Page 68 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    You identify fast trainers through quality not star rating.

lv 5 max q44 max 10-11M WAGE 220-260K----

above player will be a 5 star FT for a 5lvl manager and a 3* FT for a 7 lvl manager
    Thank you ❤️

The only issue is that salary and value aren't the same from level to level. So only the quality can say us, but is it really does it?
    Last edited by DaLioS; 07-19-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Salary and Value are the same. They depend on players quality not players stars or manager level.
    Dont pay much attention to salary, the value is the key to spot fast trainers in high levels.

While refering to post 579, a 5* FT player of level 11 price is about 48m to 50m. The 5* is refering to 80% or 100% quality players? Thanks!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you find a 80% with 44-45 M' he is ft too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thank you

Hpk
    Guys, what about this, from Al's Ultimate Guide?

Because you wrote, that salary is not important, and here's the opposite info:

4.2 Fast trainers

A poster, living legend, guru -- in short a man of many names -- called Nikolgiorgos has created a great guide for how to find fast trainers:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-18.html

As an introduction, the idea is to find an 18 y/o kid that is new in the game that has a very high ration between value/wage. In other, you want to find a player with high value and low salary. If the kid is a 5 star, he will be very expensive but he will also reach a great status really fast (7 stars is doable) besides gaining a lot of value. If the player starts at 3-4 stars, he will also become better and gain a lot of value fast, but it will naturally take a longer time to get this player to 6-7 stars.

These are some math examples that illustrate how I have understood Nikolgiorgos' guide applied on the first level conditions (IE where the target ratio is >200):

-FAST TRAINER 1. 5 stars. Value=2.5m. Wage=10k. Ratio=2.5m/10k=250. This player should be a very fast trainer that you should be able to push to 7 stars your first season. Remember that all these numbers should be based on the data a player has when he is created. If someone have picked up a kid like this and trained and played him hard for a while, the math will be off. Hence, look for players that seems to come from computer generated teams and that has not played any games.
    This is what I started to implement this season, and really, checking the value/salary ratio helps me a lot....

Already mention in previous posts,
    now that all the market players are nordgen (from bot teams), the salary isn't important indicator anymore.
    Some things have changed from older posts.

A Guide for fast trainers-parowa.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-parowa-2.jpg

Hi!

I am new and i wanted to buy 1 fast trainer, but even if he is training very fast, he is still very bad during game, even worse than second player, what is kind of strange. Should I sell him or wait more? 3 matches 1 goal in 1 lvl is not the best as 6 star ST, right?

Ok, thanks. So on what things in auctions should I focus to buy proper fast trainer? Only skills or value and wage is important too and if yes higher or lower?

I also have another question. What position is the best for fast trainer? I think that now only good choice is AMR or AML, because more goals, assists and beter ratings in matches will lead to faster training and better skills. Am I right?
    Last edited by wcfranek; 08-11-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Page 68 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast