Page 199 of 245 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Win 10-0 in the league. I don't understand... Why am I playing well all of a sudden? If they did this in the CL, I would be in the semi-final, ffs!!!

No match until tomorrow. We are 1 win away from winning the league. it will happen but it's just a single trophy for us this season.
    Seems like the highs and lows of team form are factored into this game, ourselves are currently running close to a low on form, we haven't been winning that great recently and yesterdays results proved it, 2 games and I didn't even score a single goal yesterday, I play Mateo F.C. today in the league and they are abandoned team so a 4-0 or 5-0 win looks on the cards and I'm playing a number of my reserves in my starting line-up to save energy for tonights tough first leg at home against vito6a in the Champions League. I will be doing a similar thing tomorrow as well with playing against agger (severely abandoned) in the league and then the cup second leg against Wardley massive in the evening.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Win 10-0 in the league. I don't understand... Why am I playing well all of a sudden? If they did this in the CL, I would be in the semi-final, ffs!!!

No match until tomorrow. We are 1 win away from winning the league. it will happen but it's just a single trophy for us this season.
    One of my friend have a very poor team, but in his past two seasons he made the RR Cup final. So it's all about player's aim on specific tournament...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    One of my friend have a very poor team, but in his past two seasons he made the RR Cup final. So it's all about player's aim on specific tournament...
    I've said a while ago that maybe some clubs are league teams, some are CL teams and some are cup teams, basically some clubs will have a better history in one competition compared to the other 2 competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Seems like the highs and lows of team form are factored into this game, ourselves are currently running close to a low on form, we haven't been winning that great recently and yesterdays results proved it, 2 games and I didn't even score a single goal yesterday, I play Mateo F.C. today in the league and they are abandoned team so a 4-0 or 5-0 win looks on the cards and I'm playing a number of my reserves in my starting line-up to save energy for tonights tough first leg at home against vito6a in the Champions League. I will be doing a similar thing tomorrow as well with playing against agger (severely abandoned) in the league and then the cup second leg against Wardley massive in the evening.
    Petersen on 39 goals this season. It's quite poor for his standards... He might be around one more season and then after that he will be a 2nd team player.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've said a while ago that maybe some clubs are league teams, some are CL teams and some are cup teams, basically some clubs will have a better history in one competition compared to the other 2 competitions.
    Last 3 seasons of T11, I won 3 league titles, 1 CL title and no RR Cups. Going to win another league and CL...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

LEAGUE ROUND 21

July Fourth 4-0 Mateo F.C.

July Fourth 119.3 dandelion - Mateo 107.2 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

This was the first game against 2 of the inactives in our league and we would of expected nothing but an easy win for July Fourth, However the first half was frustrating for us as Michu had a few chances on goal in the first half and really should of put them away by his standards, McNamara had a couple of shots blocked and Papaleo setup Ramirez and he should of scored but he put it wide and we went into the dressing room at HT @ 0-0. We were starting to think with our current poor form and not scored a goal for quite sometime now that the unthinkable could happen and that a result other than a July Fourth win was possible. When we got out there the Mateo defence gave away a free kick and Hardy stepped up to take it and it flew over the wall and into the back of the net and it was relief all around Islington Park. Finally we were infront and indeed it caused the floodgates to open here for July Fourth, Pietropaolo had a shot blocked before another free-kick was won and Hardy's effort this time was saved for a corner which was crossed in for Papaleo to header in to make sure of the win and a few minutes later Petersen scored with a well struck strike, Pietropaolo was 1v1 against the keeper but passed it to Papaleo to smash it in for a brace and Papaleo did try to break clear of the defence to try and get a shot on target for the hatrick but Langer managed to get the tackle in.

Goals: Hardy (49) Papaleo (57,83) Petersen (61) MOTM: Papaleo.

Team Talk: That was an important win for us in the end but at HT there was that possibility of a upset on the cards with it being 0-0 but we were delighted once we got the goals and this keeps us 2 points ahead of nakompathom who still seem to keep winning all the time.

EDIT: Batigo United result is just came in and they won 3-2, but it means we have narrowed the GD down to just 8 goals now before our game against agger tomorrow where we would expect to win by around 10 goals. So status quo once again.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-24-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    Ljepoje, Morgan O'Bree and pnr8555 like this.

Petersen on 39 goals this season. It's quite poor for his standards... He might be around one more season and then after that he will be a 2nd team player.
    It's funny how you could say that 39 goals in a season for a player that isn't even a striker is poor when most T11 managers would only dream of a player like that.
    magic3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Last 3 seasons of T11, I won 3 league titles, 1 CL title and no RR Cups. Going to win another league and CL...
    14 player in a league, 32 in CL and 128 in the Cup. moreover, the cup the team quality is about the same as your team . I think posibility cup win less than 1/5 in champions league and less than 1/10 in league.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

MATCHREPORT (DAY 19-22) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

Good news: The Balkan Boyz managed to take two importans wins today, one in the League and one in the CL!

League: We beat the Israeli "RYY HO" (Q52,9) at home with 2 - 1. Managed to score twice before going to end half (Lorik Cana 18'min and Miroslav Stevanović 22'min, both assisted by Edin Džeko) . The guests got a "cheap" penalty the last quarter after a foul made by N.Vidić. We are now 9p clear and could secure the league title in the 23th round. This league title will probably be considered as the most prestigious since we fought and battled against 6 T-buyers (with 5-7* players in their squads) from the beginning to the end!

Champ. League: We beat the former league opposition, the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (Q46,6) away with 1 - 3. Edin Džeko scored a hattrick and we are now 1 step closer a CL final! The return will be played on Wednesday and held on "Balkan Boyz Stadium". Kick off is set at 20:21CET. Our opposition could be the Oman team "something something FC" (Q49,2) or the English team "Speeders FC" (Q48,7). Unfortunately both T-buyers.

Anyway, here is song before logging off ....

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCB
    Won important league match with the 1st position manager... now I have same points as the 1st position manager but 8 goals less than him ... he used an asymmetrical formation to stop me to get the victory, but I won ...

Now I am declaring him as my Grand Rival ... The 1st in T11 till now...

Last edited by FCB; 06-24-2013 at 05:46 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013