Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win

Rookie
    Thanks for your advice. I have to other players that do score in a good way. They are equal good, but B.Embolo scores better than them. Maybe because he makes a lot of goals by freekicks.

Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-035aa27e-0b1e-4e53-acb3-01ccbe62cee2.jpg

About the goalkeeper:

I‘m not sure if I already habe to look for a new one. My current GK is way weaker than you suggested:

Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-c8767b96-01ea-4ec4-bd3e-76cc0308bf8d.jpg
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-ff2594b6-3db3-4779-a3c7-88010b86f673.jpg

Shall I already create a new one? Maybe in the youth academy? How important is the special ability „setpiece stopper“? That sounds very good. But is it really good? If yes: shall I wait with my new goalkeeper until I can get one with this special ability?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-7be2d743-9972-4fde-871e-bf5484f0cafc.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    SIC
    But you already seems to have a great team, the ratios are way high, still not sure about the opponents quality you're facing.
    Just the GK seems that cant reack a max. rating 9/10 and this is not something good... but you can perfectly do a great season.
    I always try to get the one on one SA for GKs, is the best IMO.

Rookie
    Okay thanks. I will look if I find a new one.
    (just to know: Is it possible for the GK to get a 9/10 ranking if he has nothing to do in the matches?)

And yes: my opponnents are „weak“. I have only 11 good players and the others with 1%.
    Last edited by Tzzz; 06-04-2021 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

If I were you, I would now focuss on train just 2-3 more players that should be always surpassing the quality of your best opponents to guarantee a equality in the margin and the chance to overcome them when playing, and probably the GK -and the Anticipation skill to be 160+- is one of these players.
    Good luck
    Khris - why do you believe the anticipation skill is key in a goalkeeper? What is the evidence for that?

The new game reports have taught me a lot. Very good improvement. One of the things I’ve learned is how many of my opponents are simply awful at tactics.

I usually use a 4-1-2-2-1 alignment and make sure my DMC is skilled and highly rated. The middle is completely covered defensively, but I am finding the opponents are usually emphasizing attacks up the middle, against my strength. Not just mixed, attacking up the middle. I just checked one of my teams and I had allowed 1 goal in the last 6 games. This makes me think that tactics do play a role and that many players are very bad at that part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jult52 View Post
    The new game reports have taught me a lot. Very good improvement. One of the things I’ve learned is how many of my opponents are simply awful at tactics.

I usually use a 4-1-2-2-1 alignment and make sure my DMC is skilled and highly rated. The middle is completely covered defensively, but I am finding the opponents are usually emphasizing attacks up the middle, against my strength. Not just mixed, attacking up the middle. I just checked one of my teams and I had allowed 1 goal in the last 6 games. This makes me think that tactics do play a role and that many players are very bad at that part of the game.
    Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-hqdefault.jpg
    RaiKo likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Basically, once you sign a new player, a contributive role is assigned to him. A player can have different roles, so can give assists, score, do nothing, be the FKs or Corners man, etc.. by playing against a 1* what you do is to oversize the internal programming till the max. limit distance that the simulator can reach, so a key player will probably score 3-4-5 goals, or whatever. Just try it and experiment, so you can know about the player behaviour.
    I sincerely hope that I never play you in a match. I’d probably lose about 15-0! 😀😀

Rookie
    Returning to the old topic I have a question: what happens if you move an efficient AMR to the DR position?
    I have a young FT AMR that often eclipses my main attackers if I put him of the pitch, but I don't know where to use him as my attack line is packed and I don't want to change it for the next couple of seasons.
    What should I expect if I make him AMR/MR/DR and put him to DR with the corner kick ability? Will this be of any use?
    Moscow United, level 10,
    League wins: 8, Cup wins: 8, CL wins: 7,
    Wins: 397, Draws: 16, Losses: 12,
    Top scorer: 9, Quadruples: 7.

Addicted
    the streaks that each player can reach (key players get usually 2-3 max. ratings, which are 9-10 as both are the same, so...
    Hi Khris. May i learn how this player could get this rating streak? His last six performances: 9(L)-10(L)-10(Cl)-10(C)-10(L)-10(Cl)

Do tactics really work or this game is pay to win-20210714_160358.jpg

The game isnt pay to win, is a win to pay.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast