Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Games scheduled too close to each other

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I was replying to your question.
    And i ve already given my opinion on why the games are scheduled close to each other and how you can get away without spending any greens to rest your players.
    You, triple A and me have different opinions, everyone uses what works for them, i ve just given my probably very vast experience with lower conditions games and how it affects your game, used to play it so frequently on my main account on the lower levels, i didn t manipulate anything and i didn t bought tokens, i didn t had the experience of the game i have now, but i was close to the top most of the times, i used to place top 3 always in the league and in the higher rankings in CL but back then i used to play with higher rating opponents in the cup and was the trophy that seemed to be a ilussion for me since most of my opponents were much better than me.
    I also have to mention that we didn t had the option to watch ads in my country back then.

I also have to mention that the last season my best 11 played 50 games or something very close to that, i didn t had fatigue issues or anything and my only bad result came in CL when i had 90+ condition and was favorite against the guy, so there s that also.
    I think the games are scheduled so close together for using rests and trying to keep you active all the time and also to watch those ads, that is a reason I left as I mentioned it was a chore to do, Also, I finished inside the top 2 in all of the 22 seasons mentioned in my signature except for one where I finished 3rd. The Cup is where I encountered more problems although I reached 8 cup finals compared to my 5 CL Finals, I got knocked out around 5 times in the round of 16, once in the quarters and the rest the finals.

In the CL I Made the Semi Final twice every 3 seasons or so and I got knocked in the Semi Finals so often because of a stronger opponent, for a freeloader like myself, it was tough to get to a CL Final, let alone win 2 back to back, my last 3 seasons were very chilled and simple because I scored so many goals and did not allow too many in either.

So my opinion is what I said in the first line of the first paragraph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    this always happens in super cup

Max

Games scheduled too close to each other

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    this always happens in super cup
    It happened once to me, I had my super cup match at 18:36 which I won and then a league match at 19;01 so 25 minutes later, I won both? A month later I had the super cup match 8 hours after my final league match which I won and I won the other super cup.

To add to that, 25 minutes is quite lesbian to compared to someone having 16 minutes between the 2 matches which happened with one of my in game friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rix
    Rookie

(mods pls delete)

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rix; 01-13-2020 at 12:15 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234