Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    That would make it a bit easy would it not?
    You didn't have any say before so one is better than nothing
    Well, 4 is better than 1. As I can see, there shall be no 80% academy players anymore (talented for sure, 12 tokens). This new kids, I am not sure if they are talents, I cant check them on training, and that is why I am not going to spend any tokens or greens, one more reason is that those players shall train white and grey atributes (I dont do that).

When we want to see something god about a new academy, we have to think about what we had (we had 4 players: two 2* and two 4-5* which are super talented fast trainer). Good thing about new academy is that we shall get academy players (all of them) first day of season. But the true is that they shall be 60-70% unless we spend a lot of tokens and greens on them which shall result in balanced trained white and grey atributes (which is very bad cause it shall cost me a lot of greens to train them to a higher levels - 7-8*). Another question is how god those academy players are, and are they fast trainer (if some of them are fast trainer and some of them arent, we dont know that and we are afraid of training slow antitalents). ETC.

How does the focus on player position in the youth academy work!
    Is it set on day 8 of the season and left or do we slowly receive players as the season goes on, enabling us to change to a different position to focus on?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) You choose one position (and if you change your mind, you tab again to switch to something else) till day 28 of this season.
    2) Next season you get 1-8 () players for that position and train them
    3) The following season you get the desired player
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    It seems like there is an issue with calculation. We're looking into this at the moment. I will come back to you as soon as I have more info. Really sorry.
    Any news, Lian? I sent information to support and got messages signed by two different names, but none of them gave me any information about the content of my case.

I don't think I understand this junior academy. I'm going to spend more tokens training a player to get 100% of what a scout offers me for a lower price and maybe better quality.

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-screenshot.322.jpg[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-screenshot.323.jpg

Another doubt. The player was promoted, played the season, not next season will he lose his quality? if so, it won't be worth spending 65 tokens.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldojn View Post
    I don't think I understand this junior academy. I'm going to spend more tokens training a player to get 100% of what a scout offers me for a lower price and maybe better quality.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.322.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	131350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.323.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	131351

Another doubt. The player was promoted, played the season, not next season will he lose his quality? if so, it won't be worth spending 65 tokens.
    The academy give you a 18 yo player. The one in the pic is 28. You can't compare the 2 players. The player from the academy won't lose a star at the beginning of next season

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

Being hypothetical, I hired this 28-year-old and the 18-year-old was promoted in the same season, at the end of the season won't they lose quality?

If this happens how to show in the images a player regardless of age. The 28-player spends fewer tokens to hire and still has a special ability.

Famous
    I just checked the new YA again with the special coaches.......

So more and more the YA is coming clear, that if you spent a lot of resources on the YA you get high quality players... without any effort of the managers it self....

I (and maybe many with me) do not those resources for that (or do not spent real money on the game) so we wait for what ever we get free from the YA and hopefully there os some FT but I don not suspect that...

So in other words the YA looks more nice then the old one, but at least we got 2 FT the 10-14 tokens player, so I would prefer even to go back to the old one...

The only good thing is that we can choose position in the new YA.....

But I will adjust, but the heavy tankers with many tokens and resources will benefit from this academy mostly i think and not the most dedicated managers who spent real time to improve their players during the season

Addicted
    Did you notice the “special coaches” that are available for El Clasico? There is a1-day intensive training coach requiring many more greens plus some blue packs and injury packs, there is one Free Kick ability and one dribbler ability that need lower tokens and/or rests?
    maloukees likes this.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast