Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Season 161 - Are you ready?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    You are not the only one. Nordeus devs. i am very sure of that you don’t know what you’re doing since 3d view update of this game. This is a well-known fact that the game simulation engine is not working properly and causing unhealthy results despite having very good players who have high key attributes and master play style level. And yet you continue spending your time on cosmetic changes and pay to win additions (boost lab, player academy and such b.s things you released.) We've seen rebound balls after months and there are a lot of bugs and missing 3d view animation and updates which should have been implemented and ported straight away. All my matches against Goalie saves 9 or more. This is a good point where you shall start fixing your b.s engine.

Attachment 139965
    Look at the example; the player on left is dominated my local league. I put comparison table on the right side with similar role in my squad. Can you tell me which player should perform better? How on earth if a rewarded player from the last event gets many constant 9-10 ratings with avarage skills and has no play styles. Vice versa, my well trained players are struggling to contribute game and staying in 6-7 ratings?
    Attachment 139966
    Attachment 139967

Only such players like Lewandowski, Mbappe or Haaland are able to perform best on the pitch and score most of the goals. Because Major players always have very high key skills ( i.e 200% and higher passing, dribbling, shooting, finishing, creativity etc) A player with all around 100s skills cannot be MOTM easily. It's very hard to understand why you insisting not to accept that reality. This is how it should be expected in real football and also in a great football manager game.

Today this problem cost me a league title. I was leading from day1. Lost it on day28. I hope you are very happy.

I also hear some elit managers had recently deleted the game and quit. If i cannot see a good thing in TE23. I will start searching alternative games that i can show my manager skills.
    Attachment 139968
    this game is a joke, too many weird things going on, i look at your player and the opposing player, unbelievable that you got outscored, i have no words for this. Sorry that you lost the league title too mate. I ended up losing my league title by 2 points, i won against my rival in his house 3-1 on matchday 25, but the damage was already done before, i could have won this title if not for the game engine screwing me over more than once, i feel gutted.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    this game is a joke, too many weird things going on, i look at your player and the opposing player, unbelievable that you got outscored, i have no words for this. Sorry that you lost the league title too mate. I ended up losing my league title by 2 points, i won against my rival in his house 3-1 on matchday 25, but the damage was already done before, i could have won this title if not for the game engine screwing me over more than once, i feel gutted.
    I’m sure you will agree with that we cannot win all matches, titles. I think it's very normal, but the problem is that could be given a successful teams or managers an 80% chance of reasonable results , 20% chance of bad results/surprises according to team squad's capability against the rivals. But somehow this is now divided by %50 successful result, 50% bad result( normal result chance could be worse against club owners of huge token&offer customers.) It's just like a playing gamble. No experience, know-how are needed at all. I am very sad for their free to play game gradually turned into pay to win. there's getting less room day by day to stay here for the free players (remember how they ruined with boosters, player academy). I feel like limited and prevented to show my extra ordinary team management skills over that poor managers who are easily allowed to pass top managers with real money investment.

I hope the game directors will see this and expand their aspect into real football mentality.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I’m sure you will agree with that we cannot win all matches, titles. I think it's very normal, but the problem is that could be given a successful teams or managers an 80% chance of reasonable results , 20% chance of bad results/surprises according to team squad's capability against the rivals. But somehow this is now divided by %50 successful result, 50% bad result( normal result chance could be worse against club owners of huge token&offer customers.) It's just like a playing gamble. No experience, know-how are needed at all. I am very sad for their free to play game gradually turned into pay to win. there's getting less room day by day to stay here for the free players (remember how they ruined with boosters, player academy). I feel like limited and prevented to show my extra ordinary team management skills over that poor managers who are easily allowed to pass top managers with real money investment.

I hope the game directors will see this and expand their aspect into real football mentality.
    my main issue with this game is the stupid programed random results that ruin your season, the game engine just decides your fate and there is nothing you can do about it, the GKs playing superhuman against you and making your elite attackers look useless, the ridiculous counter attacks, now every freekick goes over the wall, defensive wall is useless, etc... too many unrealistic things that make this game unlikable.

Time to open the new seasonal thread and have success in the upcoming season 162

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123