Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Editing a icon for the new FB Group, the Official Managers Association which is likened to the 24 other groups that belong to different national federations. Season 132 - Are you ready?-icon-oma-2.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Editing a icon for the new FB Group, the Official Managers Association which is likened to the 24 other groups that belong to different national federations. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon oma 2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	133929
    Nice job Khris, can I ask will that be the Final product or are you going to make further changes?
    Last edited by Max; 05-31-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Nice job Khris, can I ask will that be the Final product or are you going to make further changes?
    I have no idea XD maybe I'll do some different versions adding things and then decide... still I don't really want to edit this too much...

Variant with golden stars, looks cool too Season 132 - Are you ready?-icon-oma-2-3golden-stars.jpg

Max
    I have no idea XD maybe I'll do some different versions adding things and then decide... still I don't really want to edit this too much...
    Alright then, The other version looks good too.

Alright then, The other version looks good too.
    Yeah,,, still the 2 golden stars need to have the black edge, like the other stars to fit with them andn be more defined... I think that like this will be the definitive...

Season 132 - Are you ready?-icon-oma-2-3golden-stars-edge-added.jpg

Definitive.

Max
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icon oma 2 3golden stars edge added.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	133931

Definitive.
    I get what you mean now about the golden stars standing out, at first I didn’t know what you meant in your message when you had quoted my post, however, after a few minutes I realised then that you meant that you planned to thicken the black lines on the edge of the gold stars to make them stand out more.

And yes, the final product looks better than the first one you had originally posted.
    khris and deepedgefc like this.

Addicted
    New day and new intensive schedule. We had four games ahead of us today; league, cup and association x2. Unfortunately, I think we suffered our first troll result today.

Our opponent in the association games played 4-2-1-3 (AML/AMR). We were 15 % stronger. In the first game, we countered with a formation we're used to; 4-5-1v but with a false 9 instead of an ST. We went into halftime with the lead. But the second half was a trolling one. The opponent had 3 free kicks and scored on all 3 of them. In the 70th min we substituted our DMC for an AMC. For some reason, the substitution didn't register until the 86th min. So we played with a DMC in an AMC role for 16 mins and lost eventually.

Going into the second leg, we changed formation to 3-1-2-3-1 to better counter the opponent's strengths. After taking the lead with 1-0 early on, we noticed that their DL didn't have a good game. We took measures accordingly and focused the play on our right flank and managed to score 3 more goals. Maksim Baldazhanov (AMR) had a great game with 1 goal and 3 assists.

Unfortunately, the troll result costed the association the first place in the final, so we ended the event as runner ups. Live and learn, I guess.

The cup game was played with our second team, so we're satisfied with a 2-0 win on away turf. The league game was standard procedure; 9-0, Manuel Marcusson MoM, 3 goals, 2 assists.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-31-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    deepedgefc likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Guess the scores as my ill prepared team face the league leader tanker... my videos are not coming up for packs and training; is it just me or its a general something.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast