Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #151
    Hey everyone,

We've just pushed a server fix for the issue in which Youth Academy quality was showing as lower than what was indicated before hiring a coach. Players that were impacted are now showing their correct quality.

We appreciate the patience while we figured this out! Thanks as well for the info/reporting.

SausyFC
    khris, maloukees and MNK Kaskada like this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #152
    Administrator
    Hi,

Some special El Clasico coaches are available in the Youth Academy now! One special coach can only be assigned to one Youth Academy player. Check them out and choose wisely.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi,

Some special El Clasico coaches are available in the Youth Academy now! One special coach can only be assigned to one Youth Academy player. Check them out and choose wisely.
    Well. At least this special coaches cost are honest.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Well. At least this special coaches cost are honest.
    Yea, way accesible. Now imagine a academy 70%+SA for 15T and +25t for a2nd SA, fair.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldojn View Post
    Being hypothetical, I hired this 28-year-old and the 18-year-old was promoted in the same season, at the end of the season won't they lose quality?

If this happens how to show in the images a player regardless of age. The 28-player spends fewer tokens to hire and still has a special ability.
    It's all about trainability. A 28 yo will last no more than 2 season. A 18 player, especially if fast trainer, if well trained can last at least 4 seasons only giving a basic maintenance at the beginning of the season.
    vctnetvn likes this.

Rookie
    Rookie error from me. I cant remember which ones I paid tokens for and which were free. I was going to test to see if paid for 17 yr olds trained faster. Oh well it will have to wait until next season.

Addicted
    Have you seen the extra managers, great adition! Use two of them and i'll get a 6* ST 18 yo freekick

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Have you seen the extra managers, great adition! Use two of them and i'll get a 6* ST 18 yo freekick
    This is not for free.
    To make him 6* you must pay some good amount of tokens + greens.

Rookie

Lower quality than promised

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

We've just pushed a server fix for the issue in which Youth Academy quality was showing as lower than what was indicated before hiring a coach. Players that were impacted are now showing their correct quality.

We appreciate the patience while we figured this out! Thanks as well for the info/reporting.

SausyFC
    Hello! Today 2 new players arrived to my Youth Academy. One of them was a GK who claimed to be 102% at the end of season. I paid 35 tokens to sign him. After I have signed him, he started to appear to be 82% at the end of season. That is very dissapointing, I should get what I was promised and what I paid for, not 20% lower. That is not what I want. I clearly did not intend to pay 35 tokens for 82% player. Please, fix this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hello! Today 2 new players arrived to my Youth Academy. One of them was a GK who claimed to be 102% at the end of season. I paid 35 tokens to sign him. After I have signed him, he started to appear to be 82% at the end of season. That is very dissapointing, I should get what I was promised and what I paid for, not 20% lower. That is not what I want. I clearly did not intend to pay 35 tokens for 82% player. Please, fix this issue.
    Exactly the same problem here, with a 100% goalkeeper for 35 tokens too.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast