Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need answers from Nordeus...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Alright, thanks Khris
    And what you mention is something I already tested years ago-

"So Khris are you saying that it's better to train just 5 players in your team and leave the rest as 1* since those 5 will determine the outcome of each game?"

Basically you face a whole 7* team and a mix of 7*+1* and the scores will vary depending on the availability of the players provided by the rating variations.
    So you can earn a 2-0 or a 0-2 perfectly.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And what you mention is something I already tested years ago-

"So Khris are you saying that it's better to train just 5 players in your team and leave the rest as 1* since those 5 will determine the outcome of each game?"

Basically you face a whole 7* team and a mix of 7*+1* and the scores will vary depending on the availability of the players provided by the rating variations.
    So you can earn a 2-0 or a 0-2 perfectly.
    Thanks. The scenario I am trying to paint is if for instance team A is an 8 stars team filled with 11 8star players and plays against team B which is a 7star team, but has 5*9star players and the rest 1star players.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Thanks. The scenario I am trying to paint is if for instance team A is an 8 stars team filled with 11 8star players and plays against team B which is a 7star team, but has 5*9star players and the rest 1star players.
    Try to read the rating variations, so to know if your players have a push or a drop in the game vs that team... force a injury or one 9* he has, even if you receive a red card can give you the advantadge in cases like these...

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Try to read the rating variations, so to know if your players have a push or a drop in the game vs that team... force a injury or one 9* he has, even if you receive a red card can give you the advantadge in cases like these...
    I'll let you to read ratings... I'm kinda pissed off...

Need answers from Nordeus...-1gkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    Need answers from Nordeus...-1gkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I'll let you to read ratings... I'm kinda pissed off...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1gkkkkkkkkkkkkk.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	139048
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1gkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	139049
    Here you follow the pattern, still the web version now doesnt show the 5 last ratings in the main screen because of a displaying error... not sure in mobile version if these are visible

Need answers from Nordeus...-pc-web-last-5-ratings.jpg

VIP
    I was talking about losing game with all 11 players playing well... In this game obviously good performance means nothing...

Addicted
    The game engine really lacks conherency a lot of times, of course it should be a little imprevisible like real football is, but the srprise seems to be the normal these days.

Banned
    Such as for me today
    118 rating vs 92
    Team stats say I have 68% possession
    Yet I get 5 out of 19 “live action” possessions (where almost all goals are scored)—I scored on two turnovers and counterattacks

Why train? Why choose strategies? Why give Nordeus any money?

Game should be called CoinflipEleven

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345