Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What is wrong

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I wrote this in 2 mins. and it really contains a lot of particular terminology.
    All is about underatsnd the game processes, how the engine creates a team, calibrates it to be realistic, etc.

Better ask me point per point where you're lost and I'll try to reply the best I can, because it's only me talking about internal programming and creating new terms to define every game aspect, still many people have read me.
    Seems legit, but what is the source of your information? Nordeus team?
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    Testing and Khris definitely knows how to test as well as how the engine works.

I believe even the most staff have no idea of loads of stuff relevant to the game.
    khris and RaiKo like this.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

8 years here playing and reading thousands of reports from hundreds of managers lol

At some point once you play a lot, you can realize that the game is intuitive, and, that it have to have a system to work.

Sorry bud, but if weaker teams are dominating you in midfield..... as much as it might hurt..... they are doing something better than you. I would reconsider your midfield strategy if you really are dominated by weaker teams and don't feel you can influence the match by much. Good skills are great but usually not enough to cut it.

Unfortunately, these "nonsense" manager note's were the key to developing elements of the game not easily seen in statitics
    Bro, really no offense here to you, but I play this game for over 8 years now. I am in the highest level of my server and won several trophies there in the last few seasons, where I have beaten very strong teams (160%+) to win these trophies.
    To tell me, that a weaker team, I have beaten almost every time during the last seasons, is suddenly doing so much better than me and "dominates me in midfield", sorry it's just ridiculous.

I am always willing to learn, but the advise you gave up to this point is absolutely useless as well. What does it mean to "reconsider my midfield strategy"? Are we talking the same game here? Explain yourself and don't speak in riddles all the time. So khris is even coming up with some backed up theories worth considering. You listen to the assistant manager, good for you. For me it's not an viable advise.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Bro, really no offense here to you, but I play this game for over 8 years now. I am in the highest level of my server and won several trophies there in the last few seasons, where I have beaten very strong teams (160%+) to win these trophies.
    To tell me, that a weaker team, I have beaten almost every time during the last seasons, is suddenly doing so much better than me and "dominates me in midfield", sorry it's just ridiculous.

I am always willing to learn, but the advise you gave up to this point is absolutely useless as well. What does it mean to "reconsider my midfield strategy"? Are we talking the same game here? Explain yourself and don't speak in riddles all the time. So khris is even coming up with some backed up theories worth considering. You listen to the assistant manager, good for you. For me it's not an viable advise.
    I don't know what to tell you but if a weaker team is dominating then.... something in his midfield aligns better with the game than yours. It kind of speaks for itself imho.

I don't know what to tell you but if a weaker team is dominating then.... something in his midfield aligns better with the game than yours. It kind of speaks for itself imho.
    Isn't the midfield... this game doesn't work by the logic, domination doesn't mean midfield since the engine doesn't work with formations, counters don't exist technically neither...
    The assistant is a visual feature linking visual data with comments... to give it a realistic sense, it could have a improvement at some point to help more actively... but it doesn't tell you much more in managerial terms...

Rookie
    Midfielders and the possession indeed basically related. However, sometimes there are uncontrollable parameters, just like my Mourinho experience.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

About strategy

Let me insert my question in this thread because is something related to strategy.
    My team is now 108%, really equilibrate (players between 100% and 112%).
    In my next cup match I have to face a team that is about 99% and plays with 4-1-2-2-1 (DL DC DC DR DMC MC MC AML AM ST).
    Despite to his mean lower quality he has a 180% AMR a 150% AML a 120% ST and a 120% GK. All other players really poor (some 60% and even 1 player 1%).

He won every cup match with teams similar to mine with final results like 4-0 or 5-0 dominating all matches.
    Is this the winning Topeleven's strategy? Have a couple of top players in a poor team?
    I read your discussion about internal programming and I'm trying to learn from it but this behavior with a couple of top player in a poor team is totally unrealistic. I supposed that topeleven was a better real simulator.
    And this other thing that every game release causes changes in the team performance in unbelievable.

2 final questions... which strategy do you suggest for my next match considering that as I said my team is really equilibrate and I could play with 442, 2332, 4141 or any other module?
    which strategy do you suggest for a long term? Train a couple of top ST as my next opponent? How many green bag could be necessary to train a 120% player to 180%?

Finally.. I read about tweaked apps to obtain unlimited token...do you think that people with 180% players are using this kind of tricks?
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by maurizio2208 View Post
    Let me insert my question in this thread because is something related to strategy.
    My team is now 108%, really equilibrate (players between 100% and 112%).
    In my next cup match I have to face a team that is about 99% and plays with 4-1-2-2-1 (DL DC DC DR DMC MC MC AML AM ST).
    Despite to his mean lower quality he has a 180% AMR a 150% AML a 120% ST and a 120% GK. All other players really poor (some 60% and even 1 player 1%).

He won every cup match with teams similar to mine with final results like 4-0 or 5-0 dominating all matches.
    Is this the winning Topeleven's strategy? Have a couple of top players in a poor team?
    I read your discussion about internal programming and I'm trying to learn from it but this behavior with a couple of top player in a poor team is totally unrealistic. I supposed that topeleven was a better real simulator.
    And this other thing that every game release causes changes in the team performance in unbelievable.

2 final questions... which strategy do you suggest for my next match considering that as I said my team is really equilibrate and I could play with 442, 2332, 4141 or any other module?
    which strategy do you suggest for a long term? Train a couple of top ST as my next opponent? How many green bag could be necessary to train a 120% player to 180%?

Finally.. I read about tweaked apps to obtain unlimited token...do you think that people with 180% players are using this kind of tricks?
    I had a opponent like that in my King of kings who had a very good GK, DC, and ST. For that situation, an marking worked well since my striker pulled the DC away during attack allowing my AML/AMR to go 1-on-1 with weak defenders to the goal. By means of high press I prevented play build-up to great success. That trick worked really well but that was several versions again (about 6 months ago). Now I have these type of opponents again and that trick doesn't work anymore.

So for now I have been trying to make myself more knowledgeable about playing the way Khris does since real life football strategies, despite working great results in the last 12 seasons, have become increasingly problematic. I don't totally understand how to determine the changes to make in game yet, leading to some more losses than needed. However, if that is the way to play, that is how I want to build my tactic. Although I still get salty some days that 6 seasons worth of development in skills, training, and tactics actually was a hokes despite their great success for many seasons.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The thing is, that each new signing, change the internal list of contributive roles, because the game works per lists.
    You know, the game have internal roles, these, are limited, so you can't have 8 key players. Some players, are scorers, some do assistances, some have aggressivity linked... roles, have animations assigned.
    The, once the live match starts a scenario is selected, the previous ratings and the variations (players with 10-10-10-8-10, so max. x3 top ratings, others have 2 as max and lower, others have 8-6-8-6-8 etc) affect the current scenario in where the engine does a simplification, selectitng 6-7 players that will be determinant in the current game.
    Once simplification is done, what means that the animations linked to the players and their roles, can be activated, so show up during the game, the game does 2 lists, one for defensive and one for attacking animations.
    the game doesnt simulate never, the defensive playing, as basically all mentalities are created to have the game control and game control means = attacking chances.
    The bar, and it's virtual center which is displaced, tell you the state of the simulation, which allow you to get the attacking animations.
    Then, to have effectivity, if the attack list have no active animations available, means that you need to change players between lists,
    You can add a DR arrow, simplify 3 sides and keep only 2 to focuss power in the predetermined selected areas etc...
    As the engine assign internally 2 powers to the players to create all this, which are the Contributive (effectivitym % of successful animations linked) and dominance power (linked to the animations inside a scenario, that have 25 animations per game) and can happen that a player have a lot of dominance ower but have low contribution, he'll take all the slots only to miss despite having the control of the whole match, so thats why then you need to modify the lists, even a def' arrow to a ST can remove the ST from the attacking animations list and put a better player.

So, as said, once new players join the team, one have to take a lot of care, because as roles are limited, may happen that some subs or reserves have better dominance/contributive roles, and thats why I always recommend, before finding new players or do new signins (as the market players are empty of role, or animations assigned, it is assigned once a player join your team, if its a key player or not, aggressive or not, etc) to liberate the superb roles assigned to the reserves, because if you do like me, keeping old players to retire in my squad, it can happen that you keep 5 key players as reserves, so will be imposible for you -as happened to me- to buy a new player having a key player role, as these contributive roles are limited. I bought 7 STs and all of them were a epic fail, till I realized about this, sold them and then, yeah, it worked.

And thats the resume of the day about internal programming. lol
    I appreciate all the tips and tricks you share with us, Khris. I do have a couple questions for you:

1. How can you spot the internal role of each significant player?
    2. Is there a pattern or logical to assigning internal roles to players or is it just trial and error until you get what you want?
    3. How do tactics effect internal roles and how can you use tactics to maximize player potency?

Thanks in advance!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast