Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 340
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Road to Success - How to Win the Cup

  1. #211
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    this guy, which maybe gives his best?
    you mean he has a 7* team and he is winning the double but can't win the Cup ?
    If the answer is that teams in Cup must be from the same level, then it just those 7-8-9* are that they 'll win the treble every year and not a common 5* team with an active good manager.
    It's just the token buyers or players who can farm 50-100 packs per day will win the trophies.

    Do you need, to show, that he hadn't a chance?
    No, I post it cause it was an inetersting story and I try to keep this thread alive so new members of the forum also have the that info and chance for the Cup and the treble.

    At another thread you talk(ed) about honor..
    yes, about a "friend" who supported against me, but this is totally different.

    It's like comparing when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor without declaring war
    and Vietkong who fought with guerrilla warfare tactics and won the Americans and they didn't have the "honour" to fight in the open ground vs their artillery and aircrafts
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2. #212
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you mean he has a 7* team and he is winning the double but can't win the Cup ?
    If the answer is that teams in Cup must be from the same level, then it just those 7-8-9* are that they 'll win the treble every year and not a common 5* team with an active good manager.
    And they also don't win, because of managers like you. You use an extremly worse system to beat those, who (maybe) spend their money to push a their team to 7-9* and can't win, because they play an very high cup and you a very low cup...
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's just the token buyers or players who can farm 50-100 packs per day will win the trophies.
    Ah... T11 is identifyed as pay to win... surprise, surprise.
    And you know, since few weeks, maximum are 35 greens.
    Noone knows, if you were able, to farm packs or you buy token.
    Two times wrong isn't right.

    And no, I don't say, same level, because I know, there aren't 128 7* teams at same level. I think about FA-System, only Stars matter. Combined with another idea: for the draws, they should use average qualtiy of the players which played the previous season.
    F.E. You play whole season 10 with 6* team, you got a 6* cup, no matter, how many 1* or 6* star player you have at the end of the season.


    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, about a "friend" who supported against me, but this is totally different.
    I don't think so... you blame a guy, that maybe doesn't know, how the system work or he also doesn't want to use this **** system. You blame a guy, you easily beat, because you go the easy way (because you avoid the challange, only the trible is important - it's okay for me, if you are okay with it) -> that's not honorable, no matter if it's a friend or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's like comparing when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor without declaring war
    and Vietkong who fought with guerrilla warfare tactics and won the Americans and they didn't have the "honour" to fight in the open ground vs their artillery and aircrafts
    Worst comparision, I've ever read. They fought for their lives... I don't think, you lose your live, if you don't win the cup/treble.

    PS: I'm not mad with you, because you use to system. I'm mad about using the system and blame guys, who doesn't.
    Beat 50% stronger teams... and blame them.
    Last edited by nash123; 09-05-2016 at 11:27 PM.
    Al Svanberg and girl gooner like this.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  3. #213
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    hmm
    let's say that we disagree with that , I mean there is no point to continue this dialogue here.
    After all, in life people have different perception about many things even if there are specific laws , that's why there are courts and judges and lawyers.

    *
    and blame them.
    but I don't blame anyone.
    I feel sympathy for him as I know he feels anger.
    I understand, I 've been there
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #214
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Nik, it okay, you "use" how the system works... but for real: Do you really think, you are the pro, who distroy this guy, which maybe gives his best?
    Do you need, to show, that he hadn't a chance? At another thread you talk(ed) about honor... That isn't also honorable.
    I think, this cupwins mean nothing. Maybe... I'll never win the cup again, but I want a cup in my trophyroom, which shows, that my team manages to win against everyone, who comes. No matter, if they are stronger/weaker.

    And yes... for sure I hate that cupdraw.
    I get what you mean and I think Niko does too, but, it is common knowledge how the Cup draw works. To some extent it is about eat or being eaten. I do think this thread has a purpose. Sure, some will learn how to cheat the system. But many others will learn how not to be screwed completely too.

    Like if I didn't know this I would not sell many players last week of the season, I would keep all subs and replace them (say 4-5 players) with new guys in week 1 or 2 in the new season. And I would also not have any 1-3 star players on my team. Now instead I sell most subs last week and don't mind keeping a few lower star players as depth. Hence I get a pretty fair draw, mostly teams 1-2 levels above me (I've not yet faced a single team my level), but I don't face any monster teams 4-5 levels above me.

    In the end, this is an Internet game, if the system can be used people will use it. Better to learn people how to not get exploited completely. I agree with all you say and I think Niko does too. But I don't think this is an issue that can be hushed so to speak... It's late and I am very tired, hope I made some sense...
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-07-2016 at 12:03 AM.

  5. #215
    Famous Ποσιδονας's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,896
    Hey Nik
    nash123 knows how it works but don't want to use it, he prefers to make a stronger team every season
    Al also learn at least to avoid the mosnter teams
    but this guy you played, how could he know how the system works ?
    Probably he isn't a forum member

  6. #216
    Newbie Rashid Al-shammari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1
    Hk

    أرسلت من SM-N920C بإستخدام تاباتلك

  7. #217
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Hey Nik
    nash123 knows how it works but don't want to use it, he prefers to make a stronger team every season
    Al also learn at least to avoid the monster teams
    but this guy you played, how could he know how the system works ?
    Probably he isn't a forum member
    well, you have a point here.
    For sure Bjorn isn't a forum member or else he could see the post and gave some reply - lol
    What he could do, is to exam my team, this and previous season and observe that I have (in both seasons) those low q players so to guess that this is a tactic, a trick I use so to play in his level Cup.
    But I think it's right to put in the rules (in the game, Cup rules and prize ), how the Cup draw is working.

    Saying :
    In the cup draw, there are teams from different levels which have about the same average quality of the 14 higher quality players of the team, the first day of the season.

    * This tactic is well know also from exchanging info in many TE local fb groups.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #218
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    71
    Are you sure that is calculated from 14 players? I have no idea because i never used i but i am considering it because the unfairness of the cup draw.

  9. #219
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    It was spread among the forum members (and many fb groups) but there is an official post
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...p-changes.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #220
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    {...}
    I understand why someone exploids that draw.

    But I don't understand, how someone can be proud to win the cup/trible with such an exploiting.
    I often read in this forum, that the cup should be the only competition, which you only win with managing, not money. So... why avoid the only challenge in this game?
    I don't want to say, I'm the perfect manager, but I'm (L8) at Semi-Finals at L13 cup. I won 8 games, one lose (trolled?) and one draw. I kicked out one 35% and two 10% stronger team. All of them where active. It's possible, but hard... why avoid the kick to make some highlevel/strong teams crying?
    If we'll go to final, there is a 25% stronger or a 35% stronger team. It doesn't matter, if we will be 3., 2., or the winner. I know, we are one of the Top4 teams this season, without manipulating. That means more to me, than a exploiting trible.
    And yes... I don't like the cupdraw, and yes, I want equal (or maybe weaker) opponents to have better chances to win the cup, but for sure, I'm not that a*hole, who punish this innocent guys and distroy their fun.

    I said it in another thread: at FA, we often faced this exploiter and they can't handle us... because they only know how to use the bad cup system, but they don't know, how to beat equal, managed teams.
    Our first lost was vs an equal FA, with members, who won nearly all... without a singler player < 5*.


    @ Ποσιδονας:
    I don't make it... I just keep most of my team. At the beginning of every season, I use nearly all saved green to push my team. After that, I save greens, and train my team without using greens. That's all.
    Al Svanberg and Hunter like this.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast