Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need answers from Nordeus...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    In order to get a better context would be nice to see the opponents because assuming your opponents are same level of quality or higher than you in that case would be normal if your player will not perform extremly well.

I will assume that you have the better team, in that case I would also like to hear a clear explanation from Top Eleven / Nordeus.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    bcs messi or mbape play bad game from time to time in real matches,at least that was their explanation, but in same time is normal to put goalie to take corner kicks without danger of be countered on empty net
    You are right, Mbappe or Messi have their own bad games or bad runs for longer period but this is not the type of argument you want to say because based on what you said Steppenwolf is totally right, why he should invest in players quality, moral, etc if you have no benefits from it.

Let's not forget that this is a game and in most of the games when you pay (money or time) you can clearly see those benefits, I guess that's what Steppenwolf is trying to say.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You are right, Mbappe or Messi have their own bad games or bad runs for longer period but this is not the type of argument you want to say because based on what you said Steppenwolf is totally right, why he should invest in players quality, moral, etc if you have no benefits from it.

Let's not forget that this is a game and in most of the games when you pay (money or time) you can clearly see those benefits, I guess that's what Steppenwolf is trying to say.
    that i more than agree, i just say that in other words

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Lower the team quality, at the end of the season if you aren't in the top server, so if you are lower than 100% you will prevent +1 level teams in your competitions in many cases.
    Then, the key is to understand the internal roles dusplay in your team, and develop the right players and, of course discard players if needed, to invest resources with efficency. Always remember that to know your players potential you have to text them vs a 1* opponent, so then you can oversize the internal programming and see the roles assigned intenannyl by the engine. Too remember that the engine does a simulation checking the 1vs1 team quality distance to set the margin and the scenario parameter, the beatability margin is arround a 30% but sometimes it can reach a 50% of distance where a team surprisingly is able to earn a tie.

You see the teams as formations, but the engine see the teams as lists that have to fill and then each player available have some animations linked and a dominance power that determines how many of the 25 match animations can cover overall, so, don't look at the "weaker spots" looking at the field, but thinking how the engine simulates the match. There is no weak point as I explain you, the engine select few players to be determinant and this is based on variables, mainly the ratings that have variations, so, for example, there are players that have like 8-6-8-6-8 so here you can predict a drop and probably or, the player will not participate in any animation, or will fail earning a 6 very likely. The Key players tend to keep streaks of 2-3 max ratings after the drop and each player have a own behaviour.

Look at the game like what it is, a engine reading numbers and checking lists, and having a process, this has nothing to do with the reality and you have to understand this in first place to improve the way to manage. The animations are just to make the data look like realistic but it is so wrong to try to read and understand why we have some scores from the animations viewpoint without understanding in first place the process used by the engine.
    khris, put this programing computer geek mumbo jumbo stuff on a side for a bit, if i ask you simple plain questions can you answer me in short sentences, in app 6-8 words?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Lower the team quality, at the end of the season if you aren't in the top server, so if you are lower than 100% you will prevent +1 level teams in your competitions in many cases.
    Then, the key is to understand the internal roles dusplay in your team, and develop the right players and, of course discard players if needed, to invest resources with efficency. Always remember that to know your players potential you have to text them vs a 1* opponent, so then you can oversize the internal programming and see the roles assigned intenannyl by the engine. Too remember that the engine does a simulation checking the 1vs1 team quality distance to set the margin and the scenario parameter, the beatability margin is arround a 30% but sometimes it can reach a 50% of distance where a team surprisingly is able to earn a tie.

You see the teams as formations, but the engine see the teams as lists that have to fill and then each player available have some animations linked and a dominance power that determines how many of the 25 match animations can cover overall, so, don't look at the "weaker spots" looking at the field, but thinking how the engine simulates the match. There is no weak point as I explain you, the engine select few players to be determinant and this is based on variables, mainly the ratings that have variations, so, for example, there are players that have like 8-6-8-6-8 so here you can predict a drop and probably or, the player will not participate in any animation, or will fail earning a 6 very likely. The Key players tend to keep streaks of 2-3 max ratings after the drop and each player have a own behaviour.

Look at the game like what it is, a engine reading numbers and checking lists, and having a process, this has nothing to do with the reality and you have to understand this in first place to improve the way to manage. The animations are just to make the data look like realistic but it is so wrong to try to read and understand why we have some scores from the animations viewpoint without understanding in first place the process used by the engine.
    What kind of test vs 1* teams you are talking about? I played 2 friendlies against the same 1* team, the second game with less condition. In the first game all my players had ratings over 7.5 and the score was 2 - 0. In the second game only few players had ratings over 7.0 and the score was 10 - 0. My best player of all times wasn't in those few with ratings over 7.0...

Dreamer
    Need answers from Nordeus...-screenshot_20220218-083528.jpg

Need answers from Nordeus...-screenshot_20220218-083556.jpg

Tell me Khris, what just happen to this match? I use the same thing (cause why bother, it's 5-0 already). The opponent only change the strikers and one winger (it's usual to rest some players, 5-0 already).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220218-083528.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	138977

Name:	Screenshot_20220218-083556.jpg 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	138978

Tell me Khris, what just happen to this match? I use the same thing (cause why bother, it's 5-0 already). The opponent only change the strikers and one winger (it's usual to rest some players, 5-0 already).
    power of game balancing

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20220218-083528.jpg 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	138977

Name:	Screenshot_20220218-083556.jpg 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	138978

Because the dominance power allow it. There is, enough power, in both teams, to earn 5 animations of goals, this happens very often in reality, and, the variations in the ratings made this posible. In one game, the engine closed your score, and went ahead conceding the goals that the engine allows by power default, in the 2nd case, its the same, contributive power (effectivity%) for one team closed, and the dominance power (linked to the animations given to one team) fully open,
    In reality, it doesn't matter if the score is a 5-0/ 0-5 we already have seen this 2 years ago in the 1vs1 World Cup we did here in the forum to fight for the emblem, it is the same if the capacity/max. availability to score is set to 2 goals and you have a 2-0/0-2 or in this case both teams have high dominance power internally, so a 5-0/0-5 can happen.
    The "amount" is not relevant because it is linked to a "max. capacity to score which is set in each team". And if the scenario, and variations, close the score of one team and it is set to 0% efficency, this is what happens, with a 2-0/0-2 5-0/0-5 or, 2-0/0-5 it is the same exactly.

Look at this final, between Denis Todorov and Ayomide, 5-1/1-5/ and 1-5 in the 3rd game. All is about parameters and there is a logic reason why there is a proportionality in the amount of goals both can achieve. Power assigned, slots, and for sure you have seen this many times.
    Need answers from Nordeus...-wc3-resume-2-1024x376.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 02-18-2022 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    What kind of test vs 1* teams you are talking about? I played 2 friendlies against the same 1* team, the second game with less condition. In the first game all my players had ratings over 7.5 and the score was 2 - 0. In the second game only few players had ratings over 7.0 and the score was 10 - 0. My best player of all times wasn't in those few with ratings over 7.0...
    The test vs a 1* team allow you to oversize the internal programming. Since the beatability margin is set arround a 60% of distance, by testing your team vs a 1* your players will perform at the max. posible quality distance. You can know by doing this, if a player is a key player, because by the force a excellent programmed player (with dominance power (so able to take a good amount of amination slots) and contributive power (so able to be efficent) will score very likely 3+ goals per match.

You can too test the team composition, because every season have differences in how the power is spread. Time to time there is a season where 1 player scores the 70% of attempts because mostly of dominance power, is assigned to him, in other seasons, 2-3 players are alternating.

A real key player, a "well programmed one" will not have a 7 as rating vs a 1*. so in that case if you bought a player like this, you have to discard him because will be a waste to invest boosters on him, since the visual skills affect very slightly the player behaviour. It only affect the beatability margin and in this case the dominance.

You know, for example, that you can not create a "good player" intentionally. If a player is set internally to be a scorer, and have linked to him the goal animations, you can not convert him, in a assistant, by training the passing. And viceversa, an assistant will not be a scorer even with 340% shooting because of the internal roles, and we already tested this and you know perfectly about this since the V.1 Steppen, try to follow my points, please.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    khris, put this programing computer geek mumbo jumbo stuff on a side for a bit, if i ask you simple plain questions can you answer me in short sentences, in app 6-8 words?
    You want it simple, and it isn't xD the engine uses lists and numbers and a beability magin+variables, to place the different players that have animations linked to them in the 25 match animation slots. This is the easiest way to resume what the engine does.

I can try to be minimalist, but, you have to understand that I will try always to bring you a explanation about the process that the engine uses IMO so, my idea is that if people understand the process, then they can play in the same direction.

Need answers from Nordeus...-wallpaper2.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast