Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

BTW on my main account i had a 4-3-3 team with 1 9*, 1 8* and the rest 7* players and couldn t make it out of the group stages in CL because 2 of my opponents were 1 level higher but i was still considerably better. So the record says that everytime i had a 9* player i fcked up in the competition.-100%
    If i had a slightly better side than him i would have surely won with either formation, it seems at least for me that as better i have my squad the higher the chances for me to lose in the finals.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What s funny is that my team s name is SuperDunk City, similar to Manchester City name, and i dominate cup and league while CL....oops
    I saw that, I know nothing in greek but I have a Greek keyboard on my iPad, so I managed to decipher it yesterday lol.

Change your name to SuperDunk FC like Liverpool FC and you will win the Champions League, but you will lose the league and cup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Dreamer
    Mili doing multiple accounts to tell me the same thing.
    no, not at all. i have nothing to do with milpol. it's obvious why you got trolled. 0% in central midfield ad your opponent had 3 in central midfield. the engine favoured your opponent. the gap between your defense and attack was 50 metres. you got butchered in the middle of the park.

Wish I could genuinely say I know how you feel man... But actually I was once one of those sh1tty teams who defeated a Goliath in a Champions League final. From 1-3 down with 15 minutes left to winning 4-3 in extra time. He attended the match, made subs and had like 10 supporters, and I missed it all because I was at school.

When at its peak, T11 has got to be the biggest troll game I have ever encountered. You just don't know when such disasters will strike. I once lost to a weaker team that had a goalkeeper injured and an empty goal for most of the match. But having this happen in a CL final must be the toughest pill to swallow...

Expecting a treble from you next month.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Wish I could genuinely say I know how you feel man... But actually I was once one of those sh1tty teams who defeated a Goliath in a Champions League final. From 1-3 down with 15 minutes left to winning 4-3 in extra time. He attended the match, made subs and had like 10 supporters, and I missed it all because I was at school.

When at its peak, T11 has got to be the biggest troll game I have ever encountered. You just don't know when such disasters will strike. I once lost to a weaker team that had a goalkeeper injured and an empty goal for most of the match. But having this happen in a CL final must be the toughest pill to swallow...

Expecting a treble from you next month.
    Thanks a lot, mate !
    I expect it from you too
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Thanks a lot, mate !
    I expect it from you too
    You will get a treble next season, and hopefully you will get a 51/51 season this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Addicted
    SuperDunk my kid lost the quadruplet this season by drawing in the championship to a weaker team, missing a penalty at 7'' time where the other team got a red card, unfortunatly its bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    SuperDunk my kid lost the quadruplet this season by drawing in the championship to a weaker team, missing a penalty at 7'' time where the other team got a red card, unfortunatly its bad luck.
    I had a 124% team, doubt it s just bad luck...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Lost mine a few seasons ago, in the cup final in extra time in the 103’ minute, i was the weaker side and I came away with the league CL and super cup that season so I have no complaints, but even better or worse which ever way you take it, I had 24 shots to 16 they took their chances and we had a bad day, oh well, that was one of my favourite seasons.

Max
    I had a 124% team, doubt it s just bad luck...
    Nuno said his son lost on penalties, I have only ever won 2 penalty shootouts out of 7 I ever participated in on the game, I lost one in the CL Final in 2018, I won one in the Cup Round of 16. And the rest were in events.

Last edited by Max; 01-06-2020 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Because autocorrect changed Nuno to Nino so I changed it back to Nuno Lol

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast