Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!

Famous
    this is not player vs player!!!!!!!!

This is us (managers) vs bots

the game start directly and before even there I'm already behind (can not control GK....

But the idea is nice
    jarharnamme and JohnnyEye like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    But the idea is nice
    How penalty shooter event can be nice idea in football manager game? What is next? Tower defensive event?
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Banned
    just another rigged event by Nordeus. So GK guesses every place i shoot and saves every penalty, and they are telling us there are no bots. lmao
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 11-19-2022 at 04:40 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Same here. I'm playing T11 for 10 years and this event is stupidest ever.
    Yes, 6 years for me, and same, stupidest, most wasteful, dumb idea and game ever to be thought up by the amateurs at Nordeus
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Same, just got the 25 medals for the special sponsor task and I am done. Such a stupid event. How can people be playing it for 2 weeks. How boring.
    I would say something completely different out of topic. I've seen hundreds of thousands of active managers are continuously playing this event like a hell. I didn't know that there are much more real managers than i assumed in the game. Easily finding PvP clients in seconds

If All of them are real managers as you've officially confirmed, why on earth we matching with the same teams every season draws? Why we have to always play with +-1 level teams for the sake of lack of capable AvQ teams in server?

Please merge all the servers and let us meet with new managers like you had changed to be able to add friends from different servers in the game.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    just another rigged event by Nordeus. So GK guesses every place i shoot and saves every penalty, and they are telling us there are no bots. lmao
    If i were you i would link Penalty Clash profile to original TE profiles to silence bot team rumors and any opposition from the community.
    Also i've noticed a bug. When i watch free ads to fully fill the energy(5), +1 free energy time counter is reset to 3 hour.

[Official] Penalty Clash Minigame - LIVE NOW!-addtext_11-20-09.27.11.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 11-20-2022 at 06:35 AM.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I would say something completely different out of topic. I've seen hundreds of thousands of active managers are continuously playing this event like a hell. I didn't know that there are much more real managers than i assumed in the game. Easily finding PvP clients in seconds

If All of them are real managers as you've officially confirmed, why on earth we matching with the same teams every season draws? Why we have to always play with +-1 level teams for the sake of lack of capable AvQ teams in server?

Please merge all the servers and let us meet with new managers like you had changed to be able to add friends from different servers in the game.
    because most of them are bots
    JohnnyEye and maloukees like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    If i were you i would link Penalty Clash profile to original TE profiles to silence bot team rumors and any opposition from the community.
    Also i've noticed a bug. When i watch free ads to fully fill the energy(5), +1 free energy time counter is reset to 3 hour.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AddText_11-20-09.27.11.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	140182
    this event is full of glitches and the amount of penalties saved by the opposing GK doesn’t make sense, many of my well placed shots getting saved in a row, while i struggle to make any decent save. Many times when i’m ahead in the shootout the GK saves miraculously and i end up losing, too frequent to not be bots. also the error connections that screw me over time and time again. I'm done with this rigged crap
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 11-20-2022 at 03:50 PM. Reason: grammar

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    this event is full of glitches and the amount of penalties saved by the opposing GK doesn’t make sense, many of my well placed shots getting saved in a row, while i struggle to make any decent save. Many times when i’m ahead in the shootout the GK saves miraculously and i end up losing, too frequent to not be bots. also the error connections that screw me over time and time again. I'm done with this rigged crap
    And actually in most cases if you look closely the GK dives before you kick the ball, so technically that is not allowed and it is a retake.
    Again, Nordeus showing us how much they actually don’t understand about football and the rules
    RaiKo and JohnnyEye like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    And actually in most cases if you look closely the GK dives before you kick the ball, so technically that is not allowed and it is a retake.
    Again, Nordeus showing us how much they actually don’t understand about football and the rules
    spot on, it's ridiculous how the GK moves before the ball is kicked, joke of an event.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast