Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: New 3D review and feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    I'd really love to see some counterattacks, and some rebounds - the keepers tend to parry rather than catch the ball.

Most tiresome is the fact that when the animation starts, whichever team is in possession ends up attacking, no midfield tackles, no counters, just making their way up the field with 3 possible outcomes:

1. Goal
    2. Miss
    3. Block or tackle by defence
    Very true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    I'd really love to see some counterattacks, and some rebounds - the keepers tend to parry rather than catch the ball.

Most tiresome is the fact that when the animation starts, whichever team is in possession ends up attacking, no midfield tackles, no counters, just making their way up the field with 3 possible outcomes:

1. Goal
    2. Miss
    3. Block or tackle by defence
    You can add:-

4. Misspass;
    when the player is clear to shoot he backpass to opponent defender which is behind him!
    or pass to the linesman and opponent defender take away the ball while the guy just wonder why nobody wants to receive his wild short pass!

The most hilarious of attacking movement i've seen in 3d!

Addicted
    My team's struggled to score goals. Key players on the flanks lost the performance. I think we may have to wait a new update when they implement rebound balls for fixing. The Dev. team might not figure it out yet. Winger attackers mostly shooting from cross so it's not ideal angle in simulation engine. That's why ST position(to avoid missing shoots) soon becomes apparent something crucial is winning your matches. Even more you can consider changing your formation which has 2 or more strikers.

New 3D review and feedback-20220410_212536.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 04-11-2022 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideForward View Post
    The new 3D engine is totally useless, to be very honest. There is no mechanics to get tactics and formations involved whatsoever.

A 160%+ powertrained players with 300% white skills could be easily nullified by a 170% new youth player, and a team with some slightly better overall team quality basically could win the match comfortably unless the opposition team really knows tactics very well to make the best use of players positioning.

Most serial winning managers’ feedback are ‘It is so horrible and frustrating that we want to quit’.
    TE admins, or those who advice on how developers in fixing the engine, should do something about it - fix the engine (with offside and counterattacks, so good defensive units would not be useless like now; tactics actually would make a difference, etc.), or risk losing a lot of paying managers very shortly.

PS. For the record, my teams are still doing ok, so I am not complaining for the sake of it.
    The only outcome from not fixing it is everyone will have to manipulate to an extreme extent for winning titles. TE is not going to make any money when managers aren’t even investing into their squads.

Attachment 139179
    Attachment 139178
    Approved post**

Thanks for your feedback.

Apprentice
    The biggest thing that strikes me is that the best players are now the centre forwards not the wingers as was before 3d - also MC's & AMC's are profiting.
    Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 101

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    The biggest thing that strikes me is that the best players are now the centre forwards not the wingers as was before 3d - also MC's & AMC's are profiting.
    Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 101
    I beg to differ because I carefully made changes to my squad over the past 3 seasons with the goal of making my ST the key player. I finally achieved it last season with my ST scoring 100+ goals and getting most of the motm awards.

But this season has been different my ST has only managed to win 4 motm awards out of about 26, he still scores but not at the rate he did last season.

In my opinion I'll say they nerfed the following positions: ST, AMC, AMR, AML and amped these one's: DMC, MC, DL, DR, GK(so obvious!).

This is my team stat at the end of last season, before the 3D update!

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spartan117; 04-12-2022 at 07:51 PM.
    JohnnyEye likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 101
    Yup. I mean that's a good thing. Even most games chop & change their OP character or cards just to make their game feel new & fresh.
    Top11 have been what? like 12 years now and the most OP is AML & AMR.
    In other games we call this as META (no not that mark zukenbug crap, this term have been use long before mark copyright it)
    META is Most Effective Tactic Available.
    Before this everyone & their mama & papa would just train their AML & AMR, well since 3D introduction they buff up the center position, and slightly nerf the wings.
    I kinda like this change. Makes people train other position not just stick with 2-3 positions only.
    This is Top11 not Top3 or something.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-12-2022 at 07:49 PM.
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Apprentice
    Cant get a photo up of my team but my star striker on 192 who has won top scorer last 10 seasons on the run - who I play as a winger (he has master effect as a winger in playstyles) currently has 32 goals with 12 assists and 3 MoM, with my centre forward who is 187 has 64 goals 9 assists and 8 MoM, so in my team, what I said is 100% correct , maybe not in yours??
    Interesting to see what others think re this?
    I have also been playing mixed passing now whereas always down both flanks previously, but getting better results with mixed or even through the middle if I decide to go 3 narrow at the back, depending who I am playing

Addicted
    At least dribbler special ability popped up after those 12 years
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    At least dribbler special ability popped up after those 12 years
    this. atleast they fixed something that's broken since eternity.
    now i'm kinda dumb since everytime i won 3* aml/amr/amc i keep on train them shadow striker when it doesnt even work in 3d. should've train playmaker instead.
    also is the 1on1 work wonders in 3d now? the opponent GK is so OP it's saddening seeing the ST dribble right up to GK arse..i mean hands..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast