Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hackers / Cheats?

Addicted
    I suspected him about potential cheating, all players are 180% with using personal trainer. Suggests something abnormal with account. Asso Tag: #B2VTIW

Hackers / Cheats?-20200902_124729.jpg

Hackers / Cheats?-20200902_124756.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-02-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Addicted
    I think admins doing nothing about investigation. He quickly jumped another association to hide himself, new tag is #SDFB6B

Hackers / Cheats?-20200906_013411.jpg

Hackers / Cheats?-20200906_013455.jpg
    Hackers / Cheats?-20200906_013545.png
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-05-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There are no cheats for the game which allows you to increase your players stats over the night or get x amount of tokens.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Cheat? i think no, hard work maybe... abusing maybe, you can get something like that thru friendly match thing

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I suspected him about potential cheating, all players are 180% with using personal trainer. Suggests something abnormal with account. Asso Tag: #B2VTIW

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200902_124729.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	135415

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200902_124756.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	135420
    I played him in back to back seasons, he knocked me out in the Cup Quarter Finals 3-7 on aggregate the first time I played them, and two seasons ago I had to face them again and I lost 5-1 and 0-7 to them in the CL Semis,

I don’t think that Super Spurs is cheating, I have seen his players and it seems that he invested extremely heavily in personal trainer, the other team Jonas Johanss has also been in my server twice before and I think he uses personal trainer as well, I know how frustrating it can be to play these types of players but they aren’t cheating.
    Last edited by Max; 09-10-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I played him in back to back seasons, he knocked me out in the Cup Quarter Finals 3-7 on aggregate the first time I played them, and two seasons ago I had to face them again and I lost 5-1 and 0-7 to them in the CL Semis,

I don’t think that Super Spurs is cheating, I have seen his players and it seems that he invested extremely heavily in personal trainer, the other team Jonas Johanss has also been in my server twice before and I think he uses personal trainer as well, I know how frustrating it can be to play these types of players but they aren’t cheating.
    True, some are filthy rich, oil barons or something.....due to these super rich, we sometimes dunno who is cheating and who is super rich, and their final squads are the same -- super strong.

Philosophically speaking, should we then classify the super rich team as cheating? As they end up with an unrealistically strong team too.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    True, some are filthy rich, oil barons or something.....due to these super rich, we sometimes dunno who is cheating and who is super rich, and their final squads are the same -- super strong.

Philosophically speaking, should we then classify the super rich team as cheating? As they end up with an unrealistically strong team too.
    Even if you are Bill Gates, it's not logical to increase entire squad to 180% without tanking in this game. Something is weird in this association tag #SDFB6B so the authorities should investigate their token receipts and should inform the community who is reporting.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There are no cheats for the game which allows you to increase your players stats over the night or get x amount of tokens.
    How can you be so sure that it cannot be existed ? We live in a world where the CIA and the FBI servers have been hacked many times. So it's very easy in somewhere has no control and no report system about it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

he has win running serie.. he are won every match %4 man of match..
    he can add special sponsor skills.. the team are can possible.

Mi A1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Addicted
    It is quite likely that these players found a credit card somewhere...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast