Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New event (Special Sponsor) Yay or Nay?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    It depends on how much resources we have though. Higher level managers or resource-efficient managers may find it a lot easier to achieve the tasks.

New starter managers may be in a really disadvantaged position to complete some tasks:
    1) It is more than likely they may not have accumulated 100 blue packs yet, so won’t be able to use 100 blues for the task (well-managed level 4+ could have a few hundreds saved - Some would hesitate to spend 100 even if they have just saved up 200)
    2) Assign 3 coaches in YA - players like myself who had already released all youths on day 3 can’t even participate when we want to change our mind, let alone those new managers who have less than 100T would not waste those precious T on one task
    3) 9T as a minimum to buy 3 80%+ quality players to finish the 2 tasks related to auctions (4T to outbid 1T twice, and another 1T bid, as the bare minimum and lots of luck)
    - Not many managers need to buy 3 players of those quality from day 10 and onwards
    4) Finish training new role is practically impossible within 10 days, so basically hoping players to use up greens to boost a role, and it is easy to guess there should be a similar ‘finish a new SA’ later or in a similar event later
    - so from now I will have 2 reserve players with each to have trained a SA to 49/50 and a role to 49/50 and pause so as to ensure I can get these possible points later

Managers should also hold out the premium purchase until all tasks are revealed. It makes no sense to pay up, and then find out the last tasks are extremely difficult or resource-draining, when the best rewards can only be obtained when all or nearly all tasks could be completed anyway.
    This is what i managed to get done just doing things as i would normally do. No extra effort. I did get lucky when one of my 1 star players finished training a new position. Have no intention to spend anything so i will just take what i can get which isn’t so bad.

New event (Special Sponsor) Yay or Nay?-e8212790-ec28-4463-9979-69586cea9866.jpg
    New event (Special Sponsor) Yay or Nay?-0cb925d1-592b-4365-b182-6bc1356a88f5.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M and HeavensAAA like this.

Anyone has a list of the milestone required points?

I am at milestone 5, with 380/450 and would like to make my strategy, as I am not touching some of the tasks unfortunately and until I see the next tasks, I can only rely on 140 more points atm.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Pro
    It depends on how much resources we have though. Higher level managers or resource-efficient managers may find it a lot easier to achieve the tasks.

New starter managers may be in a really disadvantaged position to complete some tasks:
    1) It is more than likely they may not have accumulated 100 blue packs yet, so won’t be able to use 100 blues for the task (well-managed level 4+ could have a few hundreds saved - Some would hesitate to spend 100 even if they have just saved up 200)
    2) Assign 3 coaches in YA - players like myself who had already released all youths on day 3 can’t even participate when we want to change our mind, let alone those new managers who have less than 100T would not waste those precious T on one task
    3) 9T as a minimum to buy 3 80%+ quality players to finish the 2 tasks related to auctions (4T to outbid 1T twice, and another 1T bid, as the bare minimum and lots of luck)
    - Not many managers need to buy 3 players of those quality from day 10 and onwards
    4) Finish training new role is practically impossible within 10 days, so basically hoping players to use up greens to boost a role, and it is easy to guess there should be a similar ‘finish a new SA’ later or in a similar event later
    - so from now I will have 2 reserve players with each to have trained a SA to 49/50 and a role to 49/50 and pause so as to ensure I can get these possible points later

Managers should also hold out the premium purchase until all tasks are revealed. It makes no sense to pay up, and then find out the last tasks are extremely difficult or resource-draining, when the best rewards can only be obtained when all or nearly all tasks could be completed anyway.
    Exactly as I foresee, the final 3rd and 4th tasks are extremely resource-draining and meaningless.

To win with at least 8 bids means the winning bid is highly likely to be over 15 or close to 20T (and even if a manager delays the other 2 auction tasks and do with this together), getting the minimum of 3 players of quality 80% would easily cost 60T+.

Then training whole squad 20 times with max number of drills is a minimum of 4.5% conditions = 90% conditions of each player over a bit more than 3 days. Even if we assume subs and reserves could recover their conditions slowly over the following days, while we have 2 matches per day which would cost all the 40%~ condition after the 9% required for team player bonus training, each of starter would have to factor in an extra 16 times of 4.5% max drill training (assuming 2 tpb training at start of day) = 72% each for 11 starters. That equals to a minimum of 55 extra greens cost.

60T+ plus 55 greens for 250 event task points! Nordeus, and please just have a look at the kind of reward you are offering to players for such resources-draining. Even the dumbest manager would not fall for this trap.

Does your team, if you have 1, even have the slightest idea of sense how to design an event of this kind? It already goes beyond pure greed to be totally out of the reality.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Exactly as I foresee, the final 3rd and 4th tasks are extremely resource-draining and meaningless.

To win with at least 8 bids means the winning bid is highly likely to be over 15 or close to 20T (and even if a manager delays the other 2 auction tasks and do with this together), getting the minimum of 3 players of quality 80% would easily cost 60T+.

Then training whole squad 20 times with max number of drills is a minimum of 4.5% conditions = 90% conditions of each player over a bit more than 3 days. Even if we assume subs and reserves could recover their conditions slowly over the following days, while we have 2 matches per day which would cost all the 40%~ condition after the 9% required for team player bonus training, each of starter would have to factor in an extra 16 times of 4.5% max drill training (assuming 2 tpb training at start of day) = 72% each for 11 starters. That equals to a minimum of 55 extra greens cost.

60T+ plus 55 greens for 250 event task points! Nordeus, and please just have a look at the kind of reward you are offering to players for such resources-draining. Even the dumbest manager would not fall for this trap.

Does your team, if you have 1, even have the slightest idea of sense how to design an event of this kind? It already goes beyond pure greed to be totally out of the reality.
    Not worth doing either task released today. At 90 condition a player, i’d rather spend 25 tokens to buy the random SA. And since it is random, even 25 tokens is too much. I might as well train it myself.

The other task requires 8 or more bidders including ourselves. Does that mean 8 different players bidding? The instructions are not clear. And it is too expensive to take such a risk. Am i supposed to stare at the screen and count how many players are involved in the bidding?

I am glad i didn’t bother trying for the event. I totally get why people are so frustrated.

For those that have not done the auction tasks. The first 2 that give 90 and 60 points can be done cheaply.

Target single position old MR/ML/GK above 80 rating. Wait for a 1 token bid for and bid to 4 tokens for 2 players. And buy another for 1 token. 9 tokens for 150 points. Not sure if it is worthwhile for you but it is equivalent to buying the jersey for me.

You guys probably know this but for those who didn't think of trying previously like me can consider this. Beats paying 25 tokens.

Nay for me as well . Its a good idea but tasks and rewards are bad
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    Anyone know how long the loan player last for? Is it until end of season or only a few days?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Anyone know how long the loan player last for? Is it until end of season or only a few days?
    It only lasts for four days lol, if you are paying tokens to keep him, don’t do it as it is overpriced, if you want to keep him permanently, you will need to pay 5-6 times more than you did to loan him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It only lasts for four days lol, if you are paying tokens to keep him, don’t do it as it is overpriced, if you want to keep him permanently, you will need to pay 5-6 times more than you did to loan him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. The loan is free but if I have to buy (which I will not) then I will wait to claim the reward until the last day of the event.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Thanks. The loan is free but if I have to buy (which I will not) then I will wait to claim the reward until the last day of the event.
    Yeah I know it is free, I am just letting you know the costs of it if he does cost something.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast