Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need answers from Nordeus...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    So Khris are you saying that it's better to train just 5 players in your team and leave the rest as 1* since those 5 will determine the outcome of each game?

Also is it possible to manipulate the assignment of internal roles? Will selling off the entire team and leaving only those 5 players cause them to get the important roles?
    yup, hence this's where nodeus need to fix the game. instead of calling em top11 might as well call this game manipulation5 because that's what this game has become. it's so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    So Khris are you saying that it's better to train just 5 players in your team and leave the rest as 1* since those 5 will determine the outcome of each game?

Also is it possible to manipulate the assignment of internal roles? Will selling off the entire team and leaving only those 5 players cause them to get the important roles?
    No. Since the team quality vs team quality -the distance- is whats ets the beatability margin that determines the scenario, so chance you have.
    Then as I commented, the ratings have a variation, and once there is a drop, the player can perform like if he's vanished.
    So if you have x6 1* and x5 9* vs a 7* for example, depending on the active/available players you can lose 0-4 or win 4-0 perfectly, all depend on the available players to be decisive in the match.

You know perfectly that you can not buy 11 STs that scored 40 goals each and see how they keep the same level. The engine will calibrate the performance by assigning roles and contributive+dominance power to create a realistic squad. The internal roles are assigned once you sign th player. For example you can prevent a player to be aggressive if you already have few agressive players and you keep them in your squad, and of course, and this happened to me, if you keep 3-4-5 excellent performers until they retire, the engine may not assign a new key player role. Since the engine mainly have animations to fill 2 lists, one in attack and another in defense if your 32 ages 1* keep a high dominance+contributite ratio you will need to sell him firstly so to liberate the good role and then sign someone that will be able to take a role with a high performance.
    To control the roles isnt that easy because thats internal, and you can not see the parameters assigned, the % of contribution/dominance... what you can manipulate are the ratings, to force a push in a particular match, like in a final.
    The first matter needs a lot of understanding about the player behaviour, and the capacity they have inside the team based in a proportional performance -we all had the experience of a high performer player after few seasons, we all, can know, how fluid play the team, so based in this perception, you can somehow know and feel how your squad is doing, and feel if there is like a cap preventing your team from playing fluid-

The second matter, the ratings, are visible so you can try to force a drop before a final, keeping as subs those players who earned a rating drop as subs/reserves in the previous game and trying to get the expected drop in those who have the chance to earn it, so you can reach the final with all players coming from a 8-6 // 10-10-7 // etc and this will force a rating increase by availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    If the strongest player on the pitch (8-star, on fire) is under-performing 2 games in row, tell me:

1. Why I should waste money and resources to bring players to 8-star?
    2. Why I should waste morale boosters to bring morale at max?

Attachment 138962
    Attachment 138963
    Çünkü oyun saçmalıyor artık. İyi oyuncunun bir değeri var ancak performans 0 yazık!

VIP
    I'm never gonna waste 300 boosters again, to bring youngster to 7 stars... 63 games, only 7 well played...

Need answers from Nordeus...-1gmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

I'm never gonna waste 300 boosters again, to bring youngster to 7 stars... 63 games, only 7 well played...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1gmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	139012
    DC really have hard time to get good ratings in match.
    Funny thing is when I play 1DC instead of 2DC, that 1 DC really likes to run forward, do 1-2passes and scores & increase his match rating,
    Try play back3; DL-DC-DR formation instead of traditional back4
    And fast trainer didn't actually means the player will get good rating in-match,
    Sometimes(or most of the time) the slow trainer perform really well but they really are hard to level up, it's annoying!
    But if you get fast trainer that's really good in-game then that's great!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 02-26-2022 at 04:00 PM.

VIP
    Played 3 wide in the back line and I'll never play it again... It works only for my opponents and never worked for me...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1gmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	139012
    But why dont you listen to Khris xD test, always, test, a new player vs a 1% team, so then you know if it is worth to invest. You dont listen to Khris, Steppen, you put me this so complicated.
    No, improve the visual skills will not impact the internal base. You can not to "manufacture a key player intentionally" I told you that.
    All is, set by default with parameters setting a cap in the performance, and set by margin, beatability margin.
    Last edited by khris; 02-26-2022 at 06:35 PM.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But why dont you listen to Khris xD test, always, test, a new player vs a 1% team, so then you know if it is worth to invest. You dont listen to Khris, Steppen, you put me this so complicated.
    No, improve the visual skills will not impact the internal base. You can not to "manufacture a key player intentionally" I told you that.
    All is, set by default with parameters setting a cap in the performance, and set by margin, beatability margin.
    How to test youth academy player??? It's flip a coin investment...

How to test youth academy player??? It's flip a coin investment...
    Contract him, anyway once he reach the team the player is counted in the quality calculations that will determine the league draws and so.
    Players that have pending contracts to renew and academy players count, so from that point onwards, once you sign a player, once he has a contract, you can test him.
    It doesn't matter if the academy has 3* and your team players 9* because if you play a friendly vs a -9 levels team 1%, your team will be absolutely equal. in the same star rank because of the beatability margin.
    The stars margin is 180% so, for the lower team a +200% player that can be your 1% and the 180% you have that will be 380% for him will be +180% vs the opponent.
    Because the simulator have a limit, so, there will be no differance and you will equalize the level so to expose proportionally the internal programming of the 3-4* and the 9*s playing together in a equal way.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No. Since the team quality vs team quality -the distance- is whats ets the beatability margin that determines the scenario, so chance you have.
    Then as I commented, the ratings have a variation, and once there is a drop, the player can perform like if he's vanished.
    So if you have x6 1* and x5 9* vs a 7* for example, depending on the active/available players you can lose 0-4 or win 4-0 perfectly, all depend on the available players to be decisive in the match.

You know perfectly that you can not buy 11 STs that scored 40 goals each and see how they keep the same level. The engine will calibrate the performance by assigning roles and contributive+dominance power to create a realistic squad. The internal roles are assigned once you sign th player. For example you can prevent a player to be aggressive if you already have few agressive players and you keep them in your squad, and of course, and this happened to me, if you keep 3-4-5 excellent performers until they retire, the engine may not assign a new key player role. Since the engine mainly have animations to fill 2 lists, one in attack and another in defense if your 32 ages 1* keep a high dominance+contributite ratio you will need to sell him firstly so to liberate the good role and then sign someone that will be able to take a role with a high performance.
    To control the roles isnt that easy because thats internal, and you can not see the parameters assigned, the % of contribution/dominance... what you can manipulate are the ratings, to force a push in a particular match, like in a final.
    The first matter needs a lot of understanding about the player behaviour, and the capacity they have inside the team based in a proportional performance -we all had the experience of a high performer player after few seasons, we all, can know, how fluid play the team, so based in this perception, you can somehow know and feel how your squad is doing, and feel if there is like a cap preventing your team from playing fluid-

The second matter, the ratings, are visible so you can try to force a drop before a final, keeping as subs those players who earned a rating drop as subs/reserves in the previous game and trying to get the expected drop in those who have the chance to earn it, so you can reach the final with all players coming from a 8-6 // 10-10-7 // etc and this will force a rating increase by availability.
    Alright, thanks Khris

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast