Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How to get the best price for your player your selling!.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is working really good, I'm doing this with very old players on my main acc where is hard to sell them.

I'm using names like Rooney, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, Bale with capitals and is working very good.
    Skidz likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Your tutorial will be promoted here too: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html / Stick thread (2 weeks).
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-03-2014 at 06:59 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Skidz like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Nice hint, I will try it tomorrow (once the SA is ready) by selling this guy.

How to get the best price for your player your selling!.-cronaldo.jpg

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Questions:
    Why to sell when quality is x4 or x9? Why are these players sold better?
    Do I understand it correctly, not to sell players older than 26/27?

Greetz from a noob

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holger Aufsteiger View Post
    Questions:
    Why to sell when quality is x4 or x9? Why are these players sold better?
    Do I understand it correctly, not to sell players older than 26/27?

Greetz from a noob
    When quality ends in 4 or 9 they are 1 level below the next star (maximum of 15 skill points below next star). Lots of people like to go for these in auctions and so if you sell your players when their quality ends in 4 or 9 then it is more likely that bidders will keep bidding and you will get a higher price for them. However it's not certain by any means, likewise it's just as possible to have this happen with a player whose quality doesn't end in 4 or 9, albeit less likely.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Thanks for your answer. Interesting theory. Me, as a noob, would think, that it is more interesting to sell players with a quality of x0 or x5, as they will take a longer time till they reach the next star. giving away a player with x4 and x9 would be a waste of quality as I could easily get a player with one more star (in my noobs head).

That brings me to another questions:

Is the gap of the market value of a x4 to x5 player (which has one more star) the same as the gap from a x5 to x6 player (which has no more star)? Shortly spoken: Wouldn´t it make more sence, to wait till the player has reached the next star, as he would have a much higher market value then?

Greetz!

There are players of different levels buying and you can't buy a 6 star player in Auction. So sometimes you have more chance of selling a X9Q or X4Q 4* player (for example) to players a level below.....as they will see it as a 5* player thats very close to being a 6*.

I hope I explained that right. It made sense when it left my brain but took the long way to my fingers. If not someone else will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    There are players of different levels buying and you can't buy a 6 star player in Auction. So sometimes you have more chance of selling a X9Q or X4Q 4* player (for example) to players a level below.....as they will see it as a 5* player thats very close to being a 6*.

I hope I explained that right. It made sense when it left my brain but took the long way to my fingers. If not someone else will help.
    If you're selling x4 or x9, they will show up in TM 1-2 levels below you and it is attractive for those that play in that level and is one star away from a scout player for them. By selling a x0 or x5 it will show on your level or level below and to them it is a waste to buy as they are far away from next level. If I see a 5 star player with 60Q, I will not bid on him. If I see a 5 star player with a 64 then he would definitely be an option for me.

Something to that effect. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. Sometimes I just don't know wht Im talking about.

But really to me, names do not matter to players once they are experienced enough to know that you only need 1T to change the name of a player. It is still the x4 or x9 of the quality that sways buyer to buy and start a bidding war.

I do not bid on players with real names because I don't want to be a donkey's a55.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-06-2014 at 02:53 AM.
    Skidz likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Im glad lots of you are having succes, I have been doing this for 6/7 seasons now!, I picked up on it when I started watching named playes auctions and to collector managers that like to have a complete team of certain team wil go crazy when they see a player like Fabregas pop up!, the same applies to the quality 4 and 9!, I used to go for those players and would waste stupid amounts of tokens and money to get the player I wanted and ofton lose!!!, now Im more experienced I dont lol!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

The best way -> Train him until he he reaches a quality ending in 4 or 9. Stop adding skill points and then wait for a direct tranfer from another people. You'll get money and TOKEN
    Last edited by Lê Anh Minh; 11-27-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast