Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    I was knocked out of the cup a few days ago. But I won't bother with that competition much going forward. Won it once, that's enough to satisfy me there for a long time.

Gotta get that CL during the next couple of seasons, that's going to be the main goal...
    Eventually I won the Champions League but I won it eventually after 2 and a half years of playing, it took until my 3rd team when I won it.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Famous
    Well doing good just won the first semi in the CL with2-1 at home.... tom defend a5-1 score in the semi for the cup...

The legague is this season again between me and 1 other team.... i won all games until now and he lost 1 game onlybagainst me.. #3 is already 14 points below me..

So a hard game, and still on schedules for all the titles

Won 7-0 in the league against the easy guy, suazo scoring a hattrick, yet he is still tied on goal scoring boot with 1st place player.
    In CL my game is placed at 3AM, probably would put my clock alarm since the game is away.
    Btw the 3rd place drew today and bottled the league. Hopefully won t give it all against me and give the 1st place a easy win.
    Tomorrow is the decider of the league. The only outcome I need is the win or the league is lost. Shall see what happens.
    Anyone who wants to support me my game is 24 hours from now.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Won 7-0 in the league against the easy guy, suazo scoring a hattrick, yet he is still tied on goal scoring boot with 1st place player.
    In CL my game is placed at 3AM, probably would put my clock alarm since the game is away.
    Btw the 3rd place drew today and bottled the league. Hopefully won t give it all against me and give the 1st place a easy win.
    Tomorrow is the decider of the league. The only outcome I need is the win or the league is lost. Shall see what happens.
    Anyone who wants to support me my game is 24 hours from now.
    I will be there as I mentioned about 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I will be there as I mentioned about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks , Max ! I really appreciate.
    If I were to listen to AAA advice and bench Suazo my golden boot would have been out of window since the 1st place s player scored 4 today .

Max

Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Thanks , Max ! I really appreciate.
    If I were to listen to AAA advice and bench Suazo my golden boot would have been out of window since the 1st place s player scored 4 today .
    My old B Shon player from a while ago, he got 3 yellow cards and no red cards in 147 games, he never got suspended, the only games I remember him moss were through injuries during the game so therefore it did not register his appearances.

Last edited by Max; 01-23-2020 at 05:48 PM.

My old B Shon player from a whole ago, he got 3 yellow cards and no red cards in 147 games, he never got suspended, the only games I remember him moss were through injuries during the game so therefore it did not register his appearances.

Yeah, it s strange to see an attacker getting yellowed .

Max
    I have not played today but second slipped agin and fell to third, now we have the chance to go 12 points clear, we need to win 6 more games and we win the title.

Max
    I have not played today but second slipped agin and fell to third, now we have the chance to go 12 points clear, we need to win 6 more games and we win the title.

We won 0-3, we are 12 points clear and we are romping towards the title.

Dreamer
    All good things must come to an end
    It's time to pay my "taxes" 😁
    Last 2 matches - draw and lost to slightly weaker teams
    Since I paid my dues - hopefully on a winning spree again
    Fingers crossed and hope my taxes are enough to pay
    Onwards to good news
    Happy Lunar New year
    Cheers

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast