I should change my Avatar picture with this

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	134237

I should change my Avatar picture with this
    You could show to everyone how good of a manager you are and that tips from you can be trusted. lol

Famous
    This is theinal week of the season......

And until yesterday.. all wins..... mostly easy......

But today.... a 1-1 in the CL semi home game.... so i have to win in the away game to go to the final..

And also the league, 12 points ahead but i had a hard 2-1 away win against a 30% lower team.....
    I hope to pick up my form tom in the afternoon in the league game, because in the night i got my cup final and wednesday my CL seminwhat i need to win

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    This is theinal week of the season......

And until yesterday.. all wins..... mostly easy......

But today.... a 1-1 in the CL semi home game.... so i have to win in the away game to go to the final..

And also the league, 12 points ahead but i had a hard 2-1 away win against a 30% lower team.....
    I hope to pick up my form tom in the afternoon in the league game, because in the night i got my cup final and wednesday my CL seminwhat i need to win
    Good luck with the last week of your season, I too have hard games this week, I have had a good season, but I lost 5 times.

Max
    I have after drawing again, that’s not a good result.

I can’t bottle the league again.

The last day will be so exciting, I have a difficult game then, now all I want is to get over the line. Hopefully we can do that.

The first levg of the CL Semis starts later on, so I’ll move my focus to that instead for now.
    Last edited by Max; 06-15-2020 at 07:07 PM.

Max
    I am surprised but in a good way, I played my Semi Final opponent who is 7% stronger than me and I won 0-4, this position should almost be impossible to lose from, to go out, I must concede 5 at home. I won’t be complacent though, I’ll try finish off the job in the second leg.

I hope I get another CL, that win was certainly a pick up from the draw earlier on.

These are my stats now, they are not up to their usual standard but I got tougher draws this season than usual, not that I manipulate, I never do that, I never tank either. It is just that I got harder teams than usual this season, so I think I have done well enough.

Still a little bit to go in the season with some tough games still to play, I am in poor form in the league at the moment and I do not want to throw away the title like that. I’m first on goal difference as it is substantially higher than second place’s goal difference.

Three league games may have saved me this season, In three matches running I had these scores, I had won 0-8, 13-2 and 0-12. Had I not scored that many, I very well could have bern in second.

My hardest game remaining in the league will be on the very last day of the season, so I’ll have a dramatic end of the season for definite.

I prefer these sort of stats though over some previous ones as again, I like the competition I have at the moment.
    Legolas55 likes this.

I m seriously considering quitting for good again.
    Old account experiment i lost twice and drew much weaker sides, the game engine rigged my matches again and again. trolls left and center.
    My main account i ve been knocked out of the cup against a +1 lvl opponent, in CL i forgot to see my game and lost 1-3 home as well against a worse team.
    In the league i drew and lost .
    This might be the signal for me to get out of here. the game isn t worth it anymore, it s just making me more stressful and it s a time consumer. for what? for the non sense game to screw me up not once, but couple of times during the season? NO THX.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am surprised but in a good way, I played my Semi Final opponent who is 7% stronger than me and I won 0-4, this position should almost be impossible to lose from, to go out, I must concede 5 at home. I won’t be complacent though, I’ll try finish off the job in the second leg.

I hope I get another CL, that win was certainly a pick up from the draw earlier on.

These are my stats now, they are not up to their usual standard but I got tougher draws this season than usual, not that I manipulate, I never do that, I never tank either. It is just that I got harder teams than usual this season, so I think I have done well enough.

Still a little bit to go in the season with some tough games still to play, I am in poor form in the league at the moment and I do not want to throw away the title like that. I’m first on goal difference as it is substantially higher than second place’s goal difference.

Three league games may have saved me this season, In three matches running I had these scores, I had won 0-8, 13-2 and 0-12. Had I not scored that many, I very well could have bern in second.

My hardest game remaining in the league will be on the very last day of the season, so I’ll have a dramatic end of the season for definite.

I prefer these sort of stats though over some previous ones as again, I like the competition I have at the moment.
    Congrats mate,

That means normal a final in the CL

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I m seriously considering quitting for good again.
    Old account experiment i lost twice and drew much weaker sides, the game engine rigged my matches again and again. trolls left and center.
    My main account i ve been knocked out of the cup against a +1 lvl opponent, in CL i forgot to see my game and lost 1-3 home as well against a worse team.
    In the league i drew and lost .
    This might be the signal for me to get out of here. the game isn t worth it anymore, it s just making me more stressful and it s a time consumer. for what? for the non sense game to screw me up not once, but couple of times during the season? NO THX.

Maybe the other team players had higher white skills?

Famous
    Just won my first price.... the cup

It was a hard game just 2-1... but at least won.... until now i won all my finals

Hopefully i can qualify for the CL final, the semi at home ended in 1-1... so i have to win the away game

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast