Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

I will post my experience in an extra thread I opened in the tactics and tutorials section of the forum:

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...h-academy.html

However it is somewhat disappointing that you can't select preferred position, even though they said so. It's another misleading sentence - of course I can select preferred position from the guys they offer me, but not preferred position overall.
    I just hope, that maybe every day or so new guys arrive to sign. But I don't think so, we will be set with these 8 guys that were here today.

Also why would a player coming out at 75% be free and one being ready at 65% cost 6T. So I think the more expensive, the faster trainer and at the end only 5 and 6T maybe will be worth for training.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 12-10-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Below is what I got in my account. I took the care to capture the image when the actual quality of the players were shown (not the misleading one - the quality after the thing expands to the right - people should be able to make the difference and not get fooled by the expanded quality shown for the players they were offered to sign).

Question: is the 57.7% player rating that is shown, the current rating or the projected rating? Appears to me it is the projected rating and not the current 'dark green' stars. If this is correct then we are buying something less than what we are being shown. This is important as I want to know what the possible end quality can be. If right now I am going to end at 57.7% plus a bit more with training then this is not a player that is going to add a lot to my team.

Youth academy-image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Question: is the 57.7% player rating that is shown, the current rating or the projected rating? Appears to me it is the projected rating and not the current 'dark green' stars. If this is correct then we are buying something less than what we are being shown. This is important as I want to know what the possible end quality can be. If right now I am going to end at 57.7% plus a bit more with training then this is not a player that is going to add a lot to my team.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	131204
    If you click on the animated stars areas, they say 'expected quality at the end of the season' but expected quality based on what, the free coach, an upgraded coach, the most expensive coach? Again contain tricks like those players they tell you can get, for example, 6-8 stars but most come out as 6-stars - the lowest advertised quality.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-10-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I will post my experience in an extra thread I opened in the tactics and tutorials section of the forum:

However it is somewhat disappointing that you can't select preferred position, even though they said so. It's another misleading sentence - of course I can select preferred position from the guys they offer me, but not preferred position overall.
    I just hope, that maybe every day or so new guys arrive to sign. But I don't think so, we will be set with these 8 guys that were here today.

Also why would a player coming out at 75% be free and one being ready at 65% cost 6T. So I think the more expensive, the faster trainer and at the end only 5 and 6T maybe will be worth for training.
    If the token value indicate how fast the player will progress, then while someone can differentiate between slow, medium and fast trainers, there is no guarantee he will get one or more fast (or very fast) trainers in the list to choose. Look at those lists from the screenshots posted. There is hardly a player having the top token price, and some do not even have 1. Most contain players having the 3 token value (far from the 6T or higher ones if they can exist are as such in this feature).
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-10-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    If the token value indicate how fast the player will progress, then while someone can differentiate between slow, medium and fast trainers, there is no guarantee he will get one or more fast (or very fast) trainers in the list to choose. Look at those lists from the screenshots posted. There is hardly a player having the top token price, and some do not even have 1. Most contain players having the 3 token value (far from the 6T or higher ones if they xzn exist are as such in this feature).
    I think 6 is max but on my test accounts I only had 1 or 2 of such, so this would be really it for this feature in my mind if it is so hard to find a fast trainer.

Will be following your thread. I think the tokens still indicate which players are FT. Hopefully your thread will prove it in time
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

I think 6 is max but on my test accounts I only had 1 or 2 of such, so this would be really it for this feature in my mind if it is so hard to find a fast trainer.
    So looks like same problem again. Users will hope to get the 6T ones with the right positions in the list but will only be dissappointed again and again to the point of being pissed. Time will tell and confirm. In my list, there is neither one 6T player nor even a 5T player.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-10-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Youth academy-screenshot_2019-12-10-facebook-1-.png

Damn son... 8 guys per season is not a wide choice.

Addicted
    Its true you should be able to choose the disered positions but its clearly an improvment nevertheless

Rookie
    I'm pretty sure there will be a new set of young players available tomorrow. If not, then I'll be disappointed too, but not yet. And it's already an improvement anyway.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast