Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    3-2-2-1 butterfly can be countered by 4-2-2-2 or 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1.

I would prefer 4-3N-2W-1 with down arrows on dl/dr and passes through the middle !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will try it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jacinexus7 View Post
    Will try it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Please share your results ? If you won or lost ?

shadymohit639 likes this.

Rookie

Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

Okay so in Champions league, i got this opponent who had a very weird formation

4-1-2-3

DL-DC-DC-DR
    MC
    AML AMR
    ST ST ST

So for me I have never went up againt this formation and was skeptical about my formation! But good news is I one the game 6-1.

Here is what I used :
    3-3-1-2-1

DC DC DC DOWN ARROW
    DML DMC DMR DOWN ARROW
    MC UP ARROW
    AMC AMC UP ARROW
    ST UP ARROW

MENTALITY
    Defensive
    Passes : threw the middle & short
    Counter & pressin: ON

Hope this is useful to someone else !

His midfield was almost inexistent hahaha.

I really don't understand this game. So today I played a match against my biggest rival in league. He is 78% and I am 89%. I invested in morale and every player was in superb morale, condition was around 90% for every player I also found counter formation for his formation in the counter formations 2.0 table and I used it. I watched the match and since it was a home game I got 13% possession bonus.

I also clicked every 20 minutes on bonuses in bonus tab in live match. And the result was 1-1. I even put everything on high in defence.. Is it random and bad luck or?

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=nidzo;488392]I really don't understand this game. So today I played a match against my biggest rival in league. He is 78% and I am 89%. I invested in morale and every player was in superb morale, condition was around 90% for every player I also found counter formation for his formation in the counter formations 2.0 table and I used it. I watched the match and since it was a home game I got 13% possession bonus.

I also clicked every 20 minutes on bonuses in bonus tab in live match. And the result was 1-1. I even put everything on high in defence.. Is it random and bad luck or?[
    Bad Luck. I lost one game last season. 0-1. Destroyed the team in the cup and champions league and I was 140 to 118. I gave up 9 goals all season,

3 league titles, 3 Cups, 2 CL

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I really don't understand this game. So today I played a match against my biggest rival in league. He is 78% and I am 89%. I invested in morale and every player was in superb morale, condition was around 90% for every player I also found counter formation for his formation in the counter formations 2.0 table and I used it. I watched the match and since it was a home game I got 13% possession bonus.

I also clicked every 20 minutes on bonuses in bonus tab in live match. And the result was 1-1. I even put everything on high in defence.. Is it random and bad luck or?[
    Bad Luck. I lost one game last season. 0-1. Destroyed the team in the cup and champions league and I was 140 to 118. I gave up 9 goals all season,

3 league titles, 3 Cups, 2 CL
    There are some other factors included in the simulations besides the formations that affects a match. Your team may have the greatest formation against an opponent playing with a she1et formation, but you can still have a "bad day" and there are some factors that includes it in game (I feel it could reduce something like 30-40% of your team quality).

Read more about it here: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-eleven.html
    Last edited by Jean.Monico; 11-15-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: added link to other section

Again the same today, i had 90% vs 78% oponnent. Great morale, great condition, good formation, and this is how it ended. I am not sure why I am losing this. Could it be that my team is too young (7-8 players are 18 years old)?

Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?-screen-shot-2017-11-16-13.02.03.jpg
    Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?-screen-shot-2017-11-16-13.03.02.jpg
    Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?-screen-shot-2017-11-16-13.03.17.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nidzo View Post
    Again the same today, i had 90% vs 78% oponnent. Great morale, great condition, good formation, and this is how it ended. I am not sure why I am losing this. Could it be that my team is too young (7-8 players are 18 years old)?
    No, that's not it. I don't mean to be offensive, but your orders are terrible. You are using both High pressing and M2M from the beginning, this is your death sentence in the 2nd half. Also, why Hard tackling? Why Short passes from the beginning? Why didn't you use counter-attacks if you have possession on flanks?
    And one more thing: if you know for sure that opponent is going to attack through the middle, always use 3 DC + DMC.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-16-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    No, that's not it. I don't mean to be offensive, but your orders are terrible. You are using both High pressing and M2M from the beginning, this is your death sentence in the 2nd half. Also, why Hard tackling? Why Short passes from the beginning? Why didn't you use counter-attacks if you have possession on flanks?
    And one more thing: if you know for sure that opponent is going to attack through the middle, always use 3 DC + DMC.
    How was I supposed to know that
    Basically I read what the info about instructions said and used stuff that got me defensive bonus :/
    Should it all be mixed then? Should I be using counters?

My next oponnent is playing 4-1-3W-2

I am gonna go like this 4-4-2
    mentality normal
    focus passing mixed
    passing style mixed
    force counter on
    ---------------------
    press high
    tackling normal
    marking style zonal
    trap off

Does that look better? Also my left wing is AML, should I putt him ML or AML?

Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast