Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!

Rookie
    No packages for wining and substitution the second Change !
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick Ass View Post
    No packages for wining and substitution the second Change !
    They stopped that from previous event, Asia tour.
    Too much generosity
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    They stopped that from previous event, Asia tour.
    Too much generosity
    No tokens prize in first round either. Was that taken away last time as well?
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Apprentice
    Why we don't get green from events...and why is it 2 he to 3hr
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Managers!

The Rivalry of Kings Challenge to celebrate El Clasico is LIVE NOW!

This challenge consists of 3 phases. Leaderboards of 10 teams will be made in each phase.

The first phase will last for 2 days (17th, 18th, and ends on the 19th of December). Finish in top 3 to proceed to the second phase.
    The second phase will last for 2 days (20th, 21st, and ends on the 22nd of December). Finish in top 3 to proceed to the Finals.
    The Final phase will last for 4 days (24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and ends on the 28th of December)

You'll be able to earn rewards in each phase but there will aslo be some special rewards awaiting.

Challenge mechanics is similar as with the King of the Hill Challenge:

1) Compete against other Managers on the leaderboard and take their trophy.
    2) The trophies you own at the end of the day are added to your overall ranking.
    3) There is only one trophy between you and another Manager, and it can only belong to one of you at a time.
    4) The daily leaderboards reset every 24 hours.
    5) You need to have at least 1 trophy at the end of the day to be eligible for daily rewards.
    6) You have free challenges that recharge over time.
    Load of bollocks! Daily maintenance occurring every time I challenge someone.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the later stages will be 2 hours instead of 3. Should get more competitive during the weekend leading up to Christmas. Rewards not worthy of any investment at this stage. Only aiming to qualify for next phase. Expecting to lose sleep only during final phase when rewards get better.

And since there are no greens for subbing, I can't even be bothered to watch the match. I challenge and log off.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Addicted
    I must agree with the general ideia, the event prizes are very poor, participations has beem negleted since there are no game prizes... the 3 hours change also seem token hunt this is clearly an event for those player who want to win it no matter what to post on their facebook accounts...

Nevetheless i'll play some games and try to win some packs but thats it, little enthusiasm with this one...

Also the flag is a two ability player, one ability player are already negleted so don't really see interest in that...

Usually I'm an optimist but clearly this event can't triger the optmism in me

Next time better add 5 free attempts once event start and +4 after 12 hours.

Famous
    I am amazed by the way these people treat us... I cannot understand this continuous efforts to steal resources from us. The most interesting challenge of them all ruined by these terrible changes: no rewards, only 6 free games max per day (sorry folks but I DO sleep). Where is the king of the hill challenge ? Basically, you just play the weaker ones and that's it. But the most infuriating thing to me is the removal of blue/green rewards after the games. Stupid again... But still, there's a guy in my group who has already played 7 games (at least !) with 8 hours remaining ! Maybe are they right after all...
    Last edited by gizzmo; 12-18-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Next time better add 5 free attempts once event start and +4 after 12 hours.
    Much better, because many people has a life in the real world, like work or school or social family life.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast