Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!

Dreamer
    Waiting for that "1day" training as the promotion poster... (if there is)
    maloukees likes this.

Think its a good addition. Players who do not have time to train manually might find this useful. Many have also mentioned they have many reds and blues so it’s an option for them as well. Might also be useful for alternate accounts before upselling when attributes are still low. The tankers i know are really strong so I don’t think they can gain from it unless they have a newly purchased replacement.

I don’t know if i will be using it yet. Will continue to keep a close eye on what’s being offered. Shame i had to missed out on the free sample during launch. By the time i saw it, the player would probably have missed 1 association match so i decided against it. As usual, i only train starters so my bench will never benefit from this option.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 08-25-2022 at 09:42 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    very much this. useful in the academy, horrible in your first team. i'll use the free coaches for bench players that i don't mind missing for a few days, but i won't use it on a starter that is important to my season.

edit: and i do like that it frees up a spot in the squad when you send the player to training. since i usually carry a full squad, in the past when i've won a player in an event i would sell one of my players that i use for daily bonus training just so that i can sign and sell that player. now i'll just send a player to training and then sign the free player to sell.
    What free coaches?? It already disappeared days ago. Man…… they are awful!!!!!!

I expect to see player academy being part of special sponsor task sooner or later.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I expect to see player academy being part of special sponsor task sooner or later.
    Yep, definitely they will try to force this player academy through sponsor tasks (I’m thinking next season), just like they are doing it with an playstyles. Well, I’m not doing the playstyle tasks and I won’t do the player academy either.

People have been asking about this type of coaches (targeted skills) for youth academy since they first introduced it, I guess Nordeus spent this much time to come up with a feature that would make this idea a resource/money grab. Shame.

60 token for 4~5%???
    Make no sense.
    I can buy a 6~7 star GK directly.

[Official] Top Eleven 2023 - Player Academy is LIVE!-capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Yep, definitely they will try to force this player academy through sponsor tasks (I’m thinking next season), just like they are doing it with an playstyles. Well, I’m not doing the playstyle tasks and I won’t do the player academy either.

People have been asking about this type of coaches (targeted skills) for youth academy since they first introduced it, I guess Nordeus spent this much time to come up with a feature that would make this idea a resource/money grab. Shame.

It would be great in youth academy but i highly doubt they will make it easy for us like that. Take two is all about profits.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 08-27-2022 at 05:08 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    This seems like a weird bug. So you have 28 players, send a player to training and sign a new player. What will happen when the training is finished? Will you have 29 players in your squad?
    I can answer that. What happened was that my returning player showed up in my squad... but he was very much like a new player. I couldn't use him, I had to free up a space in my squad and then I had to sign him with a new 3 year contract. As it's the case with new players, I also had 7 days to sign him.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject 117 View Post
    I can answer that. What happened was that my returning player showed up in my squad... but he was very much like a new player. I couldn't use him, I had to free up a space in my squad and then I had to sign him with a new 3 year contract. As it's the case with new players, I also had 7 days to sign him.
    funny thing is i almost try to send my player to this academy thingy.
    but 1st i have to extend my player contract because his contract expires end of season, so if what this guy say is true then i have to use cash (which is useless in this game) twice if i want to re-sign him again after i sell/sack 1 of my 28players (before sending him to academy & after he graduates from academy)

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    funny thing is i almost try to send my player to this academy thingy.
    but 1st i have to extend my player contract because his contract expires end of season, so if what this guy say is true then i have to use cash (which is useless in this game) twice if i want to re-sign him again after i sell/sack 1 of my 28players (before sending him to academy & after he graduates from academy)
    From what I read, gotta sack a player to stay within 28 player cap. Doesn't seem like cash is required. Will be trying this end of season to see if it helps with lowering quality. Hope they have cheap options available during the last days.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast