Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What is wrong

Rookie
    Like many managers says here, the best option is to have more midfields than your opponent.
    I play my third season.
    Most of my game are in a 4-5-1v Style. I rarely use two ST.

DL-DC-DC-DR-DMC-MC-MC-AMR-AML-ST

Or if y want to play with more pressure :

DL-DC-DR-MC-MC-AML-AMC-AML-ST

My team is almost like yours (around 115%).
    With 5 midfields you are sure to have the control. During 2 season and 15 games (including Cups) never a opponent got more possession than me IF he don't play with at least 5 midfields.

But the greatest things i have learn is : some players are better when they play together (example : AMR/AMC/AML with a ST) cause they are complementary.
    Look at the skills and find these players.

For example i have try a specific AML with one on my ST and during 3 games no goals, and less interesting actions.
    I have change with an another AML and suddenly my ST score a lot with sweet passes from this AML...

It's like cooking, you have to find the right ingredients
    Last edited by Ristiina FC; 05-05-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    Ristiina FC

Level 22

20 League Titles
    14 Champions Leagues
    13 Cups
    14 Super Cups
    1 Super League

Quote Originally Posted by maurizio2208 View Post
    Let me insert my question in this thread because is something related to strategy.
    My team is now 108%, really equilibrate (players between 100% and 112%).
    In my next cup match I have to face a team that is about 99% and plays with 4-1-2-2-1 (DL DC DC DR DMC MC MC AML AM ST).
    Despite to his mean lower quality he has a 180% AMR a 150% AML a 120% ST and a 120% GK. All other players really poor (some 60% and even 1 player 1%).

He won every cup match with teams similar to mine with final results like 4-0 or 5-0 dominating all matches.
    Is this the winning Topeleven's strategy? Have a couple of top players in a poor team?
    I read your discussion about internal programming and I'm trying to learn from it but this behavior with a couple of top player in a poor team is totally unrealistic. I supposed that topeleven was a better real simulator.
    And this other thing that every game release causes changes in the team performance in unbelievable.

2 final questions... which strategy do you suggest for my next match considering that as I said my team is really equilibrate and I could play with 442, 2332, 4141 or any other module?
    which strategy do you suggest for a long term? Train a couple of top ST as my next opponent? How many green bag could be necessary to train a 120% player to 180%?

Finally.. I read about tweaked apps to obtain unlimited token...do you think that people with 180% players are using this kind of tricks?
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I appreciate all the tips and tricks you share with us, Khris. I do have a couple questions for you:

1. How can you spot the internal role of each significant player?
    2. Is there a pattern or logical to assigning internal roles to players or is it just trial and error until you get what you want?
    3. How do tactics effect internal roles and how can you use tactics to maximize player potency?

Thanks in advance!
    Later I try to reply.

Btw never push on any link related to Tokens Generator, as it is basically an attempt to stole your personal info, debit card info, Facebook account login info etc
    This is a server based game, and there aren't tools with the ability to add tokens to your own account.

Rookie
    This one works better

What is wrong-920914a9-1280-42f2-8e09-863e45874d74.jpg

than this one.

What is wrong-4c8f4e06-1f2f-427f-b2c4-9b259fd3a2ef.jpg
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I wrote this in 2 mins. and it really contains a lot of particular terminology.
    All is about underatsnd the game processes, how the engine creates a team, calibrates it to be realistic, etc.

Better ask me point per point where you're lost and I'll try to reply the best I can, because it's only me talking about internal programming and creating new terms to define every game aspect, still many people have read me.
    Problem is that I'm lost almost from the begining to the end of your post, so it's not easy to ask "point by point" questions But it's ok, it seems you know what you're talking about, so I'll follow your comments and hopefully learn something slowly

Just two questions now. I have one older player, who used to be one of my best in recent seasons, was top league scorer few times. But now he's only 4* and I use him as a sub only. Does it mean that he is one of those "key players" and that I should sell him now to have a bigger chance to find another "key player"? And if I'll do it, how will I see that the player I bought is the "key" one? All I can see now is if he's a fast trainer or not

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    Problem is that I'm lost almost from the begining to the end of your post, so it's not easy to ask "point by point" questions But it's ok, it seems you know what you're talking about, so I'll follow your comments and hopefully learn something slowly

Just two questions now. I have one older player, who used to be one of my best in recent seasons, was top league scorer few times. But now he's only 4* and I use him as a sub only. Does it mean that he is one of those "key players" and that I should sell him now to have a bigger chance to find another "key player"? And if I'll do it, how will I see that the player I bought is the "key" one? All I can see now is if he's a fast trainer or not
    In essence, the game still see that 4* players as your best player, and he is not a starter anymore. You have to sell him for a new star to emerge from your team.

Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post

You can test players by playing a friendly VS a 1* team, this oversize the internal programming of the players, meaning that probably a key player will get a 10 and score or assist few times. You can detect aggressive players by doing this, scorers, assistants, the right player for Corners (which is 1 for the 2 positions, left-right foot) FKs,(same as corners, and the FK&corner Best man remains the same for weeks) ..key players, and those who will contribute with goals/assists alternating games.

Elementally, the internal Contributive roles are limited. you can not buy 8 STs and see them scoring 40 goals each, as the roles are limited, I strongly recommend to sell the subs that performed as key players in the past, to liberate the role.

Market players are basically empty of internal programming or contributive roles (in terms of power assigned, as each player could have animations assigned by default, like the animations assigned by a SA, byt the player needs a power to show up the animation linked to him, and this is set once you sign a player and the engine give assign his internal parameters). They only have the XP gaining speed set by default, so thats why we can spot a fast trainer in the market. But a FT can be a very bad performed due the internal caps set by the own team calibration set internally by the engine, by assigning these roles.
    Last edited by khris; 05-06-2021 at 11:05 AM.
    iSusel likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I strongly recommend to sell the subs that performed as key players in the past, to liberate the role.
    This is interesting... In my 1st season I had a not high rated (~80-85%) 26 y.o. AML that scored ridiculously many goals and stole the Top Scorer from my own main 20 y.o. attacker AMC/ST. Then he got +30% Finishing and continued doing this on the 2nd season, so inspite being quite sentimental about that, I had to replace him. Now he's sitting on the bench but might keep his attacking role with him, so it seem I'll have either to sell or to use him.
    Update: Tried putting all attackers (AML AMC AMC AMR ST) in one friendly game against 3* team, the AML had 10 rating with 2 goals and 1 assist after the 1st half already... :-\
    Last edited by iSusel; 05-06-2021 at 07:34 PM.
    Vuslanott likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iSusel View Post
    This is interesting... In my 1st season I had a not high rated (~80-85%) 26 y.o. AML that scored ridiculously many goals and stole the Top Scorer from my own main 20 y.o. attacker AMC/ST. Then he got +30% Finishing and continued doing this on the 2nd season, so inspite being quite sentimental about that, I had to replace him. Now he's sitting on the bench but might keep his attacking role with him, so it seem I'll have either to sell or to use him.
    Update: Tried putting all attackers (AML AMC AMC AMR ST) in one friendly game against 3* team, the AML had 10 rating with 2 goals and 1 assist after the 1st half already... :-\
    I'm exactly in the same situation...
    First season my AML (25 y/o) scored 45 goals and my ST only 12...
    Second season almost the same ratio. This AML is 5* and 103%, my ST is 135% !
    For the third season it seems be the same story, even if he missed some FK or Penalty shot.
    Because he won twice the score title, he grab 30% +30% finishing to reach 178%.
    Ristiina FC

Level 22

20 League Titles
    14 Champions Leagues
    13 Cups
    14 Super Cups
    1 Super League

Pro
    Just a suggestion for reference.

Players quality, when significantly better than most teammates, would play a part in positively affecting team performance on top of player performance.

Our own players positioning, player mentality (arrows), team passing focus, our own formation setup, opposition players’ positioning, particular area dominance, etc. will directly influence how certain key players perform and much more so than player quality itself.

Eg. 4-5v-1 formation via both flanks. Wingers will always score more than the ST because of the way the team is both set up and organises attacks, even if ST may be 20, 30 or even 40% better than the wingers in quality. Hence, in this particular setup, and with limited resources, we’d rather have a stronger winger than ST for max efficiency on taking chances. ST’s role in this setup is to pull away as many defenders as possible to create space for both wingers to cut in or shoot from range, and so having a high * ST in this setup is not as good as having a high * winger.

And that’s why we always need to learn and master a few well-understood and well-worked formations as our base formations (aggressive, neutral and defensive counter), then we spend our limited T and money onto our key players and use our precious greens to boost the most influential players in all our base formations and its variations for best results. With more experience, we may change to improving our other key players which reflect on our possible switch to another favourite formation.

Hope this helps.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by iSusel View Post
    Remember that by liberating a role, it will not just "jump" to another player your have. It will be an available role for a new signing, as internal roles are fixed, once these are assigned.
    So, with 26-27 y.o. will be quite difficult to train him to reach a proper form... I really would check out the team, and think about which players, -that have to be 3-4 mainly- have to be trained more than the rest. The GK is one for sure. Then if that younger 20 aged one plays quite well you can keep him, but if you really want a new amr (as example) with chances to have a good role assigned, you'll need to sell the aml. Still, its posible that if you just have 1 or 2 top performers, there can be space for 1 more, but right now this depend on the other players.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast