Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Input and sharing of the effects of the new weather conditions

Addicted
    If snow weather, ball gets stuck within a short passing distance.

Some final observations guys?
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Hot days - high condition consumption. Cold days - high condition consumption. Rainy days - players couldn't see where to shoot

Rookie
    Todo cosmetico

Pro
    Rainy days - Long passing produces better chances to score (because short does not even work). Close to suicidal for teams to stick with tiki-taka even with quality advantage

Cold weather - Probably does not fit formations with lots of players behind the ball which requires build-up play via defensive. Seems working better with usually ‘rigid’ and direct formations without players between the lines (no DMC & no AMC), like 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with mixed or long. Worst weather to chase a result for knockout stages.

(New teams setup for checking out new referral rewards - and very surprisingly some typically well setups of 4-1-3-1-1 & 3-1-4-1-1 could even lose matches in those rainy or cold weather when I never had problems before)

Hot weather - Should not start players with less than 85% (unless sub early or we want him exhausted). Perfect matches for subs who only play 1 match max per day to save greens, so expect typical bench players to improve less than before

Still need more observations to conclude more confidently. But initial ideas are we may need to buy more attacking players with more positions for formation variations to suit with the weather, and also with some knockout rounds it may make sense to go all-in on 1st leg home game in ideal weather when it is rainy or cold in 2nd away leg.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Rainy days - Long passing produces better chances to score (because short does not even work). Close to suicidal for teams to stick with tiki-taka even with quality advantage

Cold weather - Probably does not fit formations with lots of players behind the ball which requires build-up play via defensive. Seems working better with usually ‘rigid’ and direct formations without players between the lines (no DMC & no AMC), like 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with mixed or long. Worst weather to chase a result for knockout stages.

(New teams setup for checking out new referral rewards - and very surprisingly some typically well setups of 4-1-3-1-1 & 3-1-4-1-1 could even lose matches in those rainy or cold weather when I never had problems before)

Hot weather - Should not start players with less than 85% (unless sub early or we want him exhausted). Perfect matches for subs who only play 1 match max per day to save greens, so expect typical bench players to improve less than before

Still need more observations to conclude more confidently. But initial ideas are we may need to buy more attacking players with more positions for formation variations to suit with the weather, and also with some knockout rounds it may make sense to go all-in on 1st leg home game in ideal weather when it is rainy or cold in 2nd away leg.
    joke of an update

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

Valuable input. Thanks

Apprentice
    TBH

Nothing, before and after no different...

Maybe because my playstyle, so i dont recall any difference lol

Alright, gathered your valuable observations and insights, with my own opinion, in a youtube video which will be uploaded later today.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Here are some tips and observations for the weather. Thanks for all the insights guys, used them in the video

https://youtu.be/bSRbUqNm8EY

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast