Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

Dreamer
    my mutant team lost against **** one yesterday CL final as well, last season too lol,
    At least my boys killing everybody in ASSO ...
    It does happen sometimes, I am not that bothered .....its only a game
    SuperDunk likes this.

Dreamer
    I'm not surprised Super Dunk got trolled tbh.
    GK DL DC DC DR DMC DMC (where the hell is your midfield???) Any formation without a midfield is vunerable. The Nordeus engine clearly favoured your opponent as dominating the midfield area and won. I would atleast have fielded 2 x MCs playing deep rather than 2 DMCs lol. You had it coming to you mate
    milpol likes this.

Mili doing multiple accounts to tell me the same thing.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Mili doing multiple accounts to tell me the same thing.
    Do you really believe that? Hahahaha
    I don't really care of you. I can't accept that you are playing for 7 years and you don't know the basics.

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    minamino and minamino like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

Can someone give my time back?

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Do you really believe that? Hahahaha
    I don't really care of you. I can't accept that you are playing for 7 years and you don't know the basics.

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    Well I do not, this is just a game, he lost 2 out of 3 finals and it happens to all of us,

This final happened yesterday so he should move on, just because there is nothing he or any of us can do to change the result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Maybe you found a new system in which second place of a group gets bonus in CL finals. lol
    But my CL won first place of a group, so I stay with my theory that it was just bad luck on your part, maybe Nordeus gives the opponent team a bonus in certain scenarios, no one knows how the match calculations work.
    Me and you, we can't change it. We know that every decision this company makes is to make players spend money. Maybe I play this game to long to care about such things. And yes, I'm still a dedicated manager, I have 9 star player myself, but I know he doesn't perform in some matches, I just improve my odds, that's all I can do.
    You must understand that in this game only teams blessed by Nordeus win trophies.
    I only had 2 seasons where I was ‘blessed by Nordeus’ then. Didn’t win A Champions League until October, I then won those 2 in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well I do not, this is just a game, he lost 2 out of 3 finals and it happens to all of us,

This final happened yesterday so he should move on, just because there is nothing he or any of us can do to change the result.

Might be the last rant of mine in this post, but i ve lost 2 out of 3 final while being favorite, with a much stronger squad in each case.
    This doesn t happen to all of us, losing finals yes, but not with this difference in rating and with this frequency.
    Doubt I will find a manager in this forum that will say they lost CL finals while being favorite 2 times in 3 months.
    DOUBT IT !
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Might be the last rant of mine in this post, but i ve lost 2 out of 3 final while being favorite, with a much stronger squad in each case.
    This doesn t happen to all of us, losing finals yes, but not with this difference in rating and with this frequency.
    Doubt I will find a manager in this forum that will say they lost CL finals while being favorite 2 times in 3 months.
    DOUBT IT !
    That is a good point to be fair.

Still think it is madness, but don’t watch the final in future and you will win 5-0.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is a good point to be fair.

Still think it is madness, but don’t watch the final in future and you will win 5-0.

It s like AC Milan from 00s losing to Porto/Monaco 2 times in 3 years in CL.
    Or like Real Madrid losing to Bilbao, it s so absurde it s actually laughable
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    It s like AC Milan from 00s losing to Porto/Monaco 2 times in 3 years in CL.
    Or like Real Madrid losing to Bilbao, it s so absurde it s actually laughable
    Luckily for that 2000’s Milan team, they were knocked out once by Deportivo in the Quarter Final of The CL in 2003/04 AC Milan when they were losing 4-1 they came back and won 4-0 somehow, Deportivo were obviously much better back then but they were nowhere near the quality of that Milan side, that never happened again.

Oh well, I still feel for you after that loss,

SuperDunk likes this.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast