like you, think like you and have the same spending power and time as you. I admit I am a new player but I will never believe that you are anything like the majority representation of experienced players.

Next time I will stay on topic and comment on every post you have since I can’t go off topic. As if talking about mass stop or recommended players was on topic to begin with.
    maloukees likes this.

You have the right to reply, not agree with me or dislike what I have said given that I replied in 'public', but you have been making insinuations. The latest one is just in your last reply.

What nonsense is this?

Where did I told that I am representing everyone or that you (Sillybq) are forced to do this, to buy scouts with two special abilities, to buy players in an inflated auction market bla bla bla bla? What makes you think I am trying to influence you? Are you even among those users that been through this repetitive scenario of being told to wait for the next version? You have added so much things that this will mislead others instead if them seeing my point. Where did I told that I want everyone to quit with me? What is the purpose of your replies here, to make insinuations that might mislead other readers and turn them against me? If you have any personal problem with me for whatever reasons even though I doubt I did you anything wrong, you can say so straight and openly instead of taking corners. Or have you completely misunderstood me?

Wait... now me (and some others) are competitors against you (and whoever else is there in this we you said)? Why don't you say what is the real problem or the real issue for you acting like above? Strange how can we be competitiors when we are miles apart in the game... or maybe the forum competition has something to with it? If it is forum competition then go act like this with those users that kept joining each time despite that they came out of top 3 so many times in the past ones. I only joined in this season's competition in an attempt to break this trend where more or less the same users winning season after season after I have seen that others will unlikely have a chance to win given that the usual winners joined again. I have nothing to hide. I just said it all openly. They still getting lucky though as yesterday my team scored 12 goals but there were no assist.

How many times I have to say that my reponse was to Dave's post (I clearly quoted his reply in my reply) in relation to something that he said that had been a repetitive experience in the past for me and some other users - users that have been told to wait for the next version when the current version was poor or not upto expectations and the next main version (X.) only resulted to them being told to wait for the next main version, and this process carried on, and I said why should they keep waiting with false hopes but then supporting this game and so on,, but you brought so many things into the discussion - some things that I myself not said or intended. I talked for myself and some specific users there, not for you nor for everyone. I replied after according to what replies you posted. You are a new user here (only been here during one transition) and was not involved in this repetitive experience or scenario through the past years. This is the problem and hence your replies. You should go back and read my replies thoroughly instead of making annoying insinuations.
    Yes I believe I did misunderstand you. I knew you wanted to quit and when you suggested mass stop. I had the impression the guy who wants to quit wants to sabotage the game. And yes, your reply was to Dave. But it doesn’t mean I cannot try to make you see it from a different perspective.

We all ultimately will meet one day through associations or just by leveling up. That’s if I do not die first since it will take me years. Also I have no idea which server you are in, if by some rare chance we are in the same server. You might compete for the same player in auctions. Events like KOTH as well. More players quitting benefit the rest who play on as there are more abandoned teams.

I have nothing against you personally and I do not dislike you either. I might have been insensitive in trying to get you to see that not every player is as smart as you. Some will buy those whatever players you think are a waste of resources. And that you should allow Nordeus to take advantage of these players so we all can continue to enjoy our free to win game.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't feel good tbh. Firstly it was a big letdown to see the countdown in youth academy section... I can understand their decision, that youth intake is from season day 3, still Nordeus could have communicate it better from the beginning imo. At the end we got no new content today on update day with all the hype that was built up beforehand.
    Second disappointment for me after the black friday sale, which was just an absolute utter desaster and not really fair to the playerbase.
    I guess Nordeus learn from Blizzard about marketing, Blizzard is famous 2-3 years ago for announcing an announcement of a new announcement for a new update. The fuk is that?
    Basically Nordeus say 4th Dec but it was actually a week later. Should've say 11th Dec and starting from 4th Dec we can see preview of what's new for TE2020.
    I call this false advertising. Well they also scam players during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. What do you expect from Nordeus?
    lespa likes this.

@Tactician you assume that nordeus is some big company that implements new brilliant ideas every year.
    Nordeus was a small Serbian company which under some circumstances (not any strong competitors in this kind of game, the exploit of smartphones back to 2010-11, the google play/facebook apps) found itself holding the scepters in football manager games.
    Maybe the YA is something big for them.
    We don't know how big the company is, how capable programmers they have, what is their budget to support the servers and those millions of acounts (with vast majority free to play managers) and what is the risk for their system to collapse with some bigger changes and loose everything they have built.
    Big is relative meaning .
    maloukees, jarharnamme and lespa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    @Tactician you assume that nordeus is some big company that implements new brilliant ideas every year.
    Nordeus was a small Serbian company which under some circumstances (not any strong competitors in this kind of game, the exploit of smartphones back to 2010-11, the google play/facebook apps) found itself holding the scepters in football manager games.
    Maybe the YA is something big for them.
    We don't know how big the company is, how capable programmers they have, what is their budget to support the servers and those millions of acounts (with vast majority free to play managers) and what is the risk for their system to collapse with some bigger changes and loose everything they have built.
    Big is relative meaning .
    Well... I do not know what you talking about at all because your reply does not make any sense to what I posted here, but there is one word in your post that is relevant to this thread - big.
    You need to say that to Lian, because he was the one that posted something big was coming on the 4th .
    I never said that the new youth academy was not big. Big should have a relative meaning in that case too because nothing big came on the 4th as such but more like will come in the next season. The problem was with the announcement.

But since you said so much, let me reply those things you talked about.

What big changes every year, where did I ask for big changes every year? What bigger changes, what collapse? I spoke about the repetitive scenario that has been going on since years where users got upset or were not satisfied but then were told to wait for the next version again and again. It is not a problem of big or small changes but the changes made to the game where most had no relation with what users asked or been complaining about or expected but changes made on something completely different or opposite to what was expected. The thing is they did make small and big changes, but mostly one-sided small and big changes. People have been asking for nearly the same thing since years and also complaining mostly about the same things again since years but you dare to talk about users expecting them to implement brillant ideas every year? How did those many unwanted, unrequested, undesirable changes and things they implemented every year come from then? They fell from the sky? They have place and have the capacity for doing those, but according to you it is too demanding for them to develop or make simpler things? You took a knock on your head or what? You yourself can be said to be someone that went through this thing and is a witness in this thing. As for this new version, you better wait and see yourself what this new academy is all about (starting next season) instead of coming here to defend them in advance.

Speaking about budget, anyone can estimate how much minimum revenue this company can make per season with offers completed only. Millions of free to play users you said? How much even a fraction of millions x 25-30 x 28 x 0.20 USD make every season, that is almost every month? According to you, there are programmers at Nordeus capable of creating so much that they already did, they have resources available to create useless things that hardly any user will make use of but put in only they know what for and why, but they cannot make anything in respect to what users asked or wanted - and what, things that are even less complicated and in fact will not require any further resources because they should be replacing some crap features already running in this game? What has gone wrong with you? What you said are just made-up excuses

I did not assume anything of what you told in that first line above. It is your perception of things. Do you think that a small company can afford to have someone like Jose Mourinho as the image to their game? Do you think that a company is still small or has high risk of collapse or losing everything when it has a declared revenue of more than 17 million Euros per year?

Briefly, it seems that you misunderstood me. I posted two main things in this thread - one speaking about being told that something big will come on a specific a day (4th Dec) only to find out that we will have to wait until next season, that nothing big was available as such on the 4th, and the second a reply in relation to about being told the same thing every time, that is to wait for the next major version of the game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-06-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    I guess Nordeus learn from Blizzard about marketing, Blizzard is famous 2-3 years ago for announcing an announcement of a new announcement for a new update. The fuk is that?
    Basically Nordeus say 4th Dec but it was actually a week later. Should've say 11th Dec and starting from 4th Dec we can see preview of what's new for TE2020.
    I call this false advertising. Well they also scam players during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. What do you expect from Nordeus?
    That was a bad operation on their part because I suppose that this caused upsets. But, I would say wait and see what this new academy thing is all about, then talk about it because I have seen things myself that users talked about that unlikely will be the case for that academy thing. The only reliable info is what Lian told about in the opening topic of the New Academy thread (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post647176) and the rest you can anticipate or guess how it will work till next season comes. There was a same sort of thing for other changes where certain users even spread things about 3D animations which were completely false but this gave false hope to some users who believed in them.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-05-2019 at 03:18 PM.

About the watching video for green packs thing, you cannot say that it is not forced. It is forced because this game can hardly be played competitively without green packs, and for new users with new accounts, farming red packs might be important too. Even the daily 2X training offer is forced because it requires absurbed amount of condition loss to boost the bonuses to 8-10 % without the 2X offer. Users have become like daily working bots (or working bees) for Nordeus; they complete offers in mass that bring them big revenue, but then what do they give in return in terms of their demands and satisfaction? My point is they are just making use of us to make money, and my response was for that msg about wait for the next version as it is just a repetitive scenario that has been happening every year since years, and it is like some people want us to keep waiting having false hopes but completing their offers for them make money. I myself I have seen and also been told many times like wait for the next version bla bla bla in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    From what I read, many have mentioned the game is non pay to win and some even say it is pay to lose. Lol. On top of that, look at the hall of fame and the number of successful managers. I dare say most do not spend a dime. And with that, if you can win every trophy every season just watching videos. I would say it is still possible to be competitive without watching videos. It will be about management. I will be creating a 2nd account and have no intention of watching videos so I will document this. We won't win all trophies but I still think 1 trophy a season is possible for players who do not watch videos.
    t
    I have currently 3 teams sitting in a Gold I association where I play without farming green packs and I'm just doing fine. One team Level 12, another 15 and the third 40 (I played the L40 team as second team with farming 2 years ago)
    On one of them I am winning the league, the other 2 are 2nd and 4th in their league. Almost every season I get CL places and sometimes make a CL quarterfinal or cup semifinal or so. I won the Super League once 4 seasons ago on one club. Also won a cup on some account and between 2 and 5 leagues. I have around 70-90% club strength every season, so recover from 70 at the start to 90 at the end with buying some players and through development of the young players I tend to buy.

I log in once a day on one of the clubs (so every 3 days in the same club, sometimes more on weekends because I have friends in asso who I dont want to disappoint and want to keep Gold I) and train bonuses to 10%, player bonus to 8% and recover injuries. As I'm an experienced player, I also manage to save tokens and greens on these accounts slowly but steadily. Other people might buy a scout or whatever from them.

I don't manipulate. So I think I play these teams like the normal Top Eleven player. Maybe he buys a monthly card, because he don't know much about the games functions. I played the game a long time like this on my main account as well. A lot of People who don't care play this game and may pay something. Look at so many Gold 3 to Gold 1 assos that are like this.

Then you have a handful of pay players who may invest 100-200€ every season. I know someone like this. I mean the game is fun. I farm greens because I have the time and its fun to be better than others and train players and win games against strong teams. I also don't really support things like the 2x SA scouts or tokens back. It's silly. But there are so many people who don't care, who log in, have fun and are happy. And Nordeus is winning every day from them, because the game is probably quite cheap to run. Few servers, few people who manage it, that's it.

I stopped playing in summer and wanted to quit. Maybe I am addicted, I think so. Because I came back and couldn't quit. I missed Top Eleven, it's not the worst game in the world.
    Sillybq and Grandef like this.

Ok now I read every post and I want to give Tactician a bit of credit, because a lot of things he says are more or less true.

But again, the game is so cheap to run. Programming something like recommended player probably took them what a day? Even if like 5 persons in the entire world, who are rich enough and TE is important enough to them, buy Tokens and buy those players for 700 Token on a regular basis they made tons of profit of it.

Everyone by himself needs to know, how important is the game for him. Why are you farming greens? Why are you still playing? Do you need to compete with the best? These questions are things you need to ask yourself. Of course you contribute to a company with questionable business models. And whoever thinks we will always get new versions who are incredibly good for the players are probably wrong. But no one is forced to do anything. At the end it's about fun, whether the best TE player in the world has it or the little guy who doesn't care with his 80% and the monthly card.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast