Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    What do you mean by took control of the team in the 5th league game day?

By active I mean train bonus to 10% every day, have high morale, condition, watch videos for rests to train players, adapt formation and tactic before every game and watch the games or like khris said maybe from 2nd account and all of the stuff someone inactive doesn't do.

Your players look good, but It is really hard to tell without knowing your whole squad and your opponents and all of that. I can say that I had very few troll results in the last few seasons. Maybe 1 or 2 per season max, the other games I didn't win were vs good opponents only.
    Well, in the 7th day of the week i logged back on my old account and bought players and started all over again.
    And by active, yes, i was active the games before the 2nd troll.
    #32ERBX R Benk is my account
    #8D4N70 1st spot in my league- the captain lost 2-1 with one man up
    #ZFWV0E Chelsea guy, also lost 1-2 against him.
    If you want to look at my opponents, you re free to do so. I already know my team should have won those games with ease.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-16-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Well, in the 7th day of the week i logged back on my old account and bought players and started all over again.
    And by active, yes, i was active the games before the 2nd troll.
    So you started again after 7 days of the season and expect to win it all? Good team building needs time. Imo also 18 and 19 yo players always a bit random in their performances.

So you started again after 7 days of the season and expect to win it all? Good team building needs time. Imo also 18 and 19 yo players always a bit random in their performances.
    Considering the rating difference of my team compared to my opponents, yes basically.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-16-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Considering the rating difference of my team compared to my opponents, yes basically.
    Not sure about that but what do I know... :/

Mesa good game, when I came into the game you were 2-0 down and I saved you. lol

Both of my teams won the cup today. Feels awesome after looking back at my first year or two of T11 when I would never get even close to this trophy.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-cupnh.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-capturetbp.jpg

Still alive in other competitions with both clubs. Titles only likely with Newton Heath though, where I lead by 9 points in the league while being a favorite in the Super League, though I only narrowly won the home semifinal leg 3-2 against the same guy I beat in the cup today. The Black Pearl are level on points in the league with a stronger team that I will play away tomorrow. He'll probably beat me, but scrapping a draw somehow like the 0-0 we had at my ground would give me a chance to win on goal difference as mine is quite superior. The CL is unlikely as I am the clear outsider, but I did win the away semifinal leg 1-3. Who knows...

Btw, the striker of one of my cup final opponents finished this season's cup with 25 goals. Surely there aren't many tallies miles better than that since the cup got one round shorter...
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Not sure about that but what do I know... :/

Mesa good game, when I came into the game you were 2-0 down and I saved you. lol
    You saw that bull****, I had 61% possesion but only 71% passes completed and he scored twice. Only change I did were moving my DMC to play MC (changed from V-style to 4-3MC-2w-1) and won 2:5. I really dont understand why game suddenly decide to give me win. Could it be because I play low pressing, so my players had more condition in second half?

But I dont understand how 10-30% weaker teams always scores against me 2 or 3 goals, my team always have to score more to win.

Try to enjoy Assotiation games and forum, that is what keep me still in this game. Assotiations are the best thing in this game (no metter those top 100, tankers), most important to play with friends you find in game.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    You saw that bull****, I had 61% possesion but only 71% passes completed and he scored twice. Only change I did were moving my DMC to play MC (changed from V-style to 4-3MC-2w-1) and won 2:5. I really dont understand why game suddenly decide to give me win. Could it be because I play low pressing, so my players had more condition in second half?
    No, i almost never play high pressing and my players don t perform that well in the last part of the game.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Try to enjoy Assotiation games and forum, that is what keep me still in this game. Assotiations are the best thing in this game (no metter those top 100, tankers), most important to play with friends you find in game.
    You re right, if it weren t for association i d be long gone...
    Forum sometimes is good sometimes is bad. I don t take it very well when someone tries to find some illlogical way to defend NORDEUS and their way of trolling me, but it is what it is....
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast