Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    We will see, I'm not trying that hard to win everything, I prepare for my time on server end and try to save some rests or at least token every season. Would be nice to upset some people on my way though.
    Hopefully so, mine is later as well we will see how I get on.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Der_Ryan_M and MNK Kaskada like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Try manipulating ratings^^
    Not my intention Khris, doesn't work so well in my level region as there are only 2-3 leagues per level and so always 2 or 3 levels in a cup and CL. So it would only help me in my league to avoid the other good player and hurt me in the other competitions...
    Also it's boring, I have done it in the past and didn't enjoy it very much.
    MNK Kaskada and khris like this.

Developers have to change that thing about form or make it better. Manipulating sucks. What if we all start manipulating? That would be disaster.

Cool negotion list one more season, can't decide who should I buy, AMC, AMR or ST. Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-24-16-51-18.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Developers have to change that thing about form or make it better. Manipulating sucks. What if we all start manipulating? That would be disaster.
    I respect it as it is an easy way to win much and play the game in an relatively relaxed way.

But it's just not my style of playing. I found out, that I get the most enjoyment out of beating strong opponents and I really like it when other players make me wanting to improve my team more and beat them. And if it comes with losing a match or a final here or there, so what. At least every of my titles is earned the hard way.
    There is no better feeling, than someone tanking because he can't handle the competition after a few seasons. This season I have another 2 of those in my league, don't know if it's because of me or the other good guy or both. But the other guy is only in my level for 4 seasons now, before he was a tanker as well and started playing again at 160%. It's why I don't really like when he is winning.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 03-24-2020 at 03:08 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Just Season 129 - Are you ready?-50.jpg
    Just won my 7th consecutive cup and suazo scored a hattrick.
    Thanks to AAA and Max for support.
    Was kind of strange when i saw FC BOLDES supporting the other manager, when throughout the season he supported me.
    MNK Kaskada and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    2 more hours till cup for me...waiting for a trophy ;x

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	132600
    Just won my 7th consecutive cup and suazo scored a hattrick.
    Thanks to AAA and Max for support.
    Was kind of strange when i saw FC BOLDES supporting the other manager, when throughout the season he supported me.
    No, don’t unfriend him, he probably made a genuine mistake, you know when you click too fast to support a mana Agee on your friends list and you click so fast you end up clicking the opponent and supporting the opponent manager to your friend by accident, I have done this before without even meaning, don’t unfriend him, he didn’t mean to. Congrats anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk and maloukees like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    No, don’t unfriend him, he probably made a genuine mistake, you know when you click too fast to support a mana Agee on your friends list and you click so fast you end up clicking the opponent and supporting the opponent manager to your friend by accident, I have done this before without even meaning, don’t unfriend him, he didn’t mean to. Congrats anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    @SuperDunk Congrats with the Cup win there!

That FC Boldes manager is pretty active and often supports our matches too. Max is right that sometime it is easy to make a mistake in clicking the wrong side of manager when we were rushing to support a list of managers when logging on. And in the rare occasion, both sides’ managers are also within the friend list and it usually would be too late and having clicked 1 of the 2 ‘blue’ icons before realising it would be best not to support either.

On the sidenote, my AML also scored a hat trick with the same 5-0 Cup final scoreline.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    @SuperDunk Congrats with the Cup win there!

That FC Boldes manager is pretty active and often supports our matches too. Max is right that sometime it is easy to make a mistake in clicking the wrong side of manager when we were rushing to support a list of managers when logging on. And in the rare occasion, both sides’ managers are also within the friend list and it usually would be too late and having clicked 1 of the 2 ‘blue’ icons before realising it would be best not to support either.

On the sidenote, my AML also scored a hat trick with the same 5-0 Cup final scoreline.
    my suazo feels like CR7 while your Sedlacek like Mbappe.
    HeavensAAA likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast